Customize

BoingBoing: Report: Wikileaks cables show Texas company "helped pimp little boys to

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

2. moarxenu Member

Re: BoingBoing: Report: Wikileaks cables show Texas company "helped pimp little boys

You forgot this from the article:

[IMG]
  3. LocalSP Member

Re: BoingBoing: Report: Wikileaks cables show Texas company "helped pimp little boys

And we're (The US) helping those Afghan fuckers? It makes me sick.
  4. Anonymous Member

Yup, just saw this on /new/ like an hour ago.
    *chan > all other sites.
    Except now they're spamming "Julian is a rapist!" and "They're all terrorists!" threads on the front page.

Hey, interpol and US gov

yourresistance.jpg

A lot of Anons were assuring that the original batch of leaks was barely even foreplay, and that the leaks would get more and more outrageous. Within the next several weeks it should be a pretty intense full force experience, I think.
  5. Anonymous Member

What happened is morally wrong. I want this Joe Lieberman cunt & Mick Huckabee (or whatever the fuck his name is) to pay for this.

This is what they were trying to suppress?

I was stunned when I saw this. I hope BoingBoing have been hoaxed and this isn't real.

Jemima-Khan.jpg

It was good to see Jemima Khan outside court today, offering bail money for Assange. Glad there are good people still out there. High profile people are seeing sense. It's so fucked up Assange is in Wandsworth Prison right now. fuck
  6. grebe Member

HOLY FUCK!

The bacha bazi story is enough to justify Wikileaks' existence.

This one story is enough.

Well this and the utter failure of CNN, FOX, NBC, etc. to tell us about this practice.

/r mods add "bacha bazi" to fucking every Wikileaks thread title.

BACHA BAZI THE INTERNETS NAO!
  7. CarltonBANKS Member

QFT

I am incandescent with rage. People who don't understand tech want revenge on Assange, who is just a figurehead for a publisher (wikileaks). Jemima khan said that, today, the judge got Wikipedia and Wikileaks mixed up. They have no clue about tech

People in power just aren't used to not being utterly invincible. They can lean on amazon, paypal, visa etc but they can never lean on all of the Internet. They just do not comprehend this.
  8. Permanoob Member

QFT

BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZIBACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI
    BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI
    BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZIBACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI BACHA BAZI

PUDDI PUDDI
  9. subgenius Member

Best concept ever.
    We decry the countries ruled by religious leaders while proclaiming this is a christian country.
    We become so much like the ones we hate.
  10. Anonymous Member

Not a new problem; "Render unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's and unto God what is God's" is a 2,000 year old quote.
  11. Fromm Member

selling out boys to be raped=freedom

telling us about tax payer funded man/boy sex and alleged sex without a condom with legal women=terrorism

that makes perfect sense
  12. Anonymous Member

Oh shit! Will Gawker and the rest of the news media pick this up or ignore at and stick their fingers in their ears saying LA LA LA.
  13. Re: BoingBoing: Report: Wikileaks cables show Texas company "helped pimp little boys

QFMFT!!!! I can haz war criems tribunal nao?
  14. grebe Member

Guess I haven't been paying attention. The bacha bazi story is not new. There are lots of proud Afghanis posting YouTubes showing off their beautiful boys trained for dancing and repeated anal penetration. No school. No reading. Just dancing and fucking.

Sick fucks. But hey, we can't change an entire culture by force.

However there's a new wrinkle:
    dyncorplogo120610.jpg

DynCorp is some security contractor hired by the DOD. On at least on one occasion it paid for a pretty sweet bacha bazi party for some Afghani police. This came out before the current Wikileaks drama, but people didn't pay much attention.

Your taxes at work, America!
  15. Major Boyle Member

We need to doll up Pedobear to look like a Pashtun.
  16. Anonymous Member

lrn2dipthong, idiot. And I don't mean going swimming while wearing butt-floss. Hey while you are at it, go make me a salad.

What? Fine. SUDO MAKE ME A SALAD. There. Glad you made me do that?
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Anonymous Member

spread spread spread
  19. N3mesisRising Member

Anyone uploaded the boing boing video elsewhere? In the UK this viewing has been blocked ??
  20. HellRazor Member

21. tippytoe Member

I saw the Frontline show when it first came out. What a horrific culture that celebrates child rape and sex slavery of children. But now to hear that the American Govt and its reps/contractors were active participants in it, including procuring and funding to enslave these boys makes me sick. I am shocked that mainstream news outlets have not picked up on this yet. That CBS News blurb from above was a joke.
  22. Anonymous Member

23. pronoblem Member

Ideally we should be treating all people with the same respect and rights that we afford our own... or at least the way that we portray that we do. This goes for the military, our military contractors, our corporations and even our tourists.

They do not "hate us because we are free". They hate us because we are scum.

The same people that will turn a blind eye to this are the same people that will complain about the poor here in our country not living some sort of ascetic life instead wanting and having the same luxuries in toys that their kids have... "on their tax dollar".

This world is absurd.
  24. Anonymous Member

*** No rule to make target 'me'. Stop.
  25. Re: BoingBoing: Report: Wikileaks cables show Texas company "helped pimp little boys

Bump. This is sick shit.
  26. Anonymous Member

I wonder what Dnycorp, wikileaks, state sponsored sodomy Justin Bieber and other trending search terms are doing over the weekend.
  27. Re: BoingBoing: Report: Wikileaks cables show Texas company "helped pimp little boys

I don't know, but Jessica Simpson billion dollar pop princess Tron Legacy zhu zhu pets is pretty cool.
  28. Anonymous Member

bump

#NAMBLA

This is one of the most disturbing things to be revealed by the cables, sad to see so little (or no?) mainstream media coverage.

US tax dollars used to finance child sex.

What is the US Govt's response to this sick shit? Come on Palin, Huckabee, Liebermann, your silence is deafening.
  29. subgenius Member

Kill the messenger.
  30. Re: BoingBoing: Report: Wikileaks cables show Texas company "helped pimp little boys

This isn't even the first time that Dyncorp has been involved in a child sex slave scandal. Hell, its not even the fifth time. People have been blowing the whistle on Dyncorp since 2002, but it never seems to go anywhere.