Customize

Burning Man '09 (Aug 31st-Sept 7th)

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Abductor, Aug 24, 2009.

1. the anti Member

Re: Burning Man '09 (Aug 31st-Sept 7th)

i need that money for equipment
  2. xenubarb Member

I emailed one of my friends who is a longtime Burner. I told him about the VM tent. He knows a bit about Anonymous through me. I asked what he thought about their presence, and did he think we should make an effort to remove the Yellow Menace from the Playa:

So there you have it.
  3. PAnonA Member

First night of Burning Man. No idea if there's any type of net connection there but I heard that there are many anons going to the festival.

Any updates?
  4. ultrapoet Member

Well, given that it's out in the middle of the fucking desert I wouldn't expect much in the way of connectivity for the duration. I'm sure we'll hear back upon their return.
  5. Abductor Member

I am going and planning to record Anonymous ragiing at their fail tent, and I am going to do my best to upload enturbulation from the field.
  6. Abductor Member

Anons going, do message me ASAP if you want to arrange a meetup. Otherwise, let's just meet in front of the VM circus fail tent.
  7. xenubarb Member

EL OH EL
  8. Starbuck Member

I will be arriving on Tuesday night, too. Maybe we could find Animal Control and they can throw them in those big nets?
  9. Abductor Member

They are located on Genome between 7:30 and 8. I expect to fire up the old Bullhorn at around 4pm or so on Wednesday.
  10. Bob Loblaw Member

Your comment is made of FAIL. Yes, there are hippies. And ravers. And neither.

I like the Greatful Dead, but believe you me, to compare the two experiences is horseshit: try putting 40,000 hippies in the middle of the desert saying "it's all good" and see what happens.
  11. Abductor Member

They didn't show. Win by default.