Customize

"Bridge Out" raids

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by RolandRB, Aug 7, 2010.

1. RolandRB Member

"Bridge Out" raids

Speaking as an ex-member, the revelation from Marty that there is no OT IX and OT X is major, major. Many clams have devoted their lives in the belief that the OT levels are there but not released. When I was "in" I was talking to one Sea Ogress and she said that Ron had researched the OT levels up to OT 30 and that is where one of the L Rundowns came from (I can't remember which one). So this is a VERY important belief for Scientologists especially those who have contributed the most money-wise, work-wise or Sea-Org-slave-wise.

So I am suggesting a new theme like "Sea Arrgh" was a theme. And that is the "Bridge Out" theme where people turn up dressed like construction workers and carry the following signs:

WARNING
    BRIDGE
    OUT

THERE
    IS NO
    OT IX

THERE
    IS NO
    OT X

THE
    HUBBARD
    IS BARE

This will enturbulate the hell out of the clams.
  2. JollyRedRoger Member

Re: "Bridge Out" raids

I love it; It'll annoy the hell out of them. It won't exactly be obvious to people on the street, but it'll be great if it piques their interest and they ask us about it.
  3. RolandRB Member

They will be searching on the Internet after that for the first time. And then they will find a lot. And then they will have a "cognition".
  4. Anonymous Member

In the interest of public safety of course!

[IMG]