Customize

Bird seed tech for stress test tables

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by RolandRB, Dec 4, 2012.

1. RolandRB Member

Pigeons like seed they can see is seed. Not just sunflower seeds but a mix of seeds like you see in shops in cold weather so people can feed the birds.

So go see the stress test tables if they are outdoors and spill bird seed all around the place so you get a flock of pesky pigeons there disturbing them.
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-tell.-biggrin&p=752546&viewfull=1#post752546

Re: The current "scene" in ANZO - as far as I can tell.:biggrin:

[IMG] Originally Posted by Freeminds [IMG]
    I believe that a common reaction to the Stress Test tables, nowadays, is the "bird seed tech", whereby a packet of birdseed is scattered on the pavement, all around the cult operation.

Surprisingly, OT powers do not include a spell that scares off flocks of pigeons, it seems. The resulting shitstorm is enough to send even the most dedicated RonBot running back into the org with his tail between his legs.

That's a damned good idea!
  4. Anonymous Member

Who walks around town carrying birdseed in case they spot a Scientology recruiting table?
  5. fishypants Moderator

Roland, clearly.

;)
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. RolandRB Member

Use a pair of old jeans where the pockets have gone through and stuff your pockets full of bird seed then go gawp at the stress test tables and move around to get a good view.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Anonymous Member

I intend to do so henceforth. It's a great idea and it contains LULZ.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

D'you always steal others' ideas without giving proper credit?
    You spent too much time in the cult.
  9. I remember loldon using birdseed tech against a stress test on edgware rd way back.
    Another old favorite was routing drunk people in to Orgs.
    I would not suggest that when raiding,but It's fucking funny.
    like epic drunk guy.
  10. RolandRB Member

11. RolandRB Member

I like that. Tell an alkie on the streets that if he goes into that building and finds the statue of L. Ron Hubbard and gets his dick out to it and shows some appreciation then they will give him a free bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label plus fifty quid to find a room for the night.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Pushing it a little there Roland.
  13. RolandRB Member

Twenty quid
    • Funny Funny x 5
  14. Ogsonofgroo Member

Hm, I seem to recall in around 2008 the scilons spread birdseed on a pedestrian over-pass hoping to deter Anons from hanging out there, anyone still got the pics?
    Personally I'd cut out the middleman and apply dog-shit tech, it'd be like truth in advertising or something :p
    "Eww what's that smell? Why, its scientology!"
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. anon walker Moderator

I carry mice. In case of hawks, you know.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. RolandRB Member

Not the stink bombs....... no, no... not that again.......... stink bombs have been done before....... well not..... but as an idea I mean and well.... it's just not on.... you go watch the Orientation film and crack one on the floor on the way out of that tiny little theatre and shut the door... they are hoping to reg you and you say "sorry, I have to rush to an appointment" and then you hurry out the door...........

I suppose you could argue that it is less disgusting than regging a disabled person out of their last dollar thereby forcing them to die on the streets...... but then, they are a CHURCH !!!!!

Please people - please please........

No STINK BOMBS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're a Church, dammit! :(
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. afternon Member

The only thing with stink bombs, it probably illegal in some way- almost certainly if you do it on their premises. Bird seed tech, though could be a grey area done outside.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

bread crumbs would be as effective
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. rickybobby Member

Not illegal if it is because of eating cheap Mexican food for lunch. Refried beans can make a powerful weapon guaranteed to clear a room quick.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Believe me, it ain't no fun bunking with a bunch of downstat Sea Org members on beans and rice three times a day...
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. rickybobby Member

Is that one of the TRs? Someone farts at you but you can't flinch?
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Galdakano Member

bon les gars je suis fille est portugaise.ça rien avoir avec la célule.je viens toutes les semaines à paris pour mes recherches scientifiques.cette fois ci quelqu'un m'a proposé de rester chez Cécile Berrebi 20€ la nuit à Seine Saint Denis c'est moins cher qu'à ChinaTown.

Hier dans les toilettes elle avait du papier higiénique bien sur le parfum déodorant et un livre de Ron Hubbard quelque chose la vie et cool.En ce moment elle a 3 personnes qui vivent avec elle.c'est vraiment bizarre putain, quel réseau je suis dans le nid des abeilles!

Demain je rentre c'est allucinant, il n'y a pas de coincidence elle voulait tout d'avoir
  23. Anonymous Member

Don't forget the fish bait smell used against the South Bay Stat Crashers
  24. rickybobby Member

Oh do tell.... Before my time....
  25. rickybobby Member

W
    Was this across from the Los Gatos org?
  26. Anonymous Member

no, it was at the Los Gatos org
    google pacman
  27. Anonymous Member

28. Quentinanon Member

SUCCESS STORY
    I have used 100% Standard Olfactory Warfare Tech against various outdoor scilon operations to a major stable win:
    http://www.liquidass.com/stink_bombs_fart_spray.html
    Check your state, provincial, and municipal laws to ensure you comply.
    I would want others to achieve the same results I have.
    Much love,
    Geoffrey Quentin McCaully Hubbard
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. RolandRB Member

Sparrows are not disruptive enough!
  30. Anonymous Member

DC org doesn't agree
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  31. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  32. RolandRB Member

Ideal Pong

Who will be the first to deliver?
  33. RolandRB Member

That Ideal Org in the City of London that gets £280K per year of British taxpayers' money is.... I think....

What was I thinking? :oops:
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

What's all the fuss about? Just use the standard stink tech........tried and true......limburger cheese.
  35. rickybobby Member

Where the heck do you get that in this day and age? Do you still see it?
  36. RolandRB Member

That's it! - it's going to happen - maybe today or perhaps tomorrow but definitely before Xmas (or slightly after). All round the planet there will be well dressed singles and couples going into the Ideal Orgs, seemingly interested in the fastest growing religion on this planet, and they will look for an opportunity to drop a stink bomb and crush it under foot!!!! :)

Watch this space for the first report.
  37. Me from now on! This is my favourite thread, Thanx Roland
  38. anonymous612 Member

I have a recommendation for palm tree states (I'm looking at you, SoCal anons) that don't have pigeons. As a bonus, it doesn't involve carrying around birdseed, just, like, that sandwich you happened to be eating anyway.

You know how you absolutely do not feed the seagulls ever, people will beat the crap out of you if you feed the seagulls, it is hammered into you from birth DO NOT FEED THE FUCKING SEAGULLS?

Feed the seagulls.

At the Nashville megaraid, the Atlantanons' ferret mascot shit on the steps of the celebrity center. Totally intentionally, too; he very carefully turned around, backed up until just his ferret butt was on their stairs, and did his business. I've never seen an animal so deliberately *aim* to be a troll.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  39. Lorelei Member

It's true (though it was near, not on, the stairs). I had no idea he even had to go. Like with kids, you make sure they go BEFORE you get in the car with them to travel anywhere. He must have had to work hard to squeeze that out.

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Gottabrain Member

Or send them to the SO recruiter at 1:45 pm on Thursday and tell them you'll pay them $20 if they sign, then puke on the contract and leave. You'll be waiting outside.