Customize

BFG Book II - "The Greatest Good"

Discussion in 'Marc Headley v. Church of Scientology Internationa' started by blownforgood, Sep 12, 2012.

?

What format would you most likely get a book in?

Hardback 23 vote(s) 26.7%
Paperback 26 vote(s) 30.2%
Kindle / E-format 30 vote(s) 34.9%
torrent - pirate copy 7 vote(s) 8.1%
  1. JohnnyRUClear Member

They could play tug-of-war with a Suri mask on one of these:
    stretch-armstrong.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. bAnon Member

I've done the same, for the same 'reasons'. HOWEVER. I did purchase Marc's book, and I will purchase Marc's second book. For the same 'reasons'
  3. Hey I know him.

Sorry I didn't try and stop them from fucking with you at Larry Dennisons crap scino school. That was fucked up how Larry would leave for hours and LOCK all the kids inside the class room. I guess he figured if there was a fire, we would break a window to get out. How much did our idiot parents pay for that place? Good times. Good times.

EDIT: maybe it just seemed like hours once the bull baiting/bullying started.
  4. Anonymous Member

Hey Erick. Remember this piece of shit. He used to fuck with you pretty hard. I heard he has had a hard life since then. View attachment Mark-Walton-18078206.jpg
  5. Anonymous Member

That's cause only SPs know about the internet.
  6. OSA Plant Member

That guy's name is Mark right? I remember him. He was not that bad. He was a wicked smart. Use to read a 1000 page novel in a few days. He would skate to Larry's from the beach every day.

I guess Headley is gonna "Expose" me in his new book. My name is on the top of the list and in BOLD! I can't wait to read his version of the truth. He did take that picture by the way. We were at the Ed Hardy fashion show. It was his birthday and if I remember correctly, Matt and I found him passed out on the pavement in front of Avalon in a pile of his own vomit. A homeless guy grabbed his phone and called me as I was the first name that popped-up in his cell phone list.

Marc was totally out. Matt and I grabbed him and tried to lift him in the car. He was DEAD weight. It took both of us to get him in the car. He puked on me 3 times in the process. Too many rum and cokes. It was however an open bar. We finally got him home and I had to carry him up a giant flight of steps. I mustered the energy and finally got him into the condo. It was brutal. The next day I took him to Hooters for brunch. He passed out in his plate of food. I think I have pictures. to go along with this story.

Headley should also tell you we have know each other since 1980. I got lot's of stories too buddy and plenty of documentation. I see your quite the celebrity in these forums. Good for you. At least you have found a place to fuel your ego. Marc was never very creative when we were kids. Liked to take credit for things that were not really his. That's a story for another post.

Anyway I digress. Let's see what stories Marc will spin about me. Rest assured I have plenty of material to counter his personal attacks.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

U sound worried bro, what are your crimes!
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

Sounds like a pretty tame way to deal with being in a cult compared to jumping off a bridge or blowing your brains out.
    Gee, who does that remind us of? If you aspire to be like your leader, you might start to behave like your leader. Status quo for all Scientologists.
  9. OSA Plant Member

If you assume I am a Scientologist, your wrong. Truth is I just don't have an axe to grind. I'm not a fame whore like Marc.
  10. Anonymous Member

Jelly much?
  11. Anonymous Member

So the bad spelling and predictable wording are a clever trick? Of course!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. blownforgood Member

Hey Erick,

Cool story bro. That was a blast! Of course it has all the details you left out. You squeezed it into 2 paragraphs. I think it covers half a chapter in the book. 11 Rum & Cokes BTW. (8-11 were a bit fuzzy I admit) 8 might be my personal record.

As I told you already, I have all the OSA files. I also have the OSA docs which YOU signed. I am not going to talk about anything that you don't already know about. You were there.

For instance:

"D/IG LEGAL AFFAIRS

EXT SEC CHF OSA INT

cc: WDC OSA
    CO OSA INT
    DCOE OSA INT
    INVEST CHF OSA INT

RE: REPORT

May 17, 2006
    RE: ERICK GEISLER

I had Erick come in to see me today to go over his exact PT scene (related to his request for a comm ev), and then to confront him with the data on Marc and ask what should be done about this.

I first had him tell me his PT connections, personal, work and finance wise.

He then told me that Marc is having a birthday this Saturday - he received an email invite from Claire and a phone call from her to make sure he was coming. I told him maybe he shouldn’t go. He thought about this and then said he actually wanted to go, especially now in light of what he knows. He wants to watch Marc carefully, look around the house, see who else is there, etc., and see if he can observe anything that might help figure out how to handle him. I told him I would leave this to him but he needed to keep our comm cycle to himself as this whole situation is just entheta. He said that he would.

The last thing I did with him was get him to tell me the various points of natter and BPR he has heard from Marc and or contributed to."

END OF DOC

I don't really care if spying for OSA is your thing. Just don't get upset when they have leaks and you get outed. You made your choice, live with it.

The above doc is one of many. Every time you talked, met or did anything with Kirsten @ OSA, she reported it up to RTC & INT. She reported it up. I think that I have at least 25-30 of them. Some are 10 pages long. Not all of them have you snooping around my house at my birthday party, but they are all pretty revealing to say the least.

Don't worry, I am not going to get into your coke habit or anything else about all the drugs you were doing, that is your own business and that can be your own demon to deal with. Unless your mom is reading the WWP forums, your secret is safe. The book is about how I LEFT and no matter what, the scilons and their hired/bribed spies could not just let me alone and no matter what had to do what they could to try and ruin my life. You played your part and so you get a spot. It is really how they use weak people like you to do their dirty work and how you stick up for them until the end.

And here you are, right on cue. Are you afraid of the truth?

In terms of an online trash talk battle in the forums, I would love to see you post some stuff. That could be real fun. I for one would really enjoy it and I am sure that some of the peeps on here would go apeshit for a secret Scilon spy throwdown! But beware, I will do no trash talking. I will just post ALL of the OSA docs on you and whatever is going to be in the book. You can complain to them. Everything I will post has been written by them about you.

Until next time...
    BFG
    • Winner Winner x 16
    • Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Cool story bro. you'RE a little transparent

Lordy! What type of "truth" are you referring to?
    Gradient truth
    Acceptable truth
    Truth related to a specific datum to push a specific 'reality'

Weird, Marc posted for YEARS anonymously as BFG. Looks leik you'RE butthurt that Marc outing himself was done at the exact time scientology could NEHAH handle the ramifications still being felt globally.

Ha ha haaaaaa, sucks to be a scientologist!
    • Funny Funny x 4
  14. Anonymous Member

In B4 fame whore vids start showing up.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vm85LK8Wx9o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

17. Anonymous Member

18. Anonymous Member

19. Anonymous Member

20. Anonymous Member

21. Anonymous Member

22. OSA Plant Member

Wow. you got some docs alright. Shit I did not even know about. Care to share them with me?

BTW I got mad stories. I could go toe to toe with you any day of the week. Don't forget I have know you since 1980 and we were almost related after you mom (in one of her 10,000 relationships) almost married that drunk step uncle of mine. Flame on man.

Wow you have a vivid imagination to say the least. I heard you were spreading rumors that my kid was not mine and that it belonged to my brother. Nice. Real nice. You actually have no limits to the amount of bullshit you will make-up just to tarnish a person. But that's cool. I get it. Got to put on a show for your fans.

All you want to do is sell some crap written book. Your writing is poor by the way. Mine is no better but you should seriously consider hiring an editor if your going to keep publishing. I think one could improve your storytelling dramatically and make it easier to read. I can suggest a few literary editors for you. If you can let your ego take a rest for a second it will help your writing. I could hardly get through you first book. I was trying to see if you had written anything about me in it. You left in the time we ran up the fire break but that was all. I was sure you were going to include all kinds of things about me in there but you opted not too. I was impressed for sure. Guess I'm going to be the star of your next novel. Looking forward to it. Be careful not to slander me. I could be a litigious bastard.

Anyway this is going to be fun. If you want to talk trash about me go ahead. Can't wait to see more of those docs of yours. How did you get them? That's stuff I never saw for sure.

Keep spinning your version of the truth. I'm sure this will be interesting.

BTW Marc why does everybody here assume I'm a Scientologist?
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

Well fuck me drunk. Is this really going to descend into a "Your momma's a whore" thing? Way to engage in intelligent debate.

Carry on.....
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Because you're unable to get over yourself.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Bahahhaaaaaaa,really...BAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off, you fucking egofaggot
  26. Krautfag Member

Dude, do you have any idea where you are and what this forum is?
    And if so, don't you think it would be much smarter just to sit idly by and not draw more attention on you?
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

I like it when OSA plants self identify
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  28. Anonymous Member

We're going to need some dox.
    1. Love letters between Marc's awesome sounding mom and your skeezy uncle.
    2. DNA tests on you, your brother, and your kid.

Please also refrain from condemning Marc's writing style as long as your own remains so painfully and pitifully poor. There are penalties for that action. The Writing Style Division of the Internets Grammar Police can dole out harsh punishments.
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
  29. wolfbane Member

ITT we see that the first BFG book did so much damage, the cult has decided it was best to start the handling for the second one before it ever released. Added bonus, the Marc hadn't bothered to start dropping his pre-release teasers that kept us all on the edge of our seats and dieing to see the first book. And now, OSA baits him into pre-release plugging the second book in the same manner. Priceless!

Popcorn-Stephen-Colbert.gif
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

Dear OSA plant.
    You say Marc got drunk? That his mother dated your step uncle? Well then, that changes everything. We shall no longer support Marc after the seriously life changing information you have posted here. LOL dude, good plan.
    Hows that working for you?
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Anonymous Member

I find you boring, but since I have nothing better to do I will bite. We assume you are a Scientologist because you are attacking not defending. You obviously have serious issues with insecurity, another CoS hallmark. You write like a fifth grader, study tech much? It is not surprising that you had difficulty making it through Marc's first book as you seem to be barely literate, another study tech by product. I would also venture a guess that Marc would only include you in his book about Scientology because you are somehow affiliated with, ummm, lemme see, Scientology.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

33. Anonymous Member

do you deny that you are?
  34. Anonymous Member

4 your kids or nephews sake, please spend the time you would waste on this predictable drama on making his/her life better. In other words all this negativity will just get you more negativity. In the end it will affect your child somehow.

Put yourself on the BIG LIST of ex-scientologist and then come talk to us about "in or our" and "truth".
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

Because you act like you swallowed LRH semen for three decades.

And you're a hopeless liar.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  36. Because your little friend is a Scientologist. And we all know how disconnection works.

37. grebe Member

Finally a thread worth reading.

[IMG]
    So far the taunting is pretty good. Moar plz.
    • Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  38. blownforgood Member

Trolls be trolling.

Erick sold out so he could see his mom. I understand that. He went into full blown spy mode to get undeclared, freeloader debt cancelled and remains "in good standing" to this day. He is heavily connected with Scilons all over the place. He has scilons working with him on current & past movies. He reportedly has Scilons all over his Facebook. He also reportedly has most of the other scilon double agent spies that appear in the OSA docs on his Facebook as well.

This guy has been sitting on the fence so hard he should get him self a tetanus shot.

For him to be here posting, HAS TO BE SANCTIONED BY OSA. He called me while I was in a meeting yesterday. He also texted me a few times. He states that "he" wants the docs I have. I don't buy it.

I think what is really happening is that something is up in scilonville. The trolls have been very busy all over the net that past few weeks and troll activity has picked up. Maybe it is the upcoming media storm that is about to hit. Maybe it is the new lawsuits that are about to hit. Maybe it is because Tiny Fist's top image search results are a dead woman and a crazy tranny looking person jungle tonguing him. Who knows and who cares. As long as they are hurting people and bilking them out of money, I am on the job.

He is in the same situation that all current Scilons are in. If he leaves, he either has to take his family, business and most of his friends with him or he has to stay and suck it up. It takes a brave person to walk away and admit that they are and have been part of a international scam that bilks people of their money and ruins families as a business model. Erick is not that guy.

While I might have been willing to participate is his "keep Marc busy in a trash talking on WWP project" from OSA/RTC in the past, I have a family and a life. I have also learned over the years that talking to scilons about scilonville is a largely wasted endeavor. Talking to non-scilons about scilonville is much more remunerative and results in more people leaving. FACT. Scilons are trained to go into attack mode and at most they attempt to BLACK PR and belittle their targets.

Writing a book that allows scilons to secretly buy and read works a bit because they tend to argue less with a book than a person in front of them.

Jumping on couches, acting the fool and telling people how many people my mom slept with is a perfect example of how scilons work. I don't play that and while sometimes entertaining, it can get boring.

You have a choice Erick. Let's see you expose anything you saw or did at the International Scilon Headquarters that was wrong. Let's see you tell a few stories about how you followed orders and roughed people up on orders from Dave Miscavige. Let us hear how you sold out for OSA so you would be able to see you mother again. Lets here about the wife you left behind. Let's hear about all the times you went and met with OSA on how to handle "threats" and then what you did to gather intel and report back.

As I have told you before, it is not about "me & you", it is a much larger picture and as long as you don't see that, I can not help you.

Meanwhile you and your scilon friends should be celebrating that you gained a documented 64 new members in the UK and that the "fastest growing religion in the world" now has 174,000 fewer documented members than the Jedi. Good job & VERY WELL DONE! You can sleep well tonight knowing that there are 3 times more Rastas out there. Hope it was all worth it.

ML,
    BFG
    • Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 7
  39. blownforgood Member

INB4 TLDR faggots
    • Funny Funny x 6
  40. blownforgood Member

oh yeah did TV interview today and mentioned that scilons are probably not even over 9000! hope they use it...
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 4