Customize

Belfast 14th March

Discussion in 'Europe' started by belfast anon, Mar 14, 2009.

1. belfast anon Member

Belfast 14th March

Hi all 1st time poster on here, what happened to the Belfast protest today? Myself and my friend from work headed round at about 12.30 and there wasn't an anon in sight!
  2. Anon-007 Member

Re: Belfast 14th March

Did you check the nearest pub?
  3. belfast anon Member

Good call, probably didn't make it past Robinsons!

Any Belfast Anons able to give an update as to what happened?
  4. Cheshirecat Member

We went down to Castle Court early. You probably just missed us. It was actually a pretty good day. There was great public support and we handed out a load of flyers.
  5. NicNasty1981 Member

Ah the protests normanly start at the org and then head on down to castle court. But there was about 14 of us that day so we were out. Just hanging around the org gets boring cause of the lack of people traffic. Also the scilons dont come out the way they used to. Try the ning for protests

Anonymous Belfast - Anonymous Belfast
  6. XenuIsMyBitch Member

NicNasty1981: Are you aware of the current status of the Org? They seem to have skipped town.
  7. Anonymous Member

No, they just vacated the ground floor. They're still renting (I assume) the first floor.
  8. themadhair Member

Also - it isn't an org. It's a mission.
  9. XenuIsMyBitch Member

If it is your opinion that the CoS is a religious entity then feel free to refer their residences and place of worship as a mission.
    It is of my opinion that the CoS is an organisation whence 'Org' was used.
  10. themadhair Member

The official title of the Belfast branch is "Church of Scientology Mission of Belfast". Not saying I agree with the nomenclature but to call the Belfast branch an ‘org’ when it isn’t is a bit silly to me. A branch is considered an org if it is both of a sufficient size and offers post-clear courses. A mission can only offer courses up to clear.
  11. NicNasty1981 Member

yeah theyre still there. We're protesting them nearly ever week now. you should check the ning

Anonymous Belfast - Anonymous Belfast