Customize

Berlin, 11/28/2010: Rübezahl tries to stop journalism

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by becker, Nov 28, 2010.

1. becker Member

Berlin, 11/28/2010: Rübezahl tries to stop journalism

[IMG]

So, now its on: the first Flashraid in Winter 2010/11 below zero degree Celsius in Berlin. Now every Flashraid is a proof of our seriousness. (Sure...) But we won't stop! Nothing will stop us! No way!

No, for real: the Flashraid on November 28th, 2010 was the first real cold Flashraid in Berlin in this year (-2°C) and it also seemed to be the first day of the famous “book-a-ton”, which every Scinetology Org tries to do in the weeks before the holiday-season. At least the Stresstest-booth at the Potsdamer Platz was staffed with Scifags we haven't seen for months, twelve all together (against five not really awoken Anons). The sad thing was, that all of those Scifags looked exhausted, gaunt and powerless. All of them have lost weight in the last months (not just some weight, but... a lot), one of the younger Scifags looks like she is pregnant as well (if so: The poor child, we have to safe it). [For the record: Ingo was missing, but his son, which is just an ugly brat, “worked” without his dad for the first time.] All in all, it was a depressing picture.
    Also: the booth had about double the size of the normal Stresstest-booth. It also had a very small Christmas tree (With Pedobear? Look at the picture.) and a radio (not an Audio-/CD-/Cassette-Player, just a radio with some boring radio-station, which they used for background music or whatever.) So I would assume that the book-a-ton has started, although the Scifags didn't sell a book when we were their. In fact: We got on donation of two Euros' for coffee and had more income than all twelve Scifags together.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [SYMBOLISM!]

[IMG]

Earlier that day, there was some protest in front of the Deutsche Bahn-building, which had nothing to do with the Scifags (probably something about the Situation with the new planed train-station in Stuttgart), but the protesters gathered in the 20-30 meters between this building and Stresstest-booth. The protest was monitored by fifty or more police, which stood all around the place in a way that also the booth and the Scifags were blocked from the passers-by. I don't know how long it lasted, but when I checked, all the Scifags stood there, doing nothing. So: for a while, the police did our job.

[IMG]

[IMG]

The raid itself was nice. The booth was mostly empty, even if the Scifags spoke with some people, they never sold anything. And because it was cold today, the number of stupid people (and normal ones) was very low. We could “communicate” with the Scifags, although they tried to ignore us.
    At one time a protest of skaters in Santa Clause costumes passed by (for … because … more of … against … I don't know, they want more public places and freedom to skate, I believe.), which produced some nice pictures, don't you think?

[IMG]

[IMG]

After nearly two hours, when we were ready to leave, two journalists from a known magazine emerged. They write a story about the protest-culture in Berlin and had seen us raiding, when they monitored the Skater-protest. Now they wanted to include us into the article (but, funny enough, not Scientology, because they write about protests, not cults). We did an interview and after this, we posed for some fifty photos. The Scifags acted as strange and stupid as they always do: One Scifag (named Rübezahl) always tried to stand in the way between the camera and the booth. He even came with us, when we changed positions. Not that it really matters, because we and not Scientology are the message of the pictures. But thanks again, Scientology, for show the press what you think about the freedom of press.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Some more pictures: Album - 11/28/2010: Scifag tries to block press - sevenload
  2. Rheinländer Member

Re: Berlin, 11/28/2010: Rübezahl tries to stop journalism

This is funny... Thanks for the report and I hope you have hot drinks enough!
  3. xenubarb Member

Some of you aren't wearing gloves...ARE YOU MAD??? You guys are crazy good!
  4. anonymous9 Member

BerlinAnon delivers!
  5. Anonymous Member

awesome! (but freaking cold!)
  6. BLiP Member

Rain, hail, wind and snow - Anons will always show!!
  7. subgenius Member

this_pleases_gaga.jpg
  8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Changed my mind again- clam linguini