Customize

Biden: Assange is like a high-tech terrorist

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Howalt, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Howalt Member

2. Anonymous Member

Re: Biden: Assange is like a high-tech terrorist

What? Biden said something stupid? Really? Nothing like this has ever happened before in the history of EVER.

*facepalm*
  3. ninmah Member

Meh. Hoped for a more settled and balanced first comment from the Obama Admin :(
    FaiL!
  4. Re: Biden: Assange is like a high-tech terrorist

From Biden? Captain foot-in-mouth? The guy whose main qualification for VP is the fact that his position will do the least damage to the administration in such a useless office? Nevar!
  5. xenubarb Member

I thought his position was all that's keeping Obama alive. Nobody wants the VP to assume command.
    Next up, Obama/Palin!
  6. Re: Biden: Assange is like a high-tech terrorist

Can we agree Biden is a multitasker then?
  7. RightOn Member

idiot
  8. Anonymous Member

Does the general public really care what Biden says? lol
  9. Random guy Member

Sigh, the Washington establishment needs to stop being stupid. Sooner or later someone is going to take them seriously, and that won't end well.
  10. Re: Biden: Assange is like a high-tech terrorist

Agreed, I think this smear campaign they have against Julian Assange need's to stop very soon or it could get regrettably ugly.
  11. CarltonBANKS Member

I too, am deeply disappointed. I mean: I expect this kind of retarded rhetoric from Sarah Palin, not from the Vice President. A democrat.

I really hope South Park are working on an episode, covering Assange and the deeply irrational, flawed responses from idiots like Biden.
  12. Disco Necked Member

I love the pejorative term "terrorist"!

And now I love the pejorative term "High-tech Terrorist"!!!

Like a wise (or dumb) man once said, "One man's freedom fighter is another man's (high-tech) terrorist."

Afterthought: A rep from a government that spends billions of $$$ on War Toys calling Julian Assange a "terrorist".

LOL! & WTF?
  13. exOT8Michael Member

SNL did a good skit on Assange-Zuckerburg this week, anyone get a clip??
  14. DeathHamster Member

I wonder how many differing viewpoints he's exposed to. Maybe he watches Fox News?
  15. Anonymous Member

He licks his finger then sticks it up his... I mean up in the air, to find out which way the winds of pop rage are a blowin, then he turns his bull(shit)horn in that direction. It would be a mistake to think that the Dems are any less territorial about *their* extra-ultra-secret-special gubment information than the right.
  16. Sponge Member

17. Anonymous Member

Facebook is the Geocities of tomorrow.
  18. Anonymous Member

Biden should consider buying a dog and curtains to protect himself against high-tech terrorists.
  19. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  20. Re: Biden: Assange is like a high-tech terrorist

Fucking PWN'D! Definitely not tl;dr, and SNL has certainly come out of the doldrums it was in years ago. Also, definitely a creepy laugh by the guy portraying Assange.
  21. Anonymous Member

Biden is well-known here for his connections to banking and credit card companies. Most of the main processors are in his home state due to the lack of regulation on their biz there. Speculation is that he wants to get in front of the upcoming banking disclosured scheduled for next month (damn it release the kraken naow guyz!) because it would be bad for his REAL constituents.

In the meantime I am left wondering why, if Al Gore did indeed 'invent' the internet why most democrat leaders still refuse to learn how to use the damn thing.
  22. libertas Member

Facebook can be a dangerous place especially for our young.
  23. Re: Biden: Assange is like a high-tech terrorist

Wait? It's unsafe for kids? But I was told it was perfectly safe by this guy:

121558690863626.jpg