Customize

Bundy family of Nevada occupy Oregon Wildlife Refuge headquarters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Wrong Guy, Jan 3, 2016.

1. The Wrong Guy Member

New Campaign Turns Malheur Occupation Into an Occupy-a-Thon for Burns Paiute Tribe, Gun Control | Willamette Week

"Every day the occupiers stay, they are funding organizations that are completely contrary to the occupiers’ beliefs."

http://www.wweek.com/2016/01/18/new...py-a-thon-for-burns-paiute-tribe-gun-control/
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The Wrong Guy Member

Oregon standoff: Anger, frustration boil over at community meeting | The Oregonian

The divide among friends and neighbors over the refuge occupation boiled into the open here Tuesday night in a community meeting that crackled with emotion.

What residents have feared and only whispered about in recent days took center court at the Burns High School gymnasium.

In sometimes highly personal remarks, speaker after speaker vented anger – at public officials, at the federal government and at the man in the brown cowboy hat sitting high in the bleachers to take it all in – Ammon Bundy.

He and other armed militants on Jan. 2 seized the headquarters compound of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, situated 30 miles southeast of Burns. The refuge is managed by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.

He sat on the second row from the top as County Judge Steve Grasty, microphone in hand, strode to the foot of that bleacher section.

"It is time for you to go home," Grasty said to Bundy, vowing to meet with Bundy anytime, anyplace – outside of Harney County.

A chant then grew in the gymnasium: "Go, go, go, go, go."

That was a message Bundy heard repeatedly through the evening, one he once vowed to heed. He sat expressionless, making no move to respond or to comment.

But the audience of perhaps 300 people had plenty to say, and it seemed the cork had come out of the county.

One woman said she appreciated the attention Bundy has brought to rural issues but told him, "Get the hell out of my county."

Another man gestured at Bundy and gave him the same message.

"Are you happy you did this to our community?" he said.

Another woman, shaking in anger, called out Bundy for the fear he's caused in local schools, which closed for a week after the occupation began. She yelled across the gym at him, telling him to leave and "go to jail where you deserve to be!"

<snipped>

When it ended, the Bundy brothers left as quietly as they had entered, striding silently to an SUV with Nevada plates, and driving off without a word to the throngs of reporters and onlookers who trailed behind.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/01/oregon_standoff_anger_frustrat.html
  3. The Wrong Guy Member

No place for old dildos | Dan Savage

Quote:

I am no longer sexually active, but I have a significant collection of sex toys from earlier years. I’m thinking of getting rid of most of them, and it seems such a waste for them to end up in the landfill. What’s an environmentally responsible way to dispose of dildos? I wish there was a place I could donate the dildos where they could be used again. Many of them are quality silicone types, they’ve never been used on a person without a condom, and they’ve been thoroughly cleaned. I’d be happy to donate them to impoverished dildo users in need, if only I knew where to send them.
    - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Your question comes up frequently, RRR, and there really isn’t a satisfactory answer. In Seattle, where I live, a community tool bank recently opened in my neighborhood — but they don’t collect and lend the kind of tools you’re looking to donate. I’ve heard about dildo graveyards in other cities (spots in parks where people bury their used sex toys), but burying sex toys isn’t environmentally responsible. And while high-quality dildos can be cleaned and safely reused, most people are pretty squeamish about the idea. Which is odd, considering that we routinely reuse actual cocks that have been enjoyed by others — so why not the fake ones?

But even if I can’t tell you what to do with your dildos, RRR, I can tell you what not to do with them: Do not ship your used dildos to the anti-government militia currently occupying a federal wildlife refuge in rural Oregon. After militia members asked supporters to send them supplies — via the U.S. Postal Service — their spokesperson complained bitterly about all the dildos they were getting in the mail. So if you decide to put your used dildos in a box and send them somewhere, RRR, please make sure the address on the box doesn’t read: Bundy Militia, c/o Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, 36391 Sodhouse Lane, Princeton, OR 97721.

Source: http://www.avclub.com/article/no-place-old-dildos-230939
    • Like Like x 6
  4. The Internet Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Random guy Member

6. The Wrong Guy Member

Revealed: Oregon militant was convicted of murdering father — but says he can legally carry a gun

Neil Sigurd Wampler, one of the militants who joined the armed occupation of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge early on, insisted that he is allowed to carry a firearm — even though he was convicted of murdering his father.

An investigation by The Oregonian revealed this week that Wampler, 68, had been convicted of second-degree murder in 1977, when he was 29.

According to police reports, Wampler hit his father in the head with a 16-inch rod, and then hitchhiked to a liquor store, where he called police to confess. He later pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity and was sentenced to five years in prison. He was released in 1981.

Although Wampler denied to the paper that he was the murderer, San Luis Obispo County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Tony Cipolla confirmed that the militant in question was Wampler after watching a YouTube video recorded at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

Cipolla noted that Wampler’s murder conviction prohibits him from having a firearm. Wampler, however, insisted that he could legally carry a gun.

“Oh yes,” Wampler said after being asked if he was armed. He declined to say exactly what type of weapon he was carrying.

“I am here to support my compadres in this effort against federal overreach,” Wampler explains in a YouTube video published earlier this month.

Continued here:
    http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/rev...g-father-but-says-he-can-legally-carry-a-gun/

Ursula Le Guin blasts coverage of Oregon militia's 'Right-Winged Loonybirds'

Outspoken novelist attacks local paper for ‘parroting the meaningless rants’ of armed men occupying wildlife refuge

http://www.theguardian.com/books/20...ge-of-oregon-militias-right-winged-loonybirds
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Random guy Member

Very relevant and highly readable article:

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/th...tants-are-so-confused-about-the-constitution/

This Mormon pseudo-historian is why the Oregon militants are so confused about the Constitution

• Like Like x 1
  8. The Internet Member

Thanks Random Guy. I just read the Wikipedia article on Skousen.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._Cleon_Skousen

Dude gives me the heebie jeebies like Hubbard.

Who needs commies to destroy the US Federal government when you've got far right Mormons and other theocrats on a holy mission to do it for them?

The oil industry, which at this point includes Russia, pours money into right wing groups because they view the Federal government like corporate raiders looking at an ailing company to plunder. So lol, Birchers, the joke is on you.
  9. Jeff Jacobsen Member

There's nobody Bundy is willing to negotiate with. The Sheriff already told him to leave. Bundy doesn't think the FBI has jurisdiction. So there's not much point in disussing anything. Time for the feds to turn the screws.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/01/oregon_standoff_negotiations_s.html

"
    Bundy, speaking with an intensity unusual given his typical mild demeanor, insisted on knowing if the FBI had gotten permission to operate in the county. He kept pressing when the sheriff's lieutenant said local and federal authorities were working together.
    When Needham said the FBI did have the sheriff's authority, Bundy demanded to see it in writing. He was told no."
  10. The Internet Member

Where is RockyJ? I miss her firewater enhanced rants.

I hope I am wrong about this, but I have a feeling some of the prettier arrowheads have already walked away from the wildlife center. Cuz I have known assholes like those cowboys, and they have this habit of being accusatory of others for their own deeds. Seems to be a strategy for confusing people. So when I hear the Bundy gang saying, "Feds are not taking care of your stuff, injuns!" I think I know who has been messing with those archeological items.
  11. DeathHamster Member

And the washrooms! You know the kind of the cleaning companies that get called in after someone finds a body after a few weeks in the hot summer? Only they can help.
  12. oscarsRazor Member

These cowards brought their wives {AKA sisterz} and children {AKA nieces and nephews} with them to a possible war zone. I find it ironic that these, and their supporters, are the same conservative fags that make comments about terrorists hiding behind women and children. It seems they have defined themselves...
    • Like Like x 2
  13. nightfire Member

again to point out that the LDS (Mormon) church has said directly that these people are not following the LDS (mormon) doctrine.
    They are likely to be disfellowshiped or even excommunicated for this if they return to church.
    but please feel free to ignore this fact once again
  14. Ann O'Nymous Member

If religions were excommunicating their members who do not follow the doctrine, churches would be more empty. Only cults like scientology do that.
  15. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Nope. The main line Mormons will excommunicate them. If they are Fundie Mormons idk. If any of them are 13 yo boys they sure will.
  16. The Internet Member

But this Armageddon "prepper" survivalist pro-gun anti-Federal propaganda seems pretty popular with Mormons.
  17. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Mormons demand obedience, if these dickheads proceed anyway they will be excommunicated.
  18. DeathHamster Member

19. DeathHamster Member

http://www.heraldandnews.com/news/n...cle_5bfee439-f910-5525-bef2-ecc6c8526e9d.html
  20. Ann O'Nymous Member

Time will tell.
  21. 381

Right now Mormons are busy kicking out gay couples and their children. (their children will be allowed back in when they turn 18 IF they renounce their faggot parents)

This in my opinion and many Mormons who have resigned because of it, is child abuse by the LDS church.
  22. The Wrong Guy Member

1 killed, Ammon Bundy, 4 others arrested in Oregon amid shots fired – FBI | RT USA

Ammon Bundy, the leader of the armed group occupying a federal wildlife refuge near Burns, Oregon, and four others have been arrested by law enforcement amid gunfire, according to the FBI.

At 4:25 pm on Tuesday afternoon, the FBI and Oregon State Police “began an enforcement action to bring into custody a number of individuals associated with the armed occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. During that arrest, there were shots fired," the Bureau said in a statement.

The FBI said one person who was “a subject of a federal probable cause arrest is deceased.” He said they are not releasing any information on the person “pending identification by the medical examiner’s office.”

One person suffered non-life threatening injuries and was taken to a local hospital for treatment. He was arrested and is in custody.

The arrested individuals include:

- Ammon Edward Bundy, age 40, of Emmett, Idaho.
    - Ryan C. Bundy, age 43, of Bunkerville, Nevada.
    - Brian Cavalier, age 44, of Bunkerville, Nevada.
    - Shawna Cox, age 59, Kanab, Utah.
    - Ryan Waylen Payne, age 32, of Anaconda, Montana.

According to KATU News, Bundy and the others were arrested near the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. Shots were fired after FBI agents and Oregon State Police made a traffic stop.

Continued here:
    https://www.rt.com/usa/330249-ammon-bundy-oregon-arrest/

Oregon standoff: Ammon Bundy in custody, 1 dead (live updates) | The Oregonian

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/01/oregon_standoff_ammon_bundy_re.html
    • Like Like x 2
  23. The Wrong Guy Member

24. The Internet Member

I feel sad that LaVoy Finicum is gone. I would not go into business with him; seems like an egofag and probably taking in too many foster kids for the cash. But his death seems so senseless.

Finicum's head was full of wrong ideas about the Constitution which made him feel people's rights were violated by the fact that a National Wildlife Reserve exists. I wish he understood that people outside his cult see no merit in the daft arguments he'd been fed.

It is like Finicum proudly fought and died for the sake of the Tooth Fairy's honor. It is a really sad thing to witness.
    • Like Like x 5
  25. The Wrong Guy Member

Les Zaitz ‏@LesZaitz 2 hours ago
    U.S. Atty, FBI SAC, sheriff to hold news conference at 10:30 am Pacific Wednesday regarding occupation arrests and shooting.

Les Zaitz ‏@LesZaitz 2 hours ago
    No law enforcement officers injured in joint FBI-Oregon State Police move. Ryan Bundy, wounded, was treated and released. In custody.

Also on Twitter, in the last hour there have been multiple reports of convoys totaling over a hundred police and military vehicles headed to the site.

JJ MacNab ‏@jjmacnab 9 minutes ago
    No live feed yet.

OccupiedBurns ‏@occupied_burns 6 minutes ago
    Vehicles incoming. Lots!

OccupiedBurns ‏@occupied_burns 15 seconds ago
    Vehicles moving by. Taking positions.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Random guy Member

Mr. Finucum had a major brainfart during the original Bundy standoff, and his mind seems to have gone downhill from there. He was convinced "the Feds" (i.e. the USA as a nation) is wrong.. During the current stand-off he publicly announced he was in the "bring me liberty or bring me death" camp, so I supposed he got what he wanted.

The guy using his YouTube channel said he was shot on his knees with his hands in the air. Considering the very limited amount of details that has emerged, I'd say he's talking out off his hindquarters.

What always amaze me is why the police never seem to use rubber bullets for these kinds of situations.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. The Wrong Guy Member

Ryan Haas ‏@ryanjhaas 2 minutes ago
    Just spoke to militant David Fry. He said there are no children inside the refuge, but women are present according to him.
    #Oregonstandoff

Ryan Haas ‏@ryanjhaas 2 minutes ago
    Fry said he's willing to die after Finicum was killed. "You guys took him out, now you're going to have to take me out."

Ryan Haas ‏@ryanjhaas 1 minute ago
    Fry also said he spoke to his family tonight and "said his goodbyes."
    #Oregonstandoff

Ryan Haas ‏@ryanjhaas 1 minute ago
    Fry wouldn't confirm how many militants at the refuge. But said the people who are there are "armed to the teeth." #Oregonstandoff

Here's a Twitter list of reporters covering this:

https://twitter.com/OregonStandoff/lists/oregon-standoff
    • Like Like x 1
  28. A.O.T.F Member

29. The Internet Member

This is a job for the moms. Call them up and get them to talk some sense into their sons before it is too late.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Random guy Member

Quite
    • Like Like x 1
  31. RavenEyes Member

Livestreaming going on now. I don't want any more bloodshed. Wisconsin just arrested some guy who bought weapons to shoot up a masonic temple in the name of islam with the goal of killing at least 30. FFS...

• Like Like x 1
  32. DeathHamster Member

No one was really shot. All of them were false flag actors.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. A.O.T.F Member

Breaking Burns Oregon: Reports of Shots Fired - Casualties and Hospital Lockdown

This from that Pete Santilli guy .. Gets really interesting at about 20 minutes into this clip

Streamed live 14 hours ago

https:// youtu.be/VVWykMKiOjU

The media was alerted to a possible shooting with casualties --- upon approaching the road where the shooting was said to occur. web found a blockade with officers in tactical gear and AR 15's on guard. The hospital is also on lockdown.
  34. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. A.O.T.F Member

FBI Speaking with Militia

https:// youtu.be/0XgMgbfmV4c
  36. A.O.T.F Member

37. A.O.T.F Member

Militia Live Video Stream - back Up

https:// youtu.be/NWxu1ajk830

Overheard ...

Ex Navy Seals (Militia) 30 mins out ... Have 30 odd 6's ... fully tacked up.

JESUS! .. They're gathering weapons and ammo! .. This is not going to end well.

Overheard before livestream abruptly ended ..... Tennessee Militia are on their way.

Militia - 2 Hour old livestream ...

https:// youtu.be/Zil8bInw3hs

Say hi to Bubba :p

bubba.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  38. A.O.T.F Member

Militia live stream is dropping in and out - Last communique ... The Media has been asked to leave the area.

FBI must be gearing up.
  39. A.O.T.F Member

Militia Live video feed back up ... FBI Drones in the air .. Militia going to shoot them out of the air...

https:// youtu.be/P-2gUXrzV6U

pc.gif
    • Like Like x 1
  40. The Wrong Guy Member

The live feed keeps changing. Here's the current one, where "Bubba" shown above just urged patriots to shoot the "real terrorists" who are stationed at the roadblock.

• Like Like x 2