Customize

Buffalo, NY

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by loaflord, May 31, 2011.

1. loaflord Member

I want to be involved in any Buffalo NY protest. I'm a local resident and new to WWP.net, but I want to put my feelings into action and make people aware of the blight in downtown Buffalo. How can organize/participate in/help with a protest in Buffalo NY? Any locals care to get me in the loop?
  2. Anonymous Member

I know there are a few people in your neck of the woods. Can't help you directly, but I PM'd someone from the Buffalo area who may or may not feel like responding to this. Try checking back to this thread in a few days.
  3. SOJOA Member

Hello Loaflord.

I can help. PM me what your looking for and your current involvement if any. As it stands right now there is a tenative date of the 25th of June for the next protest.

Hit me up.

thanks
  4. loaflord Member

Sweet guys, thanks.
  5. loaflord Member

Ready, still on?
  6. Anonymous Member

Heya and welcome, please to look for local cell infos, most have their own seperate sites and formations.

Rock on you crazy diamonds!
  7. eagleone42411 Member

Hello, I would like to setup a demonstration or protest in Buffalo NY. Any guidance, tips, ect., would be extremely helpful. I have been inspired by the Occupy Wall Street campaign to try and take action in my city which has been ravaged over the last 30 years by the globalization of the industry, a complete failure of the pre secondary education system, government corruption, and now the global recession.

If there is anyone out there who would like to give their support or guidance both would be greatly appreciated.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
  8. anonymusicz Member

PROTIP: Scientology sets up a the stress trap down at Walden Flea on the weekends. They used to be down at Lafayette square during the week, and make for awesome lulz if you go down there and hand out fliers while they are trying to give gullibility tests.

I used to troll their asses, but it got boring after a while. So, now I just drop cards with wwp qr codes on it all over the place.
  9. Jahida Member

Hi
    I'm a fellow Buffalonian ...how have you made out with organizing ....
  10. Jahida Member

I wish I new you then I was a hungry for justice and an activist back then . . Buffalo is home and its so sick what's happening still
    • Like Like x 1
  11. The Internet Member

People in Buffalo want to protest the fact that Buffalo sucks? Might as well protest water for being wet.