Customize

Black Friday

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sheepherder, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Also did I mention you're a retard sheepherder?
  2. Ah yes, this forum has become the HQ for stupid twats to get others to do stupid shit because they are stupid.
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////shut the forum down. ///////////////////////////////////
  3. Also, trust that the people working retail during the holiday season need their jobs.

They don't need or want your kind of "help".

4. He's too dumb to grab that concept.
    He went shopping it was a bad experience and he had to park quite a ways off from the entry so he's for the hump.
    Poor kid is feeling hard done by. Boo fucking hoo.
  5. Sheep herder is a retard.
  6. That poster is FOS. /boring. It needs to find an 1-800- talk to a counselor phone line or something.
    Btw, it thinks that you are all sheep and he is gonna herd you. zzzz

Hey, so faggots are still ripping off the old anon meme and making new videos with their whining and threads and cry bullying? That is sad. LAME.
  7. Has he wants to what sheep not here them.
    He's got tendencies . Look at that sock he's using, it screams sheep fucker.

8. [IMG]
  9. Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah
  10. sheepherder Member

shiggy, dats all u gots. Oh mi good, a disspelling error. What da panilty, a beheadsin, 40 latches. Yeah, I fucked up. You are such a douche, really. I so sorry, what can I say. Oh, maybe a song, wrote it myself. I'll take the solo. The chorus has to be deep voices, screamins.

Solo: I stupid, a lamo, a whiny little bitch.
    Chorus: He just like a tickle, on your scrotum, gotta itch.

Solo: I do things, my own way, I never give a fuck.
    Chorus: You know the IQs higher, on a frozen, hockey puck.

Solo: A noo-bee, a retard, without a fuckin clue.
    Chorus: He should listen to the trolls, they'll know just what to do.

Solo: I've run out, of lyrics, dat was rollin in my head.
    Continue on your mission, wishin I was fuckin dead.

I promise to sing this for you when I am standing in front of 20-40,000 people getting ready to kick some establishment ass.
    You hang back here, keeping an eye on the noobs and checking for spelling errors. Hey, that's important shit. You go girl! :p
  11. You don't have the ability to take on the establishment due to the fact that you cannot articulate your reasons why .
    You won't garner sufficient support from anons either for that self same reason and thus far you have provided no dox in support of your accusations re your post.

When you start acting like an adult in here you'll be taken seriously, until then you're going to be regarded as just another stupid lurk more noon.

Unfortunate but that is how it works.

QFT.
  12. sheepherder Member

Thanks, for one of your more useful critiques. Much of what I know has been learned by watching and observing over decades. There has always been a struggle between workers and ownership or employer. I thought most people were aware of this particular companies corporate mentality towards it's workers. The sad thing now, is that this mentality, is now considered standard and accepted throughout.

I've lived through and witnessed the change, or erosion of workers rights. Its happened not just with them but across the board. There was a time when working for a large, successful corporation, meant something, even in retail. These workers were paid better and had benefits, (health insurance, pensions, holiday and sick pay). People stayed with these companies, sometimes for life.

The average worker in this country has been getting his ass kicked for many decades. It now typically takes two workers going full time and then some just to stay even. Look around.

Had I joined this group earlier and understood its framework. I believe it would be very easy to produce dox to back up the accusations. Black Friday was coming quick so I shot from the hip. I did not pick this for a personal war. When I saw that new employees were provided the locations and phone numbers for the government programs that could help them to survive while working, it put me over the edge. It means we are subsidizing this corporations profits. 1-800-fuck that

I believed this fight would provide the most help to a large group of people that can not do it for themselves for fear of losing their job.

Job insecurity is a great method of control against any worker demands. The company would not go under, they can afford it, they would just have less profit.

If this is not articulated up to your standards, tough shit. I'm a working man, not an English major. Try looking at the deeper point, the meaning and don't let yourself get tied up with the frivolities. I never pretended to be, nor do I wish to be perfect. Again, 1-800-fuck that

"Blades of grass are weak until woven together. Then they are very hard to break or tear apart". That's from "Red Cliff", cool movie on Netflix. The documentary "Wal-Mart" is also a pretty good. I will start digging to provide back up.
  13. sheepherder Member

14. sheepherder Member

Hell Trump looks generous compared to these quacks.

• The Walton family has given away about 2% of its net worth to charity. Bill Gate has given away 48% and Warren Buffet has given away 78%.
  15. sheepherder Member

I thought everyone knew how fucked up this family / company is. Fuck em.
  16. So interesting.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Quoted for emphasis
  18. sheepherder Member

This day always makes me sick. The media fanning out to show the mental midgets, camping or sleeping in front of stores, bursting through doors at the opening, long lines, shoppers fighting over stuff. Am I crazy, or is it one of the stupidest fucking days of the year. Then at the end of the day the economic analyst will discuss the receipt results and or retailers predictions. Like this has something to do with the economy or our existence.

I was going on my readings, observations and instincts when I presented my idea to protest/boycott Walmart. I so badly wanted to shove this day up their ass. I know, I know, sour grapes, quit your whining boy. It turns out there were 2 groups that have been around for a while that have merged into MCAW, Make Changes At Walmart. I dabbled in the site for a bit and its broken down pretty well. I am not anti wal mart, I am anti exploit, with a heavy dose of pro accountability.

I have waited a long time and will be here for the long haul.
  19. sheepherder Member

Agghhhh yes. After a quick trip to the store to pick up a single necessity and being and ardent observer. I am very pleased to report a rather dismal showing in the shopping department. I hope this sampling is a snapshot of the bigger picture. No real lines, easy parking. The store looked in one piece as compared to last year. It killed me to buy anything on this day but them necessities is a bitch.

I heard the media predicting it was going to be a strong shopping season. Their reasoning was that people will be glad to go out and shop and spend after that divisive election. What a bunch of fucking mooks.

My prediction for the spin will be "people are unsure of the future". They should be. Reagan was dumb, Chump is an idiot. It will be easy to persuade him to do anything because he knows very little outside of his own self. Hold on kids, its going to be a bumpy ride. I can't fucking wait.
  20. Dude, shut the fuck up with your shopping monologues they're boring the shit out of us.
  21. Go here and buy yourself something shiny to distract it'll keep you occupied while we get on with the important stuff. [IMG]

22. Ignore it.

Ignore them.

Yes and ignore it.

[QUOTE}Then at the end of the day the economic analyst will discuss the receipt results and or retailers predictions. Like this has something to do with the economy or our existence.[/QUOTE]

No one is forcing you to watch so stfu.

You're a whiney assed bitch making a complaint about shopping ffs. Get over it and move on to something that actually matters.

23. Enturbulette Member

It seems we have a talker on our hands.
    And Anons have a little more free time than they should.
  24. Disambiguation Global Moderator

25. sheepherder Member

Idle minds are the devils workshop