Customize

Buffalo, New York

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by WeAreAnonymous, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samuel Hughes Member

Re: Buffalo, New York

Good idea. Maybe get a booth at the Superflea?

LOLOL

No, seriously. Except we should go in as the Buffalo Cult Awareness Network or maybe the Ellie Perkins Trust ...
  2. Re: Buffalo, New York

Hello all!!

I've finally found my way here. was lost when BuffaloXenu disappeared. What Happened??
  3. mko Member

No idea.
  4. Samuel Hughes Member

LOVE the pic or Troy. I wonder if he will ever see it or just hear about it (or not) from Teresa the Liar.

Still no response from Mistegirl about BuffaloXenu. We're here for now, but if this keeps up, I may take the 'Net into my own hands and set something up.
  5. Neogeo0823 Member

Actually, Sam, that's something I wanted to talk to you about at the next protest. I have some ideas that will take money and time, but if they could be done, it would be epicness worthy of history books.

...At least, I think so.
  6. Neogeo0823 Member

Are we all set to go for tomorrow? Anyoen have any ideas, questions, or suggestions?

Sam, Anonymousicz, you guys will be there tomorrow, right? I want to talk to both of you regarding some ideas I have. We need to step things up a bit. The movement is dying here in Buffalo, and I have some ideas on how to revitalize it and bring back some of the fun, but I'll need both of you guys' help to do it. If we do it right, it can potentially bring a whole lot of people into the movement, inform even more people, even those who aren't around the Org, and it won't even cost that much, either.
  7. anonymusicz Member

I'll be there. As for the things I do, just to fucking cold to be out there all day lol. Has anyone located their stress tests (Beside the Flea market lulz)?

brb, mailing letters to scilon-owned business' neighbors...
  8. anonymusicz Member

---

Snow flurries early. Cloudy with a few snow showers possible later in the day. Cold. Wind chills may approach -10F. High around 15F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.

---

That's tomorrow's forecast. A few protips, in case you never been through a Buffalo winter, or if you don't know what it's like to stand in the cold for 4-5 hours:

1) Dress in layers.
    Wear the anon suit if you must, but for god's sake, wear layers under it. You don't want to have to re-warm you inside of the org by sharing body heat with Teresa Reger, do you?
    2) Cover your skin.
    Sounds a no-brainer, right? People forget their ears, nose, cheeks, etc. -10F Wind chill will freeze exposed skin in a matter of 30 minutes. See what we'll have to do to treat you in point number 1. Remember, Teresa. Or maybe we'll have Troy administer first aid.
    3) Drink water.
    You can get de-hydrated in the winter. Trust me, you don't want us to have to call the ambulance there for you passing out. We'll call you a faggot and piss on you before they show up.
    4) Sunglasses.
    It might be sunny. The snow acts like mirror. You get snow-blindness, it feels like sand paper on your eyeballs. And if you go blind, be ready for pin-the-pubes-on-the-anon game.
    5) Don't ignore shivering.
    This is a sign you are too cold. Walk down the street to a store, Wendy's, or just pack it up and go home. The worst we'll do is after you leave, we'll call you a faggot or a big pussy.
    6) Hypothermia.
    Feeling sleepy, buzzed, or otherwise disoriented. Only a matter of time before you are dead. Then we call Daywatch up. And he skull fucks your corpse. And the thetans get you.
    7) Keep an eye on other people.
    You see someone who's skin is looking waxy, an anon stumbling around, or any other weirdness other than the usual weirdness, point it out. So we can make fun of them while either getting them aid, or getting them on the way home.
  9. Re: Buffalo, New York

11:am?
  10. anonymusicz Member

I believe so.
  11. mko Member

I'll be dressed warmly. Sweater, down coat, two pair of pants, moonboots... got the cosmic brownies and some stuff to drink.
  12. Neogeo0823 Member

I vote for lunch at Wendy's. Chili will sound very very good after a morning like that.
  13. Samuel Hughes Member

I'm in.

11am - 2pm or later if possible.

Short advice (similar to above):

Layer
    Cover
    Sunglasses
    Fluids
    Caek

It will be no worse than February last year, and about 50 people braved -14F wind chill for more than 4 hours.

Ready to talk about local plans, including some of my own.

The Samurai will march in daylight
    Old guard and new increase the mindfulness of people
    The Ninja bring lulz and caek, enlisting the hearts of the masses
    We shall follow two paths, one road.
  14. anonymusicz Member

15. mko Member

[IMG]

-if anyone's got my mp3 brick, since switching it out while I was grabbing lunch, plx just get it back to me at the next rally ktxbi
  16. Neogeo0823 Member

hehehe.. Ah, nice picture. I think the guy who swapped out your brick was the one Anon who hasn't registered for this forum yet. I know I didn't touch it, but I know he had his brick on your line. I would've said something to him then if I knew he had it, but I'm sure he'll return it next protest.
  17. mko Member

Prolly. Mine's cheap anyway.
  18. Samuel Hughes Member

Some worried it would casue some confusion, but I flashed this sign when Scilons stepped out of the building. The ones that looked, looked twice.

1000522le8.th.jpg
  19. Samuel Hughes Member

Some worried it would casue some confusion, but I flashed this sign when Scilons stepped out of the building. The ones that looked, looked twice.

1000522le8.th.jpg
  20. Neogeo0823 Member

Hey, Anonymousicz,

did-you-get-that-thing-i-sent-you-3.jpg

Did you get that thing I sent you?

BTW, since I know the scilons read this thread, I blatantly stole that pic from google.
  21. anonymusicz Member

Got it and working on it. And yes, they do in fact read here :)
  22. Re: Buffalo, New York

Was this event january or is it going to be in feb?.
  23. Samuel Hughes Member

It's every month. February will likely be the 7th, a couple days before Lisa McPherson's birthday.
  24. Neogeo0823 Member

Hey, Anonymusicz, how's that work coming along? Are you done yet? Still deciding between a couple of options? PM me what you have so far, if you could.
  25. anonymusicz Member

26. Re: Buffalo, New York

Epic Krisna guy will be there with me today. I'm bringing hot coffee for all.
  27. Samuel Hughes Member

You are the man.

That is all.
  28. bfloanonchick Member

It seems I missed the Feb. protest, cuz I didn't realize it would be so early in the month... Does anyone know when March will be? I'd like to go, but I have a training session I have to go to on the 14th, so if I can vote against the 14th, that would be a good thing... Can anyone do the 21st?

BAC

P.S. Posting this at the local site as well...
  29. Samuel Hughes Member

Unless most people can't make it, let's plan the global raid on the 14th with most everyone else (near Hubbard's Birthday).

--->>> HOWEVER, if some can't make it (BAC, etc.), I will join you on the 21st as well.

I really think the regularity is more important than size from a marketing impact perspective, so spreading out over two weeks is at least as good IMO.
  30. brownbeard Member

Hello again. sorry i have been silent for so long...my ride seemd to give out on me...i will explain all when the time is nessecary but i am bringing a fellow with me. I should be at the next one anyone know when it is i saw 14th and some other dates
  31. mko Member

So it's 14th or 21st, have we decided for sure?
  32. brownbeard Member

I cannot do the 14th i think the 21st would be better
  33. brownbeard Member

also i have all the scifag books and the scifag intro video :D dont ask where i got them please :D
  34. mko Member

I hope there is a consensus by Saturday as I don't exactly want to go there a week early and no one else is there, or a week late and no one else is there. :(
  35. brownbeard Member

I will be there most likely on the 21st i cannot do the 14th so if you go the 21st ill be there.
  36. Re: Buffalo, New York

I can do the 21st w/ Krisna guy and???
  37. anonymusicz Member

Sounds like we're doing the 21rst then? :cool:
  38. mko Member

21st it is I guess...
  39. mko Member

My MP3 player turned up in my Cosmic Brownies.

I'll prolly bring it as a spare to my NDS.
  40. brownbeard Member

i have a bunch of scifag books. any clue of what we should do with them? i wanted to get them autographed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.