Customize

Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stourton

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by starborgled, Jul 27, 2010.

1. RightOn Member

Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

Susan Chalmers OTIV

Susan Chalmers NEW OT IV Source 65 1989-02-01
    Susan Chalmers HUBBARD PROFESSIONAL TR COURSE Source 65 1989-02-01
    Susan Chalmers HOW TO BE A SUCCESSFUL PARENT COURSE Freewinds 5 1991-04-01
    Susan Chalmers PTS/SP Course Source 127 1999-11-01
    Susan Chalmers LEVEL B Auditor UK 307 2003-04-01
    Susan Chalmers HUBBARD PROFESSIONAL METERING COURSE Auditor UK 320 2004-08-01
    Susan Chalmers HUBBARD PROFESSIONAL METERING COURSE Auditor UK 322 2004-11-01
    Susan Chalmers SHSBC LEVEL D Auditor UK 325 2005-07-01
    Susan Chalmers SAINT HILL SPECIAL BRIEFING COURSE LEVEL D Auditor UK 326 2005-09-01
    Susan Chalmers SHSBC LEVEL E Auditor UK 327 2005-11-01
  2. starborgled Member

Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

Yeah, yeah. But the point is the real Susan Clammers wouldn't post a comment on GMs blog telling everyone what a full-on clam Dunkton is / was.
  3. RightOn Member

oh I know that silly.
    Just thought someone would be interested in who she really was
  4. Anonymous Member

"she gives me very extra helping of the suet"

What a stomach churning euphemism for the nocturnal activities of the "fishing buddies".
  5. Anonymous Member

Geri Halliwell is dumb enough and wealthy enough to be targetted by and fall for the old LRH clam bait and switch trick too...
  6. Anonymous Member

http://popdirt.com/geri-falls-under-the-spell-of-a-maniac-arsonist/11669/

So Duncan Williams John Mappins main apologists is a convicted arsonists perhaps someone should warn the Camelot Castle Hotels Insurance Company!!
  7. Anonymous Member

http://popdirt.com/geri-falls-under-the-spell-of-a-maniac-arsonist/11669/

So Duncan Williams John Mappins main apologists is a convicted arsonists perhaps someone should warn the Camelot Castle Hotels Insurance Company!!
  8. GoogleMappin Member

camelot-castle-hotel-review-bingo.jpg
  9. anonhuff Member

suggest replacing "no really he IS" w/ "irina is a great cook"
  10. GoogleMappin Member

Will do - only it will read "Irina is great cook" (with Polish accent)

camelot-castle-hotel-review-bingo3.jpg
  11. RightOn Member

what no reference to his reincarnation of Monet ? lol
  12. Anonymous Member

Brb, alerting the neighbors.
  13. Beaker Member

Were you ever right on the mark with these comments!:eek: This thread is just awesome. You guys are digging up stuff I never had a clue about. I knew Scientology was crooked but never figured that these Cornish culties really were crooks..... Ace work by googlemappin!!!!:)

You just wait till local people start finding out about this stuff. This gang of Scientologists will be run out of the county and hopefully straight into the county jail.:cool:

Could we have a shoop please of Mappin, Williams, Ted, Marek, all behind bars where they belong in Ronnie Barker, Lennie Godber prison cell type picture. I can print it out and paste it up around Tintagel!
  14. Anonymous Member

Google Earth needs an informative placemark.
  15. trevennaboy Member

a loyalty card from the CCH
    15% of food and 30% of drinks
    what a bargain!!
    any one who wants to borrow just gve me a shout when you're in town
  16. Anonymous Member

When is the drinking game coming out?
  17. starborgled Member

How do you do that? Anyone know? It's a good idea!
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Anonymous Member

20. Anonymous Member

Late night in the tower?Get some sleep,bless.
  21. starborgled Member

Col. Mustard! Kitchen! Lead pipe!

You may have just cleared up someone's identity for us, John. Thank you.

You're right about one thing, I AM bored with Camelot Castle. Is it that feckin' obvious??
  22. Anonymous Member

Oh Joy! Another voice steps into the fray to join Duncan Williams another name which ini the past has been mixed up with John Mappin, Duncan Williams, Benji the Binman etc etc etc! Where will this can of worms end??

Step forward Andrew Pescud apperaing on a Facebook group backing John along with our old mate Duncan Wiliams!

Lets see what we can find out about Andrew then shall we all!!??

Login | Facebook

for faccebook fun! Feel free to sock up and have some fun in there :D

Just when you think the lulz are drying up!
  23. xenubarb Member

Oh, my dear sir, how can you say such a thing? How can you be bored with a place that prints up promotional bingo cards with "Don't listen to negative reviews" right next to "the dogs loved it!"

Really?
  24. Anonymous Member

Back to our Old Friend Duncan Williams seems it was John Mappin who introduced him to Scientology via "The way to happiness!" as he says himself here in a message board entry from 2002 archived for all eternity. It seems Duncan was looking to produce a film about the John Mappin vs Benji the Binman trial entitled "The Conmen of Camelot!" no if this is true why is he now running aroound sticking up for dear old John Mappin??

Re: DAT TAPES! GREAT!

25. RolandRB Member

I was assuming that the Bingo card was a joke made up by somebody on this forum.
  26. basil Member

I wonder...

27. Anonymous Member

It was lol see here

Camelot Castle Hotel and Scientology
  28. Anonymous Member

Looks like Nigel Dempster had a bit of an interest in John Mappin when he was alive.

I think all this trouble with John and Duncan goes back to the whole benji the binman case.

Starting in March 2000
  29. Anonymous Member

then this

Bin there | Daily Mail (London, England), The Newspaper | Find Articles at BNET
  30. Anonymous Member

That would be these dark glasses.
    The image is from the documentary "Scandal in the Bins", the man on the right is Benjamin Pell and on the left is John Mappin, his "agent".
    They are seen exiting court after Mappins client has been found guilty of stealing confidential documents from peoples bins/trash.

[IMG]
  31. Anonymous Member

And where would one be able to see this documentry? Looks like it could be of interest! ;)
  32. Anonymous Member

Found at Scandal in the Bins (2000)DVDRip Download | QuickFilms.org - DVDRip Downloads

Scandal - Sharingzone.net: Download your favorite games, software, movies, TV shows, music and more! in the Bins (2000)
    Average Download Speed: 5760 kb/s

Movie: Scandal in the Bins (2000) (TV)

* Director: Joe Murray
    * Release Date: 11 January 2000 (UK)
    * Run Time: UK:65 min
    * Genre: Documentary

Not tried it (I don't download films...) but that's what I found.
  33. mothpope Member

Damn, I always assumed it was seagulls who were ripping the stuff out of my bin bags
  34. Anonymous Member

How did you get this screen cap. The downloads linked to are not genuine by my reckoning!
  35. Anonymous Member

I has a copy of it on my hard drive.
    Mappin is in 2 short clips, never speaks, but his name is mentioned by the guy doing the voice over.
    In the first clip you only see the back of his head, and the second is as the picture above walking out of the court and getting into a taxi with his client.

It is available from a torrent site called thebox.bz, but you have to join to use it.

i'll try to get the clips up, but its probably gonna be 7 hours before im back in front of computer.
  36. Beaker Member

Any joy with that Prison Stripes shoop? As promised I will get them out in local pubs when on my delivery rounds. A lot of people are now interested in your expose and are following this thread. We're building up bigtime local support.
  37. Beaker Member

Dunkin Williams was snapped in this picture by a mate of mine. I don't think it can be shooped easily but maybe you can give it a go. He has a yacht moored in Sutton Harbour and was in Plymouth this weekend, fact! Now can we find the name of his boat please??? :D
    d7ec4e5e7beba8d7568162c82cd9c260_dab.jpg
  38. Anonymous Member

You'd get sued mercilessly if traced to you.
  39. Anonymous Member

Only seeing 4 fishing vessels moored in Sutton Harbour at the moment on the marine tracking site I use. Sorry.
  40. Anonymous Member

This picture is not taken at Sutton Harbour it is Millbay Marina.