Customize

BREAKING NEWS: RIVERSIDE ORDINANCE

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by xenubarb, Jan 6, 2009.

1. AngryGayPope1 Member

LA Times meets three protesters at Gold - no music :(

Yes exactly. I was one of the protesters and here are some photos. The photographer was impressed w/how fishy it all was. Now he's offended by the orewellian backwardsthink. That means he'll just follow the story! This is a tough sell because the LA Times fired so many people, esp. in editorial. But interest is high.

They did not play music so I had to play the "gold tone" on my cell phone.

protesters_reporter.jpg

Below Muriel Dufresne and some other major sci smear my medical history before the LA Times reporter and photographer

barbed_wire_reporter.jpg
  2. DeathHamster Member

Re: BREAKING NEWS: RIVERSIDE ORDINANCE

Oh rly? Who was scrutinizing the process to make sure that Davey wasn't X-ing all the ballots himself and voting for members who had dropped the body? Or that Ethics Officers weren't watching every step to guard against suppressive voting?

Sec-Check Exit Polling...
  3. Zander Member

HappySmurf was too.
  4. Zander Member

I agree and I will make one last point.

HappySmurf has successfully infiltrated anon and he is getting away with it.

Xenubarb warned anon about him in the past.

Too many coincidences happened around him such as AGP getting slapped with a TRO, AO getting arrested and finally he spoke before the Board of Supervisors and they passed the ordinance.

Who is next?
  5. PAnonA Member

That really isn't ending it...
  6. Your Mom Member

Okay. We're going to STOP now.

Discuss the recent Riverside issue if you like, but without the accusations and speculations.

We're all tired of the same old crap being regurgitated over and over again.
  7. A.Non Hubbard Member

AGP got the TRO based on something he did alone. AO getting arrested was AO being a hyperactive retard. And HS didn't speak at the Board of Supervisors in favour of a picketing ban. Twat.
  8. Your Mom Member

I'm hoping that you were posting at the same time I was and didn't read my post.

If not.....
  9. Anonynamefag Member

MiscavigeVillage.png

Hey Faggots,

My name is David, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, SPs who spend every second of their day trolling important Scientology buildings like Gold Base. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten Clear? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of their thetans, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to Barbara Schwarz.

Don't be a PTS. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much OT. I was OSA, and a master of trolling psychs. What do you troll, other than my minions? I also get money, and have a banging hot spokesman (He just talked on CBS; Shit was SO upstat). You are all faggots who should just R2-45 yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my staff.
  10. Your Mom Member

" I love to stay at the YMCA"
  11. TheBitch Member

Too much win for one day... must sleep.... must not Google...

oh shi-

Scientology foes blast new Riverside County law - Los Angeles Times

Critics say an ordinance limiting protest outside the church's Golden Era studios near Hemet violates free speech. A studio official says the demonstrators are dangerous.
    By David Kelly
    10:32 PM PST, January 9, 2009
    Reporting from Gilman Hot Springs -- Church of Scientology critics are accusing Riverside County of kowtowing to the religion and infringing on free speech by passing an ordinance that limits protest outside the church's sprawling complex near Hemet.

For the last year, a handful of demonstrators who believe Scientology is an abusive cult have picketed Golden Era Productions, the church's main center for the production and dissemination of videos and tapes. The campus is home to 500 church employees.

Similar protests have been held at Scientology facilities worldwide by the Internet-based group Anonymous, which counts many former Scientologists as members. Protesters often wear masks.

Catherine Fraser, Golden Era's director of public affairs, contends that the protesters are dangerous.

"It is my job to keep our people out of harm's way," Fraser said. "We want to balance free speech with the right of privacy."

She said that the campus had received 56 bomb threats and 30 death threats in the last year and that one man was arrested recently for biting a security guard trying to move him away from the property.

(snip - moar at article with lots of EFB selfnamefagging, but wtf they're already screwed!)

--------

Must sleep nao... can haz cheezeburger in the morning.

edit: elapsed time from LATimes posting to here - 6 minutes. See, I must be tired... am losin mah touch!
  12. Re: BREAKING NEWS: RIVERSIDE ORDINANCE

And then Joan Crawford walked onstage and they all lived happily ever after.
  13. Your Mom Member

How many times do I have to tell you NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!
  14. Obi-Wan-anon Member

15. TheBitch Member

My oh my.
  16. Ogsonofgroo Member

"It is my job to keep our people out of harm's way," Fraser said. "We want to balance free speech with the right of privacy."
    "We want to get them away from this whole sector," Fraser said, looking at the three middle-aged demonstrators. "Everyone has the right to protest, but we don't want them endangering our staff."
    Translation> 'Its my job to isolate our victims from the truth, muzzling critics and slandering them, creating the illusions of 'danger to our slaves' and keeping them scared so they don't find out they're in a trap.'

Seems to me they are continuing to freak out, how many times do they have to cry wolf before the sheriffs get totally pissed at them and start charging them with wasting their time. Shame on the council for falling for this obvious alarmist bs and letting this get ram-rodded through without due process. In this light I have to agree with the posters who suggested info-picketing Hemet, spread the truth and get the general citizenry educated about this den of snakes. I'd be pointing out (in 8x10 glossies etc.) their interesting 'security' measures at GB too, clearly designed TO KEEP PEOPLE IN! (this is one of the places they have razor-wire facing in, or am I all fk'd up on that)?
    I also find it interesting they are claiming 500 resident staff? This true or another random number the scilons are so fond of pulling outta their butts? Every vid I've seen of the place looks forlornly devoid of human activity, hell, even the pics I've seen of the old Russian gulags have people wandering around etc. , o-O gah! too many thoughts, so little space.
    Rock on Anons!
  17. Anonylemmi Member

Now I have "In the Sea Org" playing in my head. Thanx loads.
  18. mirele Member

Dear Cult and Riverside County Board of Supervisors:

I have a little bit of experience picketing the "Gold" operation outside of San Jacinto. I haven't done much in several years out of respect for my elderly parents, who asked me to curtail my picketing activities. However, and in honor of the fact that it will be 15 years next month (February) that the Cult of $cientology raided Dennis Erlich and got so many of us Old Timers involved, I may have to just make a run over to Hemet and do some memorial picketing outside of Gold.

Also, I'd like to remind the Cult that you're a bunch of hypocrites about picketing residences. You all had No Problem picketing my home in Salt Lake City back in the 1990s on more than one occasion, as well as plastering my neighborhood with signs that had my picture on it and the title "Religious Bigot." Like Anonymous, I don't forget.

Remember, Scientology, you pulled us in by stomping on people's rights to disseminate information. Please, keep it up, 15 years later.
  19. Re: BREAKING NEWS: RIVERSIDE ORDINANCE

Ladies and gentlemen, lets not forget... The Church of Scientology specifically visisted AnonOrange at his place of residence in Lake Elsinore back in September to EXPLICITLY harass him and bother his neighbors. It was a targeted, residential picket INSIDE Riverside county.

Fortunately for us, there are a series of youtube videos documenting this incident. Why AnonOrange didn't bring this up at the city council meeting is beyond me. Here's an example:

HIGHLIGHT: *At :33*

They showed up to one persons residence at 5:45AM. This is not the gates of a motion picture studio we're talking about, this is a guy's place in the middle of nowhere. The police were called and they were asked to leave. I think this series of videos should definitely be presented to the Riverside Board via Emails/public appearances/etc. This shows the absolute hypocrisy of the Church of Scientology asking for this motion to be forwarded. As per usual, Scientology tries to paint their enemies with things they do thesmelves.

Nevermind the Mark Bunker videos. This was is IN RIVERSIDE COUNTY within the last few months.

Someone in power needs to see this. What can we do with this?
  20. Ogsonofgroo Member

Fucking creepy creeps, yikes! I think a letter of explaination, the police file no.(to confirm the incident), and the vid should be given to Wilson at the very least, he seems to be on the fence and waffling a bit, or present it to the whole council, lordy why that wasn't done to start with!?! Well, its on YT nao, they be famous again (sounds of echoing footbullets in the misty morning).........
    They'd be getting an ass full of doggy teeth if they tried that shit here, grrrrr. Time fer AO to get his lawn watered imho ;)
    :D
  21. TinyDancer Member

Re: New Lawsuit filed re organized scientology's labor violations

Forwarded to David Kelly, LA Times.

Gee, Scientology - we could never have got this much coverage of our protests at Gold without your help! Thanks!
  22. Optimisticate Member

Re: LA Times meets three protesters at Gold - no music :(

Um, I'm gonna take a look at a few HIPAA regulations and see how illegal that is :) Someone's medical history is NOT something you f**k with! Yes, I know with the Jett situation that appears to be hypocritical, but this is a targeted personal attack against one person, not against an entire corporation that is putting its members at risk.

*Edit: You can take action. Someone, somewhere, has offered your medical history up to the scilons for one reason or another. Go here to learn how to file: http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacyhowtofile.pdf
  23. xenubarb Member

Uh, you totally missed the part where the friggin cult owns all the land ON BOTH SIDES OF THE HIGHWAY. And the law is not "50 ft. from private residence" it is "50 ft. from PROPERTY LINE."

Which essentially shuts down all picketing unless you want to stand in the middle of highway 79.
  24. Re: BREAKING NEWS: RIVERSIDE ORDINANCE

Holy Sh--. I forgot about this.
  25. PAnonA Member

Sue the bitch, AGP! :mad:
  26. i'mglib Member

Here are some scans of the actual newspaper article in print. It's on the COVER of the Cailfornia section (the B section) and it's fairly big. The picture of Pope and Smurf is GREAT. Smurf's sign (WARNING SCIENTOLOGY CULT KEEPS SLAVES HERE) could not be better.

Then on the inside, there is a picture of Graham and Pope talking to a sherriff in front of the guard shack. You can see the cop cars parked behind them. The back of Graham's shirt has OTIII on it and is priceless. He often wears this shirt--it says Scientology Kills on the front.

This is really great. Good job, guys.

LATIMES.jpg

LATIMES2.jpg
  27. AngryGayPope1 Member

LA TImes at newsstand printed totally different photos

The newsstand version printed totally different pictures with the same text and map.

The sci's got my medical info from my debit card transactions.
  28. Re: BREAKING NEWS: RIVERSIDE ORDINANCE

This is BEYOND EPIC!
  29. anon4eva Member

Re: LA TImes at newsstand printed totally different photos

I saw a few posts directed at you AGP concerning your medical records, there ARE laws to prevent publicizing ones medical history--HPPA --I am sure you saw it, Can you prove these assholes did this and what type of action you can take?

I am OUTRAGED at their dirty tricks and hopefully you can nail them to a wall with that one!

"MOST ETHICAL PEOPLE ON THE PLANET??!?!?"

I don't know why I am surprised at this but I am--Creepy cult is creepy ---You must SCARE the shit out of them!
  30. whoever Member

It's HIPAA, and it doesn't apply to just anyone making your medical history public. It applies only to "covered entities" such as health care providers and health insurance companies. In other words, if I find out you have a medical condition, and I blab about it on the board, I'm not violating HIPAA regulations (though maybe you could sue me for violating your privacy).

AGP, you said the info came from debit card transactions. Do you know that for a fact? Sorry if this has already been discussed elsewhere here--I can't read everything! But I am wondering if that's something they were able to do legally (not that I would be surprised if they did it illegally).
  31. CantPickaName Member

Has anybody brought this up?

So now thanks to Scilons and that ignorant city counsel..You cant picket when a known pedophile moves into your neighborhood.
  32. blah Member

I think it would be duno, 'enlightening' at least, for someone to present a summary of the protests that have happened (especially the one where AO and XB bot beat down) and ask the counsel how this law would have effected those protests.
  33. Ima Nonymous Member

I'm sure all the upstanding folks in Riverside County will be displeased to hear of the short-sightedness the County Supervisors displayed in passing this urgent ordnance. Maybe someone should let the press know about this and they can pass the word/. :)
  34. TheBitch Member

Ya'll might want to rattle off a copy of the latest (within moments) press release they're using to try to spin this. Here's one of them... Google news brings up more than a few, and I'm sure you can expect a couple 100 to their usual outlets.

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/ordinance-protects-scientology-center/story.aspx?guid={376B6019-0E35-4E1D-BAD3-5F2267916A31}&dist=msr_2

Ordinance protects Scientology center

Last update: 7:14 p.m. EST Jan. 10, 2009
    SANTA ANA, Calif., Jan 10, 2009 (UPI via COMTEX) -- Foes of the Church of Scientology in California say their free speech rights are being violated by a county law barring protests at a church video facility.
    The ordinance received quick passage this week with the support of Riverside County Supervisor Jeff Stone, the Los Angeles Times reported. It requires demonstrators to keep their distance from residential properties in unincorporated parts of the county.
    Golden Era Productions in Gilman is the church's main production center for videos. About 500 people live and work on the campus.
    Catherine Fraser, a Golden Era spokeswoman, said employees felt threatened by protests, many of them organized by an anti-Scientology group calling itself Anonymous. She said 30 bomb threats and 56 death threats have been aimed at the facility in the past year.
    On Thursday, sheriff's deputies broke up a protest outside the main gate.
    "They all go inside when we come and we never have more than three or four people here," Donald Meyers of West Hollywood told the Times. "This is the Xanadu of xenophobia."

Latest Headlines, Top News, Entertainment, Health, Science and Sports News - UPI

Copyright 2009 by United Press International

-------------------

They took the UPI story then retitled it.
  35. adhocrat Member

So let's put together a briefing sheet with all the known picketing and fliering of private homes by scientology. It would be good for the Rivercide sit and for future reference

There are several mentioned above. Who else has a story?
  36. xenubarb Member

I like their precision:
    30 bum threats
    56 deaf threats

Not 57
    Not 53

So YOU CAN BELIEVE US CUZ WE USE WEIRD NUMBERS!

Dox, however. Or GTFO.
    You know surely they keep records of such things.
  37. CantPickaName Member

Yeah...Those Pedos need to know they have a safe havan in Riverside country thx to the wise city counsel

LOL...Great LULZ there
  38. francie Member

What? That doesn't make any sense to me. How do you get medical info from debit card transactions? And how do you get a list of someone's debit card transactions? Scilons got someone working at a bank and they printed off your transactions? That would get them... what... a list of companies at which you spent money? (and an illegal list, to boot! Scilon working at bank should be fired.)

AGP... I'm confused. Can you help me out here and draw a line FROM "debit transactions" TO "scilons have my medical info"?