Customize

Boston???

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Night_walker, Jul 29, 2011.

1. YDT10 Member

Rgr. Thank you.
  2. Anonymous Member

Ps
    In regards to mod reap.
    Prepare your anus.
  3. YDT10 Member

I's had worse.
  4. Pique Member

do tell
  5. YDT10 Member

Well this one time... at band camp...
    • Like Like x 2
  6. WMAnon Member

This is a good place to post an initial "HEY LETS RAID" call for Boston, we're kinda sleepy.

The twelfth is godawful for me, but let me know what you guys need to make this happen.
  7. XLoblivion Member

I'm new here but I'm looking to be more active, newfag reporting for roll call.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. YDT10 Member

9. WMAnon Member

So, we should do something for the 17th. Maybe we can yell at Scientology or hand out ZOMG WIKILEAKS YU GUISE flyers or something. Don't have any particular preference.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. WMAnon Member

Where were you fags?
  11. Pique Member

impressive parade
  12. WMAnon Member

Hey! Let's go yell at the org and have a picnic with the pirates! Wiggles needs moar dark room dodgeball!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Splendide Member

14. WMAnon Member

Oh hey guys we can't raid the org no more OSA said so.
  15. WMAnon Member

Seriously, though, is August 4th a good date for folks? I know it's a little ways out but there are some folks with summer plans around here already and I'm trying to work with them.
  16. I live in Boston and would love to show up for an event.
  17. likewise - up for some boston ma visability - i keep missimg the fun - please help me get some !!
  18. WMAnon Member

Uh, so Saturday or Sunday? The pirates would prefer Sunday but I've been a lazyfag organizing with them and it might just be yelling at the org time

ALSO, does anyone have a portable boom box thing? Mine got bulldozed at occupy
  19. WMAnon Member

20. WMAnon Member

Well, it looks like a couple people will be out there tomorrow at 11 am. Respond here before 10 am tomorrow if you need directions or a contact number, otherwise we'll see you there. Or not.

Pirate Costumes encouraged.
  21. God damn, wish I could come. Keep me in the loop, I'd love more info.
  22. WMAnon Member

Made new flyers for today, old SeaArrrgh ones had to be redone because the website's gone:

2ebvlvq.jpg
    • Winner Winner x 1
  23. Man these are great, do we have a pamphlet thread here? Or was that only Whatistheplan?
  24. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  25. WMAnon Member

The Production Studio is a whole subforum for designing and sharing flyers, pamphlets, graphics and videos. I should pop this over there, too.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. Major Boyle Member

Faggots, if there are no lulz to be had at the local morg, consider finding out where the scis have their stress table. Or flyer a convention. Or do a recruiting raid at a university/college. Yes, newfags help bring back enthusiasm, but it is the change of location that makes things interesting. Also, you can flyer downtown if you want to and move a lot of flyers. A couple of years ago in Montreal, we went out armed with a thousand flyers, which were gone in under an hour.
    Consider starting your own web site just for Boston (if you already don't have one). People who want to find you need to be able to google "Boston Anonymous" and find you without going through all the WWP herp derp.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. jokeefe Member

Folks up for this protest making the rounds?

International Day for Privacy #IDP13 protest organisation pad for February the 23rd 2013
    Boston, Massachusetts, Rally and papertorm of State House
    contact @ANONinMASS (which now seems to be yanked and replaced by @ANONinMABackUp) for ideas and planning
    More at https://pad.riseup.net/p/OpBigBrotherORGA

IIRC, there were protests all over Europe last year around that time. I think it was a whole week of events in some places.

Of course Jan. 28th is National Data Privacy Day (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_Privacy_Day), which is a hoot since the NSA has already declared that we don't have privacy if they don't want us to have it.
  29. jokeefe Member

30. WMAnon Member

In addition to these events, there will be a protest at the Boston courthouse in honor of Aaron Swartz next Friday.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Are there any upcoming events in boston? I'd like to join if possible.
  32. WMAnon Member

There's ongoing yelling at Carmen Ortiz, check @ANONinMASS on twitter. I haven't been able to do much because my man went and broke his butt a couple weeks ago, but hopefully that will get better soon.
  33. jonnyfreeze Member

I am brand new to world of internet activism, but I cant take it anymore...I live near Boston so i would love to be involved in a protest
  34. WMAnon Member

Some Anons will be at the WBC thing tomorrow. Check Twitter, sadly I'm stuck out of town for now and won't be able to make it.
  35. jonnyfreeze Member

thanks
  36. Anonymous Member

No info easily found on possible counter WBC protest. Any local anons have info?
  37. Anonymous Member

38. jonnyfreeze Member

well please let me know if u guys hear anymore about this because i live near boston and want to help
  39. Follow @Mass_ops @ANONinMASS @SeekVeracity @Anon_believer @An0nag0n @KineticTheorist @NEFreedomRide We do Ops all the time. "International Day of Privacy: Reloaded" will be taking place June 1st at our Bric (Boston Regional Intelligence Center) Fusion Center and will be having a pub crawl spotting surveillance cameras for http://documentingdystopia.org

JOIN US!

We are Anonymous. We Are Legion. We Do Not Forgive. We Do Not Forget. Expect Us.

- ANONinMASS
    • Like Like x 1