Customize

CALL TO ARMS! TIME TO REUNITE AND SURGE AHEAD!

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by RightOn, Jul 3, 2012.

1. RightOn Member

ATTENTION TO THOSE WHO CARE......
    With all that is going on in the media right now, I think it would be a great idea to awaken some of the old cells, form some new cells and have all Anons, critics, ex members, Idies and whoever who have wondered away, those who have lost interest, those that got bored, those who are just lurking or those who have gone on to other projects, to reunite and take advantage of this media blitz that is on Scientology right now and be part of the glory of the "End of Days for Scientology".

Time to put all differences aside, come together and drive a silver bullet right into the heart of Scientology.
    Time to go back to stress tables and make some new signs that will engage the public, now that they know what is going on with Scientology.
    Forget the mudkips, my little pony, Xenu ect. lulzy signs and use signs that are more direct and to the point and something the public can now relate to.
    Some new sign ideas to be next to the stress tables:
    <------- Why Tom Cruise is getting Divorced
    <-------- Why Suri Will Be Living with Katie
    <-------- Scientology =Cruise's Divorce
    you get the idea. *some signs in other languages are great too!*

EDITED! Not trying to end the lulz. You can protest any way you like of course! Duh! Be serious, semi serious, dress up crazy, don't dress up, or don't protest at all. The signs above were suggestions for stress test tables.

How about contacting and awakening some old cells if you can? Asking people to reunite.
    Get some new people too.

Global protests again? Focus:
    SAVE OUR CHILDREN FROM THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY
    But this time at TOWN HALLS and other government buildings. Not at the empty orgs where there is nobody around. This will prolly catch the media's eyes more, since it is a very hot topic.
    protip: Always check your local laws for rules of assembly, aquiring permits and wearing masks.
    Some possible sign ideas:
    Scientology Child Slave Labor Must End
    Sea Org = Child Slave Labor
    12 Year Old Children Signing Billion Year Contracts!
    SAVE OUR CHILDREN FROM SCIENTOLOGY!
    SCIENTOLOGY CADET and SEA ORG = CHILD SLAVE LABOR
    WHY IS THE GOVERNMENT TURNING THEIR HEADS AWAY FROM CHILD SLAVE LABOR?
    AGAIN...
    EDITED! Not trying to end the lulz.

How about another DC protest this late fall at the Lincoln Memorial or somehwere a bit easier?
    Focus of course would be Child Slave Labor in Scientology's Cadet and Sea Org.

Write to your local authorities, Senators, Mayors, the President, Child Welfare places and ask why
    ex Scientology member's stories that were told years ago, haven fallen on death ears. Compile and include a list of ex members stories proving child slave labor within Scientology. Ask why the Cadet Org and the Sea Org is allowed in the US and other countries when it is clear that family disconnection and abuses occur.

Cross post EVERYWHERE.
    Blogs, ESMB, Clambake, Indie blogs, Freezoners blogs, comments sections in articles and ask all people to contribute and to help put an end to the Cadet and Sea Org and put a stop to Child Slave Labor and family disconnetion.

As always, be safe out there, use your head, always video tape and take pics, don't do it alone, know your rights and abide by the law. Always bring copies of permits needed for any large protests and alert your local police before hand.
    WORD OF CAUTION....COS members are getting desperate these days, so don't let them trap you into anything physical or trespassing on to private property! USE YOUR HEAD!

tl/dr version #1 :
    Since TC's divorce, the media is not afraid any more to report on Scientology's dirty little secrets . Let's ride in on the coat tails of this divorce/media blitz and le'ts help expose and put a stop to Scientology child slave labor and the cult of Scientology all together by beefing up the pressure by using the news hungry media.

tl/dr #2- tell me to STFU
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Who can come up with a catchy name for suri / Scientology related child exploitation website. I'm game.
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

Murdoch Masks and SP t-shirts at Flash raids this weekend- tell press we're doing this in advance
  5. Nick_Nolte Member

So basically become OCMB? Yes. because those fags were so successful in being all serious and terrible at publicity. Acting as serious as the Scilons is polar opposite of what made Chanology so successful in 2008 and parts of 2009. What made anon so compelling against COS was that contrast against how deathly serious they were going after a bunch of kids dancing in masks and free hugs signs.
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  6. RightOn Member

No Sea Org For Suri
    Scientology's Child Slaves
    • Like Like x 1
  7. RightOn Member

serious? why so serious? no! not at all!
    I know I would get some groans...
    There is no reason why people can't dress up and have a fun lulzy theme and go wild, I just think that right now the signs really have to hit home with the general public and the media.Thats all.
    If any group can get media exposure, (and hey this can be a contest!)
    I would much rather see a sign on the news that says " Scientology Child Slave Labor" then "I like Waffles".
    yeah I know not nearly as funny, but I think it needs to send a definite message to the government, so they will get off their asses and do something about it and people sitting at home wtaching can also ask the government why and maybe they will want to get involved too.
    Savy?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Nick_Nolte Member

What message? The storm hasn't even started yet and you're building a shelter in case there is one. I think planning for the future when more information about why Katie doesn't want Suri involved in Scientology for the public to consume is the prime time to hit. Right there it's just beginning. Plan this shit out and get the people who made this movement awesome. So far the results you have are rejecting what worked.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Illogical extreme^

We're talking about a more precisely-targetted message.
    Don't get your Original Anon panties in a bunch, PubeIt.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

Write the program, and battle plans all around! Don't forget proper Conditions assignments!

oh, wait...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Nick_Nolte Member

Look, the only way you get media attention as a Scientology protester is to get the Scilons to do something embarassing or creepy. That's how it's always worked. Even with anon.They do something stupid, someone videos it, it goes viral/gets picked up by the media, it attracts more negative attention and adds more people to the cause.

Anon is a great counter to them for that reason.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. RightOn Member

I haz a confuse. The message that seems to be spreading right now is that Scientology is the reason for Cruise's divorce. And the media seems to be focussing on "Katie is saving Suri from the Sea Org"
    Now weather that is true or not right now doesn't matter. It is what's in the news. Someone said it's the top google story right now?
    I disagree, think the storm has started. Other things are coming out too in all these reports, like Miscavige's father blowing and Hubbard's grandaughter blowing, the TC vid is showing again.. Its a great time to be alive!
  13. ItchyScratchy Member

I think the myth that chanology cells are "dormant" needs to be debunked.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  14. RightOn Member

but this divorce will end up bringing out the embarassing and creepy of Scientolgy. IMO.
    She will be fighting for custody and the gossip rags are salivating at what will come out about 'ol Tommy boy.
    I really don't want to argue about this.

This thread was a suggestion to rally the troops.
    Anyone who doesn't want to participate, doesn't have to. They can do it their own way, or do nothing at all, such is the beauty of Anonymous.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Nick_Nolte Member

No thats the suggested stories that are coming out. It's on the verge but until the divorce proceedings start, we won't know the truth.

All of those things are irrelevant in joe public's eye. The general public doesn't even know who Miscavige is so why would they care?

If anything this does have the potential to make people interested in why Katie was concerned and will make people want to research. That's if the reports (that do not have any bases in fact yet, just word of mouth or "anonymous sources") are true.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Nick_Nolte Member

Oh so you have exclusive knowledge to the whole break up of two people and their private lives who you do not know personally? Wow man! Thanks for keeping us all in your loop of super secrets!
  17. Anonymous Member

Whether Katie is divocrcing Tom because of scientology is not really relevant to the nearly inevitable abuse Suri faced were she to remain in Scientology.

Stay on target.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  18. Nick_Nolte Member

Implying they would make the daughter of their most well known member go through the same as some low level guy's kid. That kid is going to be som pampered and spoiled.

Stay on target? Bro, get realistic.
  19. Anonymous Member

Does it really matter why? It's a time when people are again paying attention to the cult, so further spotlights could be placed on the atrocities. I see where RightOn is going with the OP. Can rally up and be lulzy simultaneously, no?
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. anonamus Member

1) Don't feed the troll
    2) Continue the good work
    3) Profit x 9000
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. RightOn Member

huh? This divorce has ALREADY brought out stuff that I was surpised about. I was speaking about the fact that they have aleady mentioned that Katie is getting a divorce to keep Suri out of the Sea Org. If you go over to the "divorce thread" you will see that I asked if this can possibly be true, especially because they are scilon celebrities. I for one find it hard to believe that Suri was headed for the Sea Org.
    BUT! That is what the news is reporting and what is the hot topic now.
    And with Katie headed to court, and filing for sole custody, some juicy tidbits are hopeully bound to come out.
    And if they don't.. so be it. I was just suggesting striking while the media is having a field day with this and while the iron is hot. Whether it is true or not.
    And again.. I don't feel the need to argue, and I think my track record speaks for itself. I dont know why you are trolling me me with saying I have "exclusive knowledge on the break up" , I am just repeating what the media is reporting. Friends?
  22. Nick_Nolte Member

Yes. Ignore someone giving critiques of a good suggestion and just say their a troll. Glad to see WWP never changes.
    Nick_Nolte
    This message by Nick_Nolte has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. RightOn Member

I like Sally Forth!
    • Like Like x 1
  24. RightOn Member

I am glad you think it is a good suggestion. :)
    Just want to ride on the anti Scientology media wave right now~~~ dude
    Surf's up! Kowabunga!
    • Like Like x 5
  25. Anonymous Member

You can objectively recommend your own suggestions now?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  26. RightOn Member

hmmmmm beach theme...... surfing..... ride the waves..... arm floaties....pool noodles....Gilligan's Island....tiny bubbles.... shooting the curls, bikinis, white noses, leis, hawiian shirts, Sparrow....
    meh just a thought
    • Funny Funny x 2
  27. Strixcoil Moderator

Apart from my small outrage over this (I mean...WHAT? No fun? :( :( :( ), I get your point.
    Probably more signs regarding what is happening could work to make people see further.

We are starting to see people realize something is wrong.
    Some articles talk about Shelly Miscavige missing, others talk about The Hole. There had been interviews to Amy Scoobe, Marty Rathburn and more critics and ex-scientologists that we had ever saw.

You stand a good point, we should try to push to make this explode like some toad in a hot road during summer.

I actually agree with you because it was the Lulz that first motivated Chanology (Or anything Anonymous did before that, really). That and some video leak of a crazy Tom Cruise talking about helping people out of car accidents with his OT powers.
  28. Anonymous Member

Suri was heading toward the grooming process.
    Celebrity Anne Archer's son Tommy Davis ring a bell?

As a celebrity spawn Suri would be being groomed to be a higher up,
    if that's the case at all. Not the ordinary sea org child.

Now back to fighting nice kids.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  29. RightOn Member

where did my post come across as protests not being fun? just because of the mention of changing up the signs a bit? Just suggesting to target the general public and what would be most affective now. People can protest anyway they want. And will.
    I will edit my post for those who didn't understand that the sign change were suggestions.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Nick_Nolte Member

Ann Archer is not Tom Cruise. Don't belittle Tom that much.

HA GET IT! LITTLE! SEE I CAN BE FUNNY LIKE YOU GUISES!

I think learning to understand the difference between what you want to say and what you actually say might help you.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  31. Strixcoil Moderator

That's the fun thing...you're right, you never stated we should kill the fun. My bad.
    :oops:
    • Funny Funny x 1
  32. RightOn Member

I thought it was common knowledge amongst Anons that they will always do things in their own style regardless of what anyone suggests, and that I didn't have to mention that at all. But I edited the OP to reflect that people of course can do whatever the hell they please.
    I don't know why you have a problem with me trying to rally people together and making some sign suggestions during what might prove to be one of the most glorious times for Anons in the history of fighting Scientology, but you are of course entitled to your own opinion.
    I am going to send off a few letters ...... I am done defending my post.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  33. Malory Member

I had fun waving a 'Team Katie' sign outside the Belfast Mission today and it got laughs from the public too. Get out and flashraid while the story's still hot.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  35. RightOn Member

oh yes!! ^ I remember this one! thank you for reposting.
    ABC news says that cameras are camped out and lined up outside Katie's apartment in NY.
    Does anyone know where that is? Maybe NY Anons can go over there and give Katie some love? just saying…..
  36. Kilia Member

• Winner Winner x 4
  37. Kilia Member

For more inspiration:

I love my anons with all my heart. If you can do this again, you will help and support Katie and Suri.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

A picture of Suri, then a picture of Maltavo's hand
  39. Anonymous Member

FIFY
    • Funny Funny x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

It's certainly not 250 7th Ave. That much I'm sure of.