Customize

Bring me cougar thetas!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Mitt Romney might now be president if only Ann Romney had just a bit more fashion sense.
    7668e601abb8e8e79c0094efe0e3801f.png.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

Mormons are natural monarchists, don't you think? One day everyone will be a king or a queen of a planet!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Our next stop will be Las Vegas New Mexico. But first I sleep.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

I appreciated the colorful diversion.
  5. Random guy Member

Damnit, I though you wrote cougar teats!

[IMG]
  6. Anonymous Member

New Mexico, gateway to the stars.
    80133532a4c8d98887987bba0fdd67d6.png
  7. Anonymous Member

This thread is very disturbing.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Bob Newhart Member

Wow you found a clam who would sell her own relatives for a buck!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Find me one that wouldn't.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

they do look like squashed together boobies with diamond shaped pasties don't they.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Can everyone remember the 1970s?

Post WWII America had been flush with wealth and confidence as an internationalist presence. But then Watergate and Vietnam. Executive branch be running amok. So we elected this guy:

[IMG]
    Jimmy Carter's failure to win a second term is sometimes interpreted as evidence that he had a weakness of will or character. But hey, shit happens. The guy's luck might have gone the other way. Wikipedia has plenty of cool story in his bio:
    In 1980 Carter ran against this guy:
    4178e5890392a39c5f86d904962e21ab.jpg
    OMG movie star!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

I don't think that's true. From everything I've read she seems like a nice person, aside from the disturbing Celebrity Scientologist thing.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

In the early 1970s, Prince Charles was busy learning how to be awesome. So probably just "dating" hookers during this period.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

But then... oh fuck the Aussies didn't want him. That had to hurt.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Anonymous Member

In the late 1970s and early 1980s, Prince Charles put a fair amount of his time and energy into a program called, "Outward Bound." From Wikipedia:
    Hey wait a sec. 1941, Britain. Wasn't there something major going on in Britain at about that time?
    Oh yeah, WWII. Well good on those guys in Wales for teaching Boy Scout type skills to high school kids. I'm sure that training came in handly when they later took their kids on camping trips.

No wait, I bet those lads became soldiers about five minutes after they finished their Outward Bound training. It's funny that the Wikipedia article doesn't say anything about that though.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

849d37638b1366026d31c58f0ad71dfc.jpg
    Ok.
  18. Anonymous Member

I'm curious if she was not already a sort of independent socialite before she picked up, or got picked up by the cooler inner crowd of scientologists, who are or appear to be the laid back ones. Maybe OP knows? Like, how or at what age did she get involved? And from which country and where?
  19. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

I couldn't read that whole article right now, but what I have to say is this:

Whoever is writing the PR for Madame Helga, writes it as if it were a Harlequin paperback novel.
  21. Anonymous Member

The writing style feels very 1980's. lol nostalgia
  22. Anonymous Member

Scientologists Kept Files on 'Enemies'
    Inventory of Seized Documents Shows Memos on Congressmen and Judges
    By Ron Shaffer, Washington Post Staff Writer
    May 16, 1978 - Tuesday, Final Edition
    The Church of Scientology, in its efforts to investigate and attack its "enemies," kept files on five Washington federal judges, Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, other congressmen, Jacqueline Onassis, the Better Business Bureau and the American Medical Association, according to Scientology documents in the possession of federal investigators.

The Scientologists' files, summarized in a 525-page inventory filed in court by the federal government, were in many cases marked "Eyes Only," "Top Secret," "Enemy Names" and "Battle Plans." Their contents were coded with phrases like "Operation Cut Throat," "Espionage" and "Operation Big Mouth."
    According to the government inventory of the seized documents, Scientologists gathered information on the personal habits and courtroom conduct of U.S. District Court judges Oliver Gasch, Gerhard A. Gessel, Joseph C. McGarraghy and John J. Sirica, and U.S. Court of Appeals judge Carl McGowan, all of whom have have handled some aspect of cases brought by or against Scientologists here.

Some of the information was obtained from the judges' private files, according to the inventory. Other bits came from interviews in which Scientologists masqueraded as students or reporters, a tactic that Scientology documents refer to as "suitable guise" interviews.

The material gathered ranges from assessments of the judges' reactions to various legal tactics to Judge Gasch's real estate transactions.

The files also include, according to the inventory, a five-page "investigation" of Sen. Edward M. Kennedy (D-Mass.) and references to an acquaintance of Kennedy's named Helga Wagner.

Kennedy's spokesman, Tom Southwick, said yesterday that the Scientologists might have been interested in Kennedy because they oppose portions of his criminal code revisions that would allow judges to refer defendants to psychiatrists.

The same memo that mentions Kennedy and Helga Wagner, according to the government, also says that "Wagner and Jackie Onassis (sic) have known each other for approximately eight years," and says that telephone conversation with Onassis was to interest her in the church.
    A team of 20 FBI agents has spent weeks cataloging the thousands of Scientology documents. According to the government inventory, they have found file folders and operations with the code names "Billy's Baby" "Vanguard," "Hunter," "Fleece," "Starpoint," "Amber," "Pink In," and "Lantern."

Folders included files on such disparate institutions as the Glendale City Council, Letterman's Army Medical Center, Folsom Prison, the Albany Chamber of Commerce, Carnegie Hall, the Pasadena Department of Finance and the King County, Wash, Department of Public Safety.

The government has possession of the organization's files dealing with several men who were D.C. policemen and with local law firms, including Williams and Connolly, and Feldman, Ginsburg and Bress, according to the inventory. Both have had some connection with Scientology court cases.
    The inventory also includes the following:
    • A one-page document dated Nov. 6, 1975, entitled, "IRS: Zapping Them."
    • A four-page memo on obtaining false identification.
    • A three-page memo on obtaining false birth certificates.
    • A memo on the "Vetting Hat Addition" which deals with the penetration of non-government organizations and the tapping of phone conversations.
    • A nine-page report designated priority regarding "Operations on enemies Sableman, Orsini and Bob Snyder." Reporters with these names wrote stories critical of Scientology.
    • A seven-page memo dated Dec. 2, 1974, entitled "The Tailing and Following of Agents: What to Do."
    • A manila folder entitled Operation Cut Throat containing six documents regarding the infiltration of the Better Business Bureau of Greater St. Louis.
    • A confidential Better Business Bureau report entitled "The Church of Scientology of Boston."
    Raymond Banoun, an assistant United States Attorney and the chief investigator in the government's probe into Scientology, declined to elaborate on the church documents beyond what is in the inventory.
    The spokesmen announced the formation of a new group, American Citizens for Honesty in Government, and called on "every honest government employee" to report improprieties to the "ACHG Ethics Committee.'
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Anonymous Member

Columbus sailed the ocean blue in 1492. Fifty years later, Sir Francis Drake.

Five hundred years later, Operation Drake. Sir Francis had named his flagship, The Golden Hind. The Outward Bound team named theirs, The Eye of the Wind.

22aaf35ec226ae7b95e587f47a003685.jpg

b8de60173af8908d0b90a6071c5147b9.jpg

8192178b402750f8deda6237db046c96.jpg
  25. Anonymous Member

55eaff15916b1cb545f46da952446ca5.jpg

When The Eye harbored in the US Hollywood took notice. You can see it in the opening scenes of Blue Lagoon.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. rickybobby Member

Oh, holy Mother of God.......
    • Funny Funny x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

It is 1981 and, well, I'm sorry Helga. But you still have Helmut.
    8c8dd7be6d01ac02eaf2cef6c8d0fdae.jpg
  28. rickybobby Member

Wow! It's Exquisite and Elegant! Just like Anonymous! Sheeeeeyit!
  29. rickybobby Member

I am a babe, I LOVE this thread, thankyouverymuch.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  30. rickybobby Member

Too bad it wasn't The Eye of the Hind.
  31. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Montezuma's Castle

06f63504c247871fde6789080b3e9f3a.jpg
  34. Anonymous Member

I loved Outward Bound. I applied to do it in high school.
  35. Anonymous Member

There was a drill I once had called a "Dremel".
    Dremel-7700.gif
  36. Woo Hah Member

Scientology had this symbol trademarked long ago. I forget what the symbol means or what the name of the symbol is. It's Elron's personal symbol for returning to Teegeeack. Carved into the hills of Scientology's Trementina base.

AgBmd.jpg
  37. Anonymous Member

I dunno who started this thread, but it looks like some of the posts were moved somewhere else.
    Zzzzzz
  38. Anonymous Member

I think that would be an excellent choice for making sea shell jewelry. But wear a mask! The dust goes everywhere.
  39. Anonymous Member

I went looking for an image of the kind of mask that would be best for working with a Dremel and I saw this:
    9c4e219386b88282ec35792ec02b5984.png.jpg
    It's pricey at $210, but I think it's probably worth it.

I have the one below with no eye protection built in. The silicone makes a good seal, but always look under the lip of the seal before you put the mask on! Especially if you set it down outside for a while.
    5069c92ae52823b0ca5c152815c3d38f.png.jpg
  40. Anonymous Member

Next day, thread still disturbing.