Customize

Calling on All Anons

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Word, dawg.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Newfags calling newfags....newfags.jpg
  3. yes sir major-fag gahaha
  4. Loki's spawn Member

Well, you know what they say, "takes one to know one".
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Yeah, I'm afraid that your impression of an anon sucks a little too hard. We're going to have to let you go. I'm sorry, it just didn't work out.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. im no anon well i support anons but still not a lulzfag anon
  7. Anonymous Member

Nobody Cares. DIAF!
  8. ha so this is how u treat noobs how great
  9. Dragononymous Member

Be nice..
    You wont get ceak otherwise
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Oh you noticed. There are too many anons as it is, without the likes of you, sir.
  11. Anonymous Member

Ah, I see.

DIAF, newfag.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. haha i like you fags
  13. well we all should be homiez right a collective not just one asshole that thinks he is better than everyone else
    • Like Like x 1
  14. and im not just talking about you anon pretenders or real members this is every person on this planet stop fighting it
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

And who the fuck appointed you to the status of LEADERfag? GTFO and/or DIAF!
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Anonymous Member

If you don't stop issuing ORDERS, you are not going to have much fun here.

Welcome to WWP. You'll have way more fun if you lurk more and learn to post here.

Just a suggestion. Do whatever you like with it.
    • Like Like x 6
  17. WhiteNight Member

I see potential lulz in this thread.
    /popcorn.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. WhiteNight Member

Also; Dude, where did you get that avatar because it's awesome.
  19. Dragononymous Member

Totally Agree

Edit: Do you think they know im your new fanboy? I think not
    • Like Like x 1
  20. WhiteNight Member

My friend, even I didn't know that you were my new fan boy.
  21. Dragononymous Member

Well slave sounds so harsh so I made it into fanboy... hope you don't mind.. *shivers*
  22. WhiteNight Member

Heh. I'm flattered, I'm sure.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch - where's my drama?
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Dragononymous Member

25. how about both
  26. i cant remember i think i randomly found it on google
  27. Looks like someone is allergic to bees
  28. Fort Leavenworth, Kan. —

Army officials are opening the doors to the military prison in Kansas where they are holding an Army private suspected of illegally passing U.S. government secrets to the WikiLeaks website.
    Pfc. Bradley Manning was moved last week from the Marine brig in Quantico, Va., to the Joint Regional Correctional Facility at Fort Leavenworth amid criticism over his treatment and confinement.
    Army spokesman Col. Tom Collins said the media tour of the military's medium-security prison at Fort Leavenworth would show the conditions under which the Army holds Manning as he undergoes further evaluation.
    "Clearly, Pfc. Manning is an unusual circumstance," Collins said.
    He said Manning would soon be completing the pretrial evaluation that all inmates go through when they arrive at a prison.
    Manning is suspected of having obtained the classified documents while serving as an Army intelligence analyst in Iraq. He is awaiting a determination by the Army on whether he's mentally competent to stand trial. He faces nearly two dozen charges, including aiding the enemy, a crime that can bring the death penalty of death or life in prison.

WTF!!!!!

29. humptydumpty Member

Yeah check this out:
    http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/04/29/Govt-gives-tour-of-Pvt-Mannings-prison/UPI-50591304085756/

"The cells measure 8 by 10 feet and have a single window and a single bunk. He has access to the library, is allowed to eat meals with other detainees and receives 3 hours of daily exercise."
    This is a definite improvement, but we should also be aware that his evaluation isn't complete yet either.....

30. humptydumpty Member

31. Yeah, sure manning can face court martial...If Bush, Cheney, and Rummy will be tried in Hague for war crimes.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. The Army has leveled nearly 30 charges against Manning in connection with the alleged theft of "hundreds of thousands" of classified military and State Department documents, many of which eventually were publicly released by Wikileaks.

the way they are treating him it still wrong

u guys should reply on my comment under the article
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

We don't respond nicely to postings telling anyone what you think they SHOULD do.

As I stated above, as clearly & politely as I could to knowledgeispower:
  34. wow so sentence sensitive its not an order its a suggestion
  35. Anonymous Member

Will you be surprised to learn that not all the WWP members feel the same way you do about Pvt. Manning?

Some believe that Manning should face a court of military justice to prove or fail to prove the charges against him.

Others believe Pvt. Manning to be a hero if, as alleged, he leaked military and state secrets to wikileaks.

There are numerous other opinions and other members that are of no opinion whatsoever.

Just because you are on one or the other end of the polarity involved with this, doesn't mean everyone shares your views.

When we use the modal verb "should" we are stating an obligation or a duty.

The most unanimously shared goal of the majority of WWP Members is to Stop $cientology.

I'm not suggesting or ordering it to be your goal. All I'm stating is that ordering WWP Members onto an agenda of your own, probably isn't going to work out very well for you here.

So again, I merely suggest that you refrain from statements like "u guys should reply on my comment" because most of us are very busy with the work of stopping $cientology and regard "should" statements like yours to be annoying.
    • Like Like x 5
  36. i support the project against Scientology and i guess im going to have to watch where i put my opinions..... i take it your an oldfag right?
  37. Anonymous Member

Holland, I don't believe it is about where, it's about HOW; how you word your concerns, how you word your calls for help with something.

As long as you are courteous and respectful of the main agenda here, you will do very well.

If you can be seen to be issuing orders or making demands, you won't have any fun, imho.
  38. Anonymoush1 Member

We cannot let Julian Assange go to prison he faces certain death penalty if sent to the us or to be sent to Guantanamo bay, we gotta fight in his honor! after all aren't we all fighting for the same cause?
  39. humptydumpty Member

Yeah, Auntie has a point... While I totally agree with your view on Manning, it's just not effective to tell people what they should do. This includes real life... trust me, I have tried ;)

And if you are serious about this, feel free to message me. Not sure where you are located, but we are currently in the planning stages of a rally.