Customize

Bloggers wanted

Discussion in 'Site News and Announcements' started by sue, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sue Administrator

As the future frontpage starts to shape up nicely (development wise) we are looking to fill some positions on the blogging front.

The individuals we are looking for must possess good English writing skills, be able to post at least once a week, and preferably have experience with the wordpress publishing system.

We currently seek to fill the two categories of Freedom of Information and Scientology related news and developments.

You can pick either or both,please include a written sample of what you would post in your application.

Applications can be sent to anonymous@whyweprotest.net
  2. Anonymous Member

can we post our applications here?
  3. sue Administrator

4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

6. timthephoto Member

of course you CAN post your applications here. there's no likelyhood greg will read them though
  7. Anonymous Member

Why specifically single out gregg ?
  8. sue Administrator

it's a mailing address that forwards to the wwp admins and gregg.
  9. timthephoto Member

oh my mistake, that used to be gregg only years ago, but that was before MIMI-gate
  10. sue Administrator

Im not seeing the relation between the two, however since this thread is about blogs, please contain the angst to tell us all about it. Why don't you apply for one of the volunteer blogging positions instead?
  11. Anonymous Member

^
  12. Anonymous Member

13. xenubarb Member

Who the hell is Gregg?
  14. the anti Member

i would help but i suck at writing
  15. anonsoldier Member

I would, but I'm not sure I have the free time to regularly post about Scientology news and keep super up to date.

Is there any way to have multiple contributing bloggers, with some posting less frequently? I maybe could do that, be a support writer.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. da5id Administrator

Admittedly, we're figuring this all out as we go.. but I would say sure. If you think you might want to write stuff here and there, and you think it likely enough to want to send us a sample/example, then go for it. It would be nice to have a team of folks that are pretty regular with their postings as well as a larger group of contributors.
  17. xenubarb Member

Yeah well...every week there's some shit that needs to be profiled. It's always something. Last week, I think it was the Crutchfield flood of info just ahead of her wiping it offline.
    It's always something...smuggling Dianetics in the Ukraine, being supported by the Lord Mayor of Melbourne...no need to go on. We are blessed with a wealth of chunks, footbullets and tomfoolery to blog on for a long time.
  18. Anonymous Member

There are a few who blog about stuff related to Anonymous from time to time. Maybe using a consistent tag like "whyweprotest" a web page aggregating all these posts could be created. That way, no pressure on specific volunteers to get something written by a deadline.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. [IMG]

oops I thought you said "boogers"

nevermind
  20. Mark Cabian Member

This sounds fun.
  21. Anonymous Member

1248223108.png
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Alibi Member

How broad is the "Freedom of Information" category? Does it include just legal/political postings, or does it extend out into a cultural setting?
  23. How soon should you expect a response if you sent an email to the specified address?
  24. Etain Member

I may be interested.
  25. OhSah Member

I wish to begin writing a blog on the decline of my libido and how that relates to Scientology. Is this acceptable? I know it was for Norman Mailer and Penthouse.
  26. Mark Cabian Member

Me too.
  27. Anonymous Member

Sounds good.
  28. chili pimp Member

Not sure if it's alright for a wwp upstart such as myself to volunteer ... nevertheless, I did so anyway. :)

On an embarrassing note, I realized after I sent the email that both my first and last name show on all the emails I send. So do keep in mind that I am unbelievably worthless at the whole anonymity 'deal' in regards to any pending consideration on this, and quite frankly, any other matter. Ugh! :(
  29. Loki's spawn Member

I could look into this sort of thing. Not quite sure what the wordpress publishing system is, though.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. xenubarb Member

Didn't I already apply?
  31. Anon1405 Member

Application sended!
  32. Anonymous Member

Definitely use that type of grammar in your blog, lol.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. sizzledick304 Member

might be something of interest
  34. Anonymous Member

Help us Xenu! Please! Come to our rescue immediately! The freakin' world is ending!
  35. sizzledick304 Member

not sure i follow but if your interested in speaking with me about this please feel free to send me a mail. i cant post the app thru the way you have it configured.
  36. JohnnyRUClear Member

Inspiring!
  37. sizzledick304 Member

very nice you have now been elected ANON front man. enjoy the spotlight and possible panties being thrown at ya
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.