Customize

Buffalo, New York

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by WeAreAnonymous, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buffalo, New York

Maybe a protest on the 8th or 15th?

I have got a couple personal friends coming with me, they've heard about us, and they want to see how a protest is. They all have Masks and know they can't reveal their face or names.
  2. mko Member

Re: Buffalo, New York

Masks won't work in NY State
  3. Re: Buffalo, New York

Then what will?
  4. bfloanonchick Member

Scarves and sunglasses. 'Cuz it's cold in Buffalo, doncha know. And, um...sunny...

BAC
  5. dwpirate Member

Ha its gonna be February all over again.
  6. Re: Buffalo, New York

Tell them to bring a fuckton of posters and markers. And dress appropriately.
  7. Samuel Hughes Member

We seriously don't know when the hell it is?

Is Chanaology falling apart?
  8. mko Member

Ain't the next one Dec.13?
  9. Neogeo0823 Member

so uh... when is the next one then?

Also, as was stated, make sure everyone brings posters, markers, signage, the works. While I do have a few posters, they are definately wearing down and will all be unusable soon. We need MOAR!
  10. Re: Buffalo, New York

^^This, niggers.
  11. HatGirl Member

THE NEXT PROTEST IS SATURDAY DECEMBER 13TH
  12. brownbeard Member

hey do we have any anons from the nyc area? i have just got some disturbing news from a fellow anon who took a trip to nyc....the scifags r recruiting like crazy and they are pulling in 20+ a day according to info given by him. he did a quick flier drop and almost got caught. let me know if there any people i can get into contact with.
  13. stripes Member

Hello Brown beard.

This info is new to NYC. Please PM me with further details.
  14. Re: Buffalo, New York

Hey faggots from Rochester/Buffalo slice of NY. I am returning from Washington, DC to the Wintery North of our lovely little state for the holidays and I'd love to be able to raid with you guys. I know some of you came down to our shindig on the National Mall this July, so I'd like to return the favor.

Now I hear a little thing about Valkyre being released on December 26. Will WNY anons be holding a special celebration anywhere in our area/movie theater/org where I can attend? (and hopefully drag out a few recluse anons lurking around home) If we're not burried under a blizzard, I'd love to faildance and bring some cake. Do you have a decentralized web-hub?
  15. bfloanonchick Member

Hey, H-T. DC in July was a blast! Glad you'll be joining us. We didn't have any plans yet for Valkyrie (that I know of), but we could certainly make some. Our local forums are at Buffalo Xenu • Index page

BAC
  16. Neogeo0823 Member

In the interests of fairness, once again I am reminding everyone that: If you want to hear different music than what I normally play, I will happilly take requests BEFORE THE PROTEST. I need time to search for songs, so make your requests as soon as possible. Also, if you want to bring and play your own music, I can hook any device with a headphone jack into The Behemoth. This means Ipods, generic MP3 players, CD players, whatever. I can play anything, so bring anything you want to hear.

If you want to complain about the music I play, then kindly bring your own tunes to play or STFU.

That is all.
  17. mko Member

I got the Acidbucket too - can now either make it portable or wire it to a cart like "Behemoth Lite"
  18. Neogeo0823 Member

eh, keep it portable. That's the big difference between your machine and mine. Mine's big and clunky and loud, yours is small, lite, and portable.
  19. Neogeo0823 Member

Double post, yes, but I've found what appears to be an excellent counter-flier to the Scienos heavy flier bombings around town.

Paste this over/next to their fliers:
    wpprotectxy3.jpg

EDIT: link to source thread
  20. Neogeo0823 Member

Triple post? Where is everyone? It's less than a week to the next protest!

I need a favor. Can someone who will definately be there(Sam or Musicz) print up the letter and quotes found in the first two posts of this thread? Make at least 2 or 3 copies, but no more than 5, if possible. Please and thanks.

I has a plan.
  21. mko Member

I'll see if my ink holds out and run off a couple.
  22. bfloanonchick Member

Sorry to have to do this, but I'm not going to be able to make it on the 13th. I have a funeral to go to at 11:30 that morning. If anything is going on later in the month, count me in...

BAC
  23. Neogeo0823 Member

Ooh, those are always fun. :( Hope it wasn't anyone too close to you.

Remember, we're all superheroes in our spare time. Life come first and all that.
  24. Neogeo0823 Member

Ok, bitches, who's ready for tomorrow? Did anyone print out the thing I asked to have printed out? I really hope so, and I really hope someone brings a camcorder, because I want to have the reaction filmed.
  25. anonymusicz Member

If no one posts that they have printed them by tommorow, I will.

We are at cause. We run this.

Stand by for transmission on 11 Meters, 10 Meters, and 2 Meters...

Transmission ready...

Hello. We are Anonymous.

Are you ready for tomorrow? We are. We are ready for the cold, the snow, and the ice. The scarfs, the ski goggles, and all other gear to keep us warm and disguised is ready.

We welcome you, Buffalo Church of Scientology to continue your campaign of misinformation at no cost to us, but great cost to you. These terms are acceptable. This is a call out to Teresa Reger, and all other staff of the Buffalo Church of Scientology. We dare you to do your worst.

Just remember. We are at cause. We run this.

We are legion.

We do not forgive.

We do not forget.

... End transmission ...

Expect us.
  26. Samuel Hughes Member

I'm in.

Prayers and well-wishes to BAC. As for the weather, we can suck it up. Some of us were there at under -10 degrees F wind chill in February.

Just wear layers. I've got cake, holiday style and cosmic.

YES, TERESA, I'LL HAVE COSMIC BROWNIES ON ME! CALL THE POLICE LOL.
  27. anonymusicz Member

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!

I'm psyched... Is anyone else psyched?!?!?!

C'mon, let me here it nao!!
  28. anonymusicz Member

29. Re: Buffalo, New York

eat cake
  30. anonymusicz Member

Madness? This is SPARTA!!!
  31. Hackeroftoday Member

I will try my best to make it to this one
  32. Re: Buffalo, New York

Hey guys, I can't get the site to load. :< Did we decide this Friday or this Saturday to raid and what time? P.S. Friday is better for me. >_>
  33. anonymusicz Member

Did the Valkyrie raid go or no go? I had family events out the wazzo this past week.

Also, any sightings? Looks like buffaloxenu is down. Any word from Mistegirl?
  34. Neogeo0823 Member

Yeah, the buffaloxenu forums gives me a blank white page now. What's going on with that?
  35. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
  36. mko Member

I'm hoping I don't get my wires crossed on the date. 17th, is it?
  37. bfloanonchick Member

Not sure myself. Could we get a consensus, people? 10th or 17th?

BAC
  38. Samuel Hughes Member

No word from Mistegirl. Still trying to reach her. No idea why the site has been down.

I say the 17th ... any objections?
  39. Neogeo0823 Member

17th's fine, IMO.

I honestly think that we need to get a full blown recruitment drive going on for this coming spring. We could start it in, say, march, so that people will have some milder weather to show up to.

I'll probably start a thread about it tomorrow, once I'm not so tired.
  40. bfloanonchick Member

17th is fine with me.

I can haz theme? Or is there not one?

BAC
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.