Customize

Calling all SW MO Anons

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Paroxetine Samurai, May 24, 2010.

1. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Calling all SW MO Anons

Ok I know Scilon activity is rather non-existant in my sector of the universe. However coming up on June 25, 2010 is Tom Cruise's movie. Therefore, I think it is time to show that SW Missouri is not going to let Scientology invade our neck of the woods!

So - Any Anons in SW Missouri (Springfield, Branson, Bolivar, etc.) lets get cracking and see who is willing to raid!

Date: June 25, 2010.

Location & Time : TBD depending on number interested.

(NOTE: Even if nobody on here is in this area, I plan on doing it even if I have to do it myself. I half expect to, but I hope there are some here in this area)
  2. RightOn Member

Re: Calling all SW MO Anons

Go Mo!
  3. anonsoulless Member

I'll let my friends in the area know. I really doubt any of them will be interested at all, but I'll tell them all the same.
  4. RedShieldwolf Member

Tom Cruise is invading SW Missouri?
  5. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Thanks a lot guise!

No, but his movie Knight and Day is gonna hit theaters. I am looking to see if there is any anons in my area wanting to raid on the day it hits theaters.

As I said, I'll go el solo if need be. I won't do this though:

6. Anonymous Member

I might be interested, just need more details. And does anyone know a place to get Guy Fawkes masks?
  7. RedShieldwolf Member

Go to a local toy store or costume shop. That's where I found mine.

Failing that, look for a mask online.
  8. AMoniker Member

Thanks. Wasn't sure if they'd just be available so easily, but after a little searching, found a shop near me.
  9. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Right now, I am tackling Bolivar. I am doing some looking into the laws here so I don't end up in the clink for breaking a rule. I picked a good spot since it will cover most of the traffic in the area and I already got a couple signs ready.

I got mine off of ebay from a Anon friendly user. Still, good you found one nearby. If you were that anon user asking about info, I will have some up soon. (Would have done this sooner, but as you know this site got DDoS raeped the last couple days)
  10. AMoniker Member

I'm in Joplin, and we're sans-activity of most kinds down here. But I have my mask and a willingness to participate. Trying to think of good ideas for some pamphlets.

Edit: Do you think you can link me to a site that has definitive laws about protesting/picketing in the state of Missouri? I'm searching everywhere and for the life of me can't find anything that pertains to the scenario.
  11. anonsoulless Member

You could just call the cops and ask them.
  12. AMoniker Member

Our cops rarely have any idea about the laws they enforce daily, I doubt they'll know anything about protesting. But I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the tip.
  13. AMoniker Member

I will be attending the Gay Pride event this saturday in Joplin, Missouri. NORML will also be there, which is a cause I support aswell. So, two birds with one stone.

Information

Info at that link.
  14. BusinessBecky Member

They have Gay Pride events in Joplin? Where is Joplin and why do I get the impression your raiding a theatre?
    [edit]
    Ah it's past Springfield on the way to Tulsa
  15. AMoniker Member

The event is being held at a park here in Joplin. It won't be a raid, just showing support for the local gay community and NORML.

I intend to attend wearing my mask and a suit, and making myself available for any questions they have about Anonymous and Scientology. As I get more and more active, I'll come up with better ideas and displays. Since this is my first outing, I don't plan to go all out.
  16. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Good deal! I may have got into contact with an ex-Org member here but they wish to just observe due to reasons I respect.

I found a spot to do my raid that will have some visibility and got my sign, suit and mask ready.
  17. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Well bad news today... The theater here isn't playing Knight and [STRIKE]Fail[/STRIKE] Day yet. Looks like I'll have to postpone the raid here in Bolivar till when they play it...

Funny bit is: They are playing A-Team, Toy Story 3, Karate Kid, and (lol) Grown Up... (Source here.)

...Oh well, if the show don't appear, then it was at least worth the attempt.
  18. Anon998 Member

Or you could call it a win, since Tom Cruise and Scientology know to stay the fuck out of your area. =P
    • Like Like x 1
  19. RedShieldwolf Member

Truth.

No show means less money towards the movie, and therefore less money going to Scientology.
  20. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Those are true words... Still, I'll call it good if the movie stays out the entire time it is in theaters. Otherwise i am ready.

There is one major Anti-Scifag Buff Bolivar has: Southwest Baptist College. If Scientology did try to infiltrate, that would cause a major shitstorm. My only best educated guess is that due to TC's Scientology connections, the theater bent to the will of the churches nearby.

Still, I was all ready to raid :(
  21. AMoniker Member

I'm back. Sorry for my hiatus. Not that it seems much has happened between the Scilons and SW MO
  22. Smurf Member

Brad Kugler tweeted last week that a team of Volunteer Ministers was heading to Joplin to assist in aid efforts.

http://www.facebook.com/bradkugler
  23. Anonymous Member

24. AMoniker Member

Good looking out. I'll keep an eye open for em. Got my mask ready.
  25. ThetanBait Member

Please don't tell me the VMs are coming to Joplin...
  26. AMoniker Member

I heard Westboro plans to picket at a soldiers funeral tomorrow at noon. I'm still looking to verify the information, because I heard it from a cousin who heard it from someone, and you know how that goes. Is Anonymous directly opposing WBC, or should I go without the mask? And of course, if anyone else wishes to tag along, more than welcome.
  27. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Because you posted in my old thread, I will be nice.

If you do a search you will discover Anon isn't directly or indirectly opposing them. Anon is ignoring them as they are attention whores that made a church out of trolling.

Feel free to do whatever you like. However, the best advice is to ignore them.