Customize

Bradley Manning left to rot in supermax

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2010.

1. whosit Member

Re: Bradley Manning left to rot in supermax

2. Anonymous Member

Justice for Bradley!

It's innocent before proven guilty in my country.
  3. Anonymous Member

Adrian Lamo is a douche.
  4. Re: Bradley Manning left to rot in supermax

Prisoners in San Quentain S.H.U unit get to read newspapers and magazines and can move around freely in their cell. They also get an hour to interact with the other S.H.U inmates. That is horrible what doing to that boy. He will never be the same. Now, I see where my taxes go to.
  5. Anonymous Member

Prisoners at San Quentin are not usually involved in on going investigations that involve national security, and have already been to trial. I believe he can walk around in his cell, but is in leg irons when he leaves his cell -but I may be wrong.

He is not allowed to mingle with other inmates, and that probably wouldn't be a good idea if he could, he does get visits from his family and can read books and watch TV. Most people are also not going to be the same after they leave San Quentin either. Yes your tax dollars are go to incarcerate a Welshmen who fucked up his job. (Unless you are a member of the conspiracy brigade who thinks he is scapegoat being framed because he is openly gay serving in the US military.)
  6. That Guy88 Member

Anyone got a doc on the basic human rights for US prisoners?
  7. Smurf Member

Military detention follows a whole different set of primitive rules than you find in civilian detention.
  8. Anonymous Member

There needs to be a HUGE world wide peaceful protest for Manning & Assange to send a message to all governments & corporations that we want truth, transparency & justice & will not be silenced!
  9. LocalSP Member

Thank god we don't have to worry about transparency in the U.S. Gov, why even our own president said that transparency would be a touchstone of his administration. Oh wait...
  10. Anonymous Member

Which is, on its own, cause for concern. Always has been, always will be.