Customize

Bruce McMahan, VV and how Bruce married his own daughter.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wolfbane, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Somebody sounds jealous.

44512936854885c2f92b9b53734bc952.jpg

Don't tell me you wouldn't hit that.
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Ever been to Fisher Island just off Miami Beach?

View attachment dafd007cbcf3bfca4ca7f4e4062127f6.png

Wait, no. 500 residents with the highest per capita income of any US zip-code and I'm afraid your name is not on the list. Call me when you make your first billion.

Although… can you pick up golf balls using only your lips? We may have some openings for a few talented caddies.
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

6. Fuck me, I was a handsome devil.
  7. Anonymous Member

I would, but then again I'm not her father
  8. Anonymous Member

Yep, it's the same Kozloff convinced of tax evasion. But then again, all the rich people evade paying taxes and rarely get caught. We know that.
  9. Anonymous Member

10. anonysamvines Member

qft
    and her legal husband sued him (Bruce McMahan) for, i believe, alienating his wife's (Bruce's daughter) affection
  11. bAnon Member

D O M E

T H I S

S H I T

N O W

please
  12. Anonymous Member

Thhttp://www.mcmahan-philanthropy.com/familye McMahan Family
    [IMG]
    David Bruce McMahan
    David Bruce McMahan's daughter, Cristina, was born in 1970 with cerebral palsy. The experience of raising her led him to take his first serious steps into philanthropy. In 1985 he founded the National Cristina Foundation, in honor of Cristina's courage and persistence. Bruce McMahan (as he is...
    Read more »
  13. Anonymous Member

Dome yourself.
  14. Anonymous Member

Silly boy, you need to post this in the John Mappin thread. Same deal.
    I am very interested in this Bruce McMahan that fucked his daughter. You may not be and that's okay!
    Hmmm...Bruce McMahan...
  15. anonysamvines Member

and just reposting the links to some of the court documents that weren't sealed in the David Bruce McMahan fucked his daughter case. Just in case anyone came looking for the story after seeing the convicted of tax evasion Kozloff's daily cannibal website. The one paid for by Slutty McMahan to besmirch Tony Ortega's reputation because Tony wrote a truthful article about this http://www.villagevoice.com/2006-09-26/news/daddy-s-girl/

Oh and did we mention he made her pass a dna test before he fucked his daughter

http://media.browardpalmbeach.com/61015.0.pdf
    http://media.browardpalmbeach.com/61010.0.pdf
    http://media.browardpalmbeach.com/61016.0.pdf
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

This thread is becoming rather amusing. I mean it teaches rich people the value of the internet, where money still work, but sort of less.....
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. muldrake Member

Only if you give me some dome.
  18. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

FIFY.

BRB puke bags.
  19. wolfbane Member

Nobody with a pacer account has leaked the Connecticut court case dox yes? Geeze guise, I am disappoint.
  20. grebe Member

I do wish people would stop repeating the same sentence. I think that actually decreases the page rank in Google results. Plus it is fucking boring to read. Plus when you are too obvious with Google bombing you lose credibility with serious people like journalists.

Plus daughter fucking happens everyday. Marrying your own biological daughter, now that is unusual.

Better to find interesting stuff about the Bruce McMahan story to post here so the thread is worth reading.

From what I gather, Bruce McMahan lives mostly in Dubai where men can be men and women do not backtalk. He is probably playing golf right now on some freakishly environmentally controlled golf course. Maybe he's working out the details on a new luxury ocean liner and thinking of the other billionaire pirates circling the globe from offshore bank to offshore bank.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. The Wrong Guy Member

Keyword stuffing

"Keyword stuffing" refers to the practice of loading a webpage with keywords in an attempt to manipulate a site's ranking in Google's search results. Filling pages with keywords results in a negative user experience, and can harm your site's ranking.

http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=66358
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Anonymous Member

23. The Wrong Guy Member

Daughter stuffing

"Daughter stuffing" refers to the practice of...

Sorry.
    • Funny Funny x 6
  24. Anonymous Member

Point taken. Bruce McMahan married his own daughter Linda Schutt McMahan.
  25. Anonymous Member

I finally got access to Pacer. The Connecticut unsealed suit is not that interesting.
    Bruce or rather one of his corporations is suing Linda, alleging that she walked away with some industrial secrets that are contained on her laptops and hard-drives. The laptops were given to her by him and I guess were bought by his company. So he made up this whole conspiracy, in order to get all the material that incriminates him off her hard-drives.
    The laptops were indeed purchased by his company; but the external hard-drives in question were Linda's and purchased by her. She even attached receipts for them.

The interesting thing is Linda's response - she says that even though McMahan and her lived in Florida and worked in Florida, he was suing her in Connecticut, just to harass and create a hardship for her. Bruce McMahan was allowed to sue her in Connecticut because that's where this corporation of his is registered. But overall his tactic was very similar to that of Scientology - harass through the court system.

It's quite incredible that he fucked her, and then sued her, when she refused to lie to court that he didn't fuck her.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

Awesome. Dox? Please? Anyone? Anon poster who has had them for years?
  27. Anonymous Member

I didn't download them. Search is free on pacer, downloads are not.
    But I can do that. Where should I post the PDF files? I'm a bit computer challenged.
  28. Anonymous Member

IDK. Someone please advise.
  29. Anonymous Member

have sock google account? upload to g-drive or documents, set public access
  30. Anonymous Member

Just so that you know - there are videos of Linda McMahan's testimony of how her father seduced her on the New Times site: http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/2006-09-28/news/daddy-s-girl/full
    However, the files are not on youtube or similar site, but are rather in downloadable form. Check out in the middle of the page on the right side, under the title "videos".
  31. Anonymous Member

^^^^
    Can anybody transfer these files to something more user-friendly?
  32. Anonymous Member

I am sure you will all be interested to hear, that Burt Kozloff, who has been writing articles denying that Bruce McMahan fucked his daughter, finally announced that he "buries the hatchet" with the Village Voice.
    He made the announcement when the Village Voice announced the appointment of its new Editor in Chief, Will Bourne. Umm....I don't want to post the link to his stupid website. But it has Tony O's name in it and XXX ending.
  33. Anonymous Member

By the way- Will Bourne worked a lot with Richard Behar and they won several awards together [as per Behar's facebook].
    [Richard Behar from the Thriving Cult of Greed and Power].
    So if Kozloff or Bruce McMahan [who fucked his daughter Linda McMahan] think that Will Bourne won't publish any new articles about this shameful incestuous affair, they are delusional. I bet the moment Bruce McMahan dies, his obituary in all the big newspapers will mention his little affair with his daughter.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  34. Anonymous Member

35. Anonymous Member

anyone? please?
  36. Anonymous Member

Thanks!
  37. Anonymous Member

^^^ Linda looks drugged or something in her deposition. She speaks so slowly.
  38. Anonymous Member

Unfortunately, he did manage to delete all mention to him fucking his daughter from wikipedia. He bullied fifth biggest site in the world into submission. So internet helps against the rich people A LOT, but money still talks.
  39. muldrake Member

Just because the Internet works doesn't mean every site does. And Wikipedia is a business like any other, all high-minded pretensions aside. It serves as Jimbo Wales's little fiefdom, farmed by a cult of adoring serfs.

It's a lot better than it should be, and a good thing in general, but that doesn't mean it can be trusted on any subject where the subject of the article can and does threaten to impact Jimbo's bottom line.
    • Like Like x 3
  40. Anonymous Member

First Google result for Bruce McMahan is Encyclopedia Dramatica.

ROFLOL!
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1