Customize

Breaking news- 14 Anon members arrested

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

loHVy.png

facebook.com/pages/Scientology-Dublin/158237120905468
  2. Anonymous Member

http://www.brooklynpaper.com/stories/34/30/wb_hackerfolo_2011_07_29_bk.html

What, me a hacker?! Target of international manhunt speaks!
  3. Anonymous Member

"Ailing"?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Dragononymous Member

The "Now go home and leave your pc's behind, as you are still ""suspects"" way"
    • Like Like x 2
  5. SwordofTruth Member

Seems to be one of the better writes ups i've seen, appears to have most of the facts down like the phone number was already on his website and he was acting like a dick pressing Sabu, doesn't seem to bring up The Guardian and other news outlets going beyond a general "would you like to do an interview with us ?" into constantly pressing through multiple means for interviews and information. But all in all miles better than the fucker who did the PCworld article about this.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. SwordofTruth Member

Bless their little socks, they do try hard.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. slobeck Member

fify
    • Like Like x 3
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

They're just being magnanimous. They don't want Miscavige to look like he's hogging all the credit for shutting off the Internet Hate Machine.
  9. SwordofTruth Member

Dublin Anons should fix up the Anonymous pie chart next to the org.
  10. GOD I FUCKING LOVE HIM!!!!!!
  11. Utenhauzen Member

they think we're inspired by Assange? *facepalm* the media is just like the U.S government- half of it is lying nazis, and the other half is braindead pigs.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

fuck off. America is the best country. Cry moar.
  13. Anonymous Member

not very well researched:
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/07/...es-15-years-for-alleged-anonymous-hacktivism/
  14. lulzgasm Member

15. DeathHamster Member

Meh. A pre-Internet law on steroids and PCPs.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protected_computer
    Does Paypal qualify as a financial institution?

I doubt the public website is directly used directly for commerce (although that would cover any mom'n'pop web shop), but "communication" is wide enough to cover anything.

I wonder if anyone has actually been convicted until this garbage, or do they just toss it in when they want to bully a plea-bargain and confession to lesser charges?
  16. SwordofTruth Member

OpPaypal

http://pastebin.com/LAykd1es

• Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

yes.
  18. DeathHamster Member

19. The Chinese own America in the most literal sense of the word.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. The Wrong Guy Member

21. Herro Member

I think it's funny that Antisec likes to claim the mantle of "we the people." I don't remember any kind of public referendum on what actions they should take.
  22. Anonymous Member

I hate to say it but Hero is right. Antisec only represents Antisec, their views, may or may not represent others. I hate it when the Tea Party claims to represent "the people" in general when I know it only represents a segment of the US population. Nothing turns people off like someone telling you what to believe.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. He's wrong this affects everyone. We can't let these corporations get away with this shit. You're wrong Herro its everyone's duty to take a stand when we see injustice like this. True they are a business and they have rights, SO DO WE. Fuck Paypal everyone should pull their account and make these motherfuckers duck when they hear us coming.
  24. Anonymous Member

I'm not saying that Antisec is wrong, it's just it only represents only the people who support it. Btw I deleted my Paypal account.

• Like Like x 3
  25. Anonymous Member

You were out voted.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Herro Member

Totally missing the point.
  27. Nick_Nolte Member

28. slobeck Member

This comment is like a roasted retard stuffed with spiced brain damage. Mmmmm delicious.
  29. slobeck Member

Srry but DDoS'ing achieves nothing except costing the organization money in mitigation services. It's like stabbing a rhinoceros with a salad fork. You end up with a bent fork and a pissed off rhino. And in this case the rhino happens to be the FBI and/or (name your country's security services)

And beyond that DDoS'ing is illegal and plays into the hands of Chanology's enemies. It delivers them air tight propaganda.

And to add insult to injury: People who understand network security and are knowledgeable about how to pull off an illegal attack and cover their tracks are asking relative noobs who are too naive to be able to effectively protect them selves and driven by idiology to aim LOIC at a web site and do their dirty work. Its shameful really.

Fuck them. We are not AntiSec we are not the plan.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Fuck your point.
  31. Herro Member

You're really not big on this whole critical thinking thing are you?
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Im not going to argue with you on this I usually agree with the points you make but someone has to do SOMETHING.
  33. Go have a conversation with your other profile Nick_Nolte.
  34. RavenEyes Member

I don't think Herro = Nick, because Nick's a prick and Herro's an okay guy/girl.
  35. Anonymous Member

Herro's also a very good marathon runner,when not trolling on wwp.
  36. Tadatada Member

I'm saddened that lulzsec / AntiSec fails at creating catchy memes.

"Antisec"...seriously...just like 30 more seconds working on a proper op name and you guys would have been rockstars.

in the future might I suggest. ScroteSec, FreeSec or SecSecSec (Michael Jackson ref.) as more innovative yet irreverent names.
  37. Anonymous Member

Who are you, Barrett Brown?
  38. Tadatada Member

Some one who put a bullet through their head once compared me to Gary Oak. I kinda like that!
  39. Anonymous Member

You're friends with Rex Fowler?
    • Like Like x 2
  40. slobeck Member

you seem to have confused the word "something" with the word "anything"