Customize

Biggest unfunny truth about scientology removed

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by Anonymous, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

few days ago I noticed how a videi with 2+ million views video got deleted by uploader probably prompting by butthurt scienos

Does anyone know the uploader?
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Anonymous Member

one by sangokyu had millions of views and attracted users through the recommendation and in related videos.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. It's a shame it got pulled, I wonder if Scientology did go after the uploader, I'm glad it's still available and mirrored etc, thx for posting the thread.

That picture alone is sickening, it shows the control this cult has over its members that noone would call for actual medical help while she deteriorated day after day, no ambulance on day 3, 4, 7, 10, 14 16...........as she went from a physically attrative young woman to this basket case. Lisa Mcpherson was held in a locked room and under constant observation, no communication allowed whatsoever, none per L. Ron Hubbard's Introspection Rundown fucking 'Tech' as she lost both her mind and body. Disgusting.

It was the Introspection Rundown that killed her while they all stood by and followed the dictates of their abusive conman/'hero', LRH.

I wish Rathbun and Rinder who covered up, destroyed evidence, etc would come forward with all they know to help end this destructive cult instead pf promoting Hubbard's bullshit 'Tech' for their own benefit. Their goal is to bring down David Miscavige who stripped them of the abusive powers they relished as part of Hubbard's hierarchy. Their goal should be to help those still trapped in the big lie to get out for good.

L. Ron Hubbard was a despicable, abusive monster and conman, little else.

I wish all exes well and realize it takes time to decompress, more LRH 'tech' is the very last thing any of them need, imho.
    • Like Like x 4