Customize

Bradley Manning Hit with New Charges in WikiLeaks Case, Including "Aiding the Enemy"

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Mark Cabian, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

While we're throwing around worthless opinions, you are a faggot.

Must be weird waking up and making posts about things you couldn't possibly understand.
  2. Anonymous Member

3. PhAnonynom Member

I tried telling people about this stuff today, I think that some didn't believe me tha tthis was happening. When I mentioned the pics from Afghanistan, I was told that our military isn't trained to do things like that. I tried telling someone else and they pretty much just looked away then quickly changed the subject. It would help if they showed this stuff on the news instead of fluff pieces.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Rockyj Member

RIGHT NOW ! CNN Perice Morgan is interviewing former UNITED STATES Navy Seal & Governor, Jesse Ventura! Jesse's response re: the treatment & TORTURE of Bradly Manning is so right on!
    LOVE IT! I also love his fringe jacket! Hey ya hiya, hey ya!
    Plus re: Obama's so-called CLOSURE of Gitmo SUCKS & his Administration's allowing Holder's recent use of Bush's military tribunal on 9/11 fucktards instead of the state of NY!
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Proud to kill and be killed so others can get rich?

There should be something like a "FUCK THE TROOPS" campaign. Maybe not so harsh, but something that will generate controversy.

Support volunteer mercenaries for fighting in a conflict that most americans don't support? Encourage friends and family to sign up to be an imperialist foot soldier, to kill and die, so others can get rich? Returning (IF you return alive) to country that systematically abuses and neglect veterans anyway? Fuck that.

We all speak out against the wars, but codemning these people that actually volunteer to go out there and do the dirty work is off-limits. The left side pf media espouses support for troops by trying to bring them home, which is fine, but then these pundits turn around and thank the mercenaries for their 'bravery.'

The bumper stickers, posters, ribbons, recruitment ads are such blatant propoganda. I'm sure lots of people see this stuff and think "why should i support them." But saying 'Fuck the Troops' is practically heresy. Why isn't there a counter to this?

Imagine if people were frowned upon for considering the military. Attack the idea that it's a respectable avenue to pursue in life, condemn the establishment for making it so, and criticize the soldiers for buying it.

Some might say that "constructive drafting" is the reason. "Times are so tough, that uneducated young people feel like they have no choice but to enlist." BS! No matter how bad it is at home, nothing can rationalize picking up a gun and going to someone else's country. And besides, the reason for that sentiment is due to the above propaganda, and the total lack of counter point.

My point isn't to make it an attack, it's to give a voice to those that don't want to support the troops.

Sean Penn said it best: "We cower as you point your fingers telling us to support our troops. You and the smarmy pundits in your pocket– those who bathe in the moisture of your soiled and blood-soaked underwear– can take that noise and shove it."
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

This is so 1970.
  7. Loki's spawn Member

Actually, there's quite a bit of rationale here. Do you know how many people who enlist in the army actually see combat time? I've known people who went in because they don't have the money or the brains to get into college. They figure they'll just get stationed in some non-combat zone somewhere, finish their time, and come back to get cheap college. It's a very enticing offer, especially in this economy.
  8. Anonymous Member

The only problem is that you are almost completely wrong in every regard.

War is a nasty business. Check.
    There are some soulless fucks in the military of ALL nations. Check.
    For the most part, volunteer militaries are far less violent (in every measurable and demonstrable way) than their conscription and autocratic contemporaries.

What have you done for anything bigger than yourself?
    Protip: throwing on a kiffiyeh you bought off of a loser on Etsy so that you can go and "FIGHT THE MAN" with your little hipster buddies so you can legitimately tweet "I was there man. But it was like, whatever..." to your fellow moon-eyed PBR worshipers doesn't count.

You don't want to support the troops? Fine. Fucking cool. Pardon me, SO fucking cool. But you're not going to find much support for your unpatriotic drek.

Don't like it? idontcare.jpg

You're pissing up a rope.

Wait, are you that lonely pissant that keeps protesting Manning in front of Fort Leavenworth?
  9. Anonymous Member

No, it's a planner faggot. Posted pretty much the exact same thing there.
  10. Anonymous Member

i was lazy and copy-pasting an old rant that seemed to fit well enough