Customize

Birmingham, May 9th.

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Fuckeye, May 10, 2009.

1. Fuckeye Member

Birmingham, May 9th.

Standard deal really. Load of leaflets shifted, chants shouted, signs, all that crap. Nothing particularly different, for the most part.

There was a sax street performer in our spot when we got there - we warned him we'd be loud, and he'd might want to move to a different spot while there was still room on New Street, but he said he was sure he'd be fine where they were. And they were - until the trollcannon turned up. He soon got drowned out and left.

Only thing majorly different to usual this time was the police - they now seem to have gave up trying to get us on bullshit legislation. So instead, there were a few officers who were stood around us at the sides of the street - judged to be a likely intimidation attempt. Failed miserably - and by the time they turned up for that anyway, we were already starting to pack everything up. It brings this quote to mind: #brumanon Quotes Database

Have some pirates/wenches:
    DSCN1327.jpg
    DSCN1330.jpg
    DSCN1334.jpg
    DSCN1340.jpg

More here: Birmingham Anonymous -> Operation: Sea Aarrgh! II: Post Game
  2. Olrik Member

Re: Birmingham, May 9th.

Pirates are alive... and nice! :)
  3. Fuckeye Member

I have no idea what's keeping the two camcorderfags, so in the meanwhile:
  4. cubby Member

stylin
  5. Anonymous Member

oi brumfags what day is you're protest next month because because this londonfag would love to come and join in with you guys for the day if you'd put up with me!

Be nice to see a protest from another city
  6. Anonymous Member

2nd Saturday - the 13th.
  7. Anonymous Member

eek ok then i may be there do you guys plan on other sites because you don't appeair to have an irc on anonnet
  8. Fuckeye Member