Customize

BoingBoing: Anonymous stops dropping DDoS bombs, starts dropping science - YOUTUBE

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

2. RedOrbifold Member

Re: BoingBoing: Anonymous stops dropping DDoS bombs, starts dropping science - YOUTUB

Now this, and I think I speak for most of WWP here, is something we can get behind.
  3. Ersatz Global Moderator

Re: BoingBoing: Anonymous stops dropping DDoS bombs, starts dropping science - YOUTUB

Agreed. Legal, fun, informative and lulzy.
  4. Anonymous Member

That awful Bacha-Bazi might be an excellent video to make, tagged with 'Bieber'

DISABLE RATINGS, MO-FOs!

All this does sound like a lot of work, for the average 4channer, wonder how many will actually participate.
  5. Anonymous Member

I sense a great amount of potential in this...... Perhaps anyone with some musical talent should see if they can do this using music. Nothing is more contagious than a catchy or annoying song. (i.e. Will Smith's daughter's song, I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH!) Things like that can become a widespread cultural phenomenon.
  6. Anonymous Member

7. grebe Member

[IMG]

But beware disinformation leaks which can be used to discredit the library of leaks itself. Don't use material that sounds really crazy (e.g., UFOs, remote viewing, lizard people, illuminati, CIA mind control).
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Anonymous Member

'
    Autotunes? Autotune the leaks?
  10. loltology Member

My first thought is, surely all the news papers, channels, websites etc etc etc have already read and re read every inch of what has been released so what do we hope to find that they havent.

I understand for people that havent read any of them we are relying on the press to tell us the juicey bits. But surely if it was really that juicey they would have already reported on it???
  11. LocalSP Member

It's not what is found, it's getting the leaks out in the open. With all the Assange and DDoS coverage the leaks aren't seeing the light of day as much as they should.
  12. loltology Member

Ok point taken :)
  13. Anonymous Member

Consensus is going to jizz his pants when he sees this thread.
  14. veravendetter Member

Me love it long time

[IMG]
  15. BusinessBecky Member

[IMG]
  16. Anonymous Member

I thoroughly agree with this. Wikileaks have given us the weapons (and they're being persecuted for it), now we've got to use them.
    To use an analogy, WikiLeaks has unlocked a room full of guns and we're pratting around doing the online equivalent of slapping people.
    [SIZE="3"]This is us v[/SIZE]
    gilbert_arenas_and_his_guns1.jpg

People aren't looking at WikiLeaks, and the media are only skimming it, feeding off what other media outlets are reporting. It's Olds, not News. Lets get some new info out there!
  17. Anonymous Member

BRILLIANT!

YES I'M SHOUTING!
  18. Re: BoingBoing: Anonymous stops dropping DDoS bombs, starts dropping science - YOUTUB

No more Ddos bombs??? I just learned how to do it : (
  19. Consensus Member

brb changing pants

everyone do this. this is good. be awesome.
  20. Anonymous Member

How is this science?
  21. veravendetter Member

[IMG]
  22. veravendetter Member

leak_it_sticker-p217244916956798712tdcj_380.jpg
  23. Anonymous Member

I suggest a press release for this. Then watch the media cringe at something that contradicts their theatrics :p
  24. HellRazor Member

Bump.
  25. Shooterz69 Member

wait i have it in other tab i dont see any tag that says tea party or bieber
  26. DeathHamster Member

Something classical?

ZeroWing-Cats.jpg&t=1.jpg
  27. iaxiloll Member

Although I totally agree, do not loose site of the target faggots!! Now that that is said, where do I sign?!
  28. Random guy Member

This is ... beautiful!

I wonder if we will find some cult-stuff in there.
  29. Re: BoingBoing: Anonymous stops dropping DDoS bombs, starts dropping science - YOUTUB

This whole thing needs to end. Now.With that having been said, goodbye.
  30. wilson4268 Member

Dude, a bottle of CLUBMATE!?!?!?

haxoring ftw
  31. Anonymous Member

The Guardian website might save people time. They've been going through the cables and highlighing the most interesting ones, and they have an interactive database.

Their coverage has been the best in the English-speaking world. The NYT should be ashamed.

My favorites cables are the one about the Vatican not wanting Turkey to join the EU because it's a Muslim country, and the one about Hillary Clinton's obsessive interest in the president of Bolivia's mental health.

The US embassy cables | World news | guardian.co.uk
  32. Anonymous Member

33. TinyDancer Member

Don't shoot messenger for revealing uncomfortable truths | The Australian
  34. sheeple Member

35. Anonymous Member

Thanks. Also this
    Urban Dictionary: dropping science