Customize

CALL TO ARMS! TIME TO REUNITE AND SURGE AHEAD!

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by RightOn, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

There are a lot of good points made in this thread, and I appreciate your enthusiasm, RightOn. :)

As far as publicity goes, one kinda has to assume that the public has a limited attention span, and to focus and concentrate on one area at a time is effective. You don't want to overwhelm folks with a megaton of data that they may not personally find relevant as far as the news concerning what is going on Today. It would be intelligent to think this over and discuss it further, and perhaps look at what results you would like to achieve, and go at it step by step, with some flexibility and open-mindedness. I feel like it's way too soon to jump to any conclusions, it's like a ball still up in the air.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

2/10

old copy paste form WITP
  3. Anonymous Member

Agree with OP, that mudkipz and loongcat banners only turn the public off.

Keep the pressure on any which way, but results in terms of media exposure come from clear info not memes.
  4. RightOn Member

I wouldn't say it turns the public off, I just think it confuses them.
    There is no reason why BOTH an image and a to the point message can't be used on a sign so the public can at least relate to it.
  5. anonanchovie Member

I thought looongcat and mudkips were a scream.

These images and their insouciant use by anons protesting at orgs utterly baffled the humorless, anal culties locked in their xenu worlds, peeking out from behind drapes and wondering what the hell they were missing.

Bring back longcat!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. RightOn Member

I totally agree! but I am speaking in terms of using the current media blitz on the Cruises and Scientology and to engage and relate to the public more with signs that are more to the point.
    Like I said, no reason a sign can't have both!
    and again, these are only SUGGESTIONS. people do what they want!
  7. anonanchovie Member

Yes, that what you said.

Use longcat and mudkips at protests but with media it should be masks and harrowing stories of child neglect and illegal incarceration, al la Sharon Stainforth, and taking the piss out of the Marcab Confederacy and Hubbard's drug addled DC8s.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. anon walker Moderator

When Jett Travolta kicked off the new year by kakking, spin-offs from the original story included side stories of Scientology's beliefs regarding things like autism and schizophrenia.

Today's media is focusing on peripherals like child labor within Scientology. Every high profile story spawns a dribble of related stuff. It's dandy!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

Increasingly the media is looking into the disappearance of Shelly Miscavige.

Won't be long before even the corrupt useless FBI are shamed into pulling little Davey in for questioning.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. RightOn Member

some inspiration from 2008!
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

As long as the Cruise divorce proceedings are in the media spotlight (and they will be for some time), then Scientology is also going to increasingly be in the media spotlight.

Yesterday The Sun (UK) ran a centre page telling the stories of three long-term Scientology devotees who managed to break free after realising they were being scammed for years, whilst The Daily Mail (UK) ran a story on Miscavige's missing spouse, crediting WWP's efforts to help locate her. With this in mind, I think it's high time the WWP Anonymous started to deal openly and directly with the mainstream media, with information on new developments or other items they may be interested in, basically just helping them do a good job in bringing to light abuses etc within the evil, shadowy cult. Be this a weekly press release direct to news outlets or some other form, let's keep Scientology in the spotlight for as long as possible.

Just a thought.
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. RightOn Member

:)
    yes oh yes!
  13. Anonymous Member

There's talk of a Global Protest Against Scientology 21st July 2012. Anyone interested please set up a thread for your city.
  14. RightOn Member

this makes me grin from ear to ear.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. RightOn Member

Thanks Shaw for voting TODAY that this thread is Dumb.
    Such a great help you are.
    While others are busy riling up people for global protests again world wide.

So.... you are saying that rallying people is a bad idea?
    And why does this thread for getting people excited again like they were in 2008 bug you so much? Or is it your just your desire to be a troll? Both with posts and the little "fun" buttons?

edited
    came back to this post when I wasn't it such a snit
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. anonsoldier Member

I'm reenergized because of the Tom/Katie issues putting the cult back in the news. Between them hemorraging members and being back in the news, I think this is a prime time for an Anonymous resurgence to help shove a big dagger into their back and help things along. We were never what would directly bring the cult down, just the force multipliers that hurry the process along.

We need to be back in the fight cause the fight is here.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  18. RightOn Member

man! I love you guise
    • Agree Agree x 3
  19. Anonymous Member

time for "wanted" style posters again?
    David Miscavige "Wanted for Human Rights Abuse"
    Leader of Scientology= Child Slave Labor Supporter
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. We have endgame if U want it.

A couple of weeks of playing the cameras won't hurt any and one can be as flamboyantly gay artistic as one pleases and still keep the mediafags (who are a bunch of idiots with ADD attention spans) on target.

It will die down at some point and we can start whipping out the zen koans on the clams once again: dissonance, it's working, slowly but sure.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

katy in court on 17th - that will be all over the press
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

also a perfect time to let the media and the general public know ALL about Scientologys's front groups that they hide behind. I hope the medai reports on this!!!
  23. RightOn Member

I guess ItchyScratchy voted this thread as dumb too
    No explanation?
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Shaw's sitting comfortably on his fat Candian arse at home, nomming back bacon and drinking Moosepiss at the taxpayers' expense. Fuck him and his elk, er, ilk.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Sciloontology would drop it's bundle if a resurgence of global raids were to manifest
    • Agree Agree x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  27. Anonymous Member

Trolls. Do not feed them.