Customize

Beghe gets a job

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by TheStig, Mar 19, 2009.

1. whoever Member

Re: Beghe gets a job

Just to echo the people above me--this is very good to hear. Looking forward to more....
  2. RightOn Member

Wow.. Beghe is tres cool.

I am looking foward to enjoying his rath.

Sounds juicy.

Thanks BFG!
  3. bAnon Member

Including the Angry Dwarf's.
  4. King Nerd Member

Could be worse... he could still be in a cult.
  5. Re: Beghe gets a job

holy fuck! You're still here!

That makes me happy.

Slightly more on topic:
    Beghe is awesome and I strongly believe he should enter into a voice-acting career like Ron Perlman did.

Also, BFG, you're awesome and everything but these Lerma-style predictions have got to stop. They're driving me nuts.
  6. blownforgood Member

Who? me? You'll see.

Speaking of Lerma... Did you know that if you search Dave or David Miscavige on Google, Lerma's site comes up number 1 or 2 just about every time. That is just awesome. Dave sucks and he knows that the internet knows that.

Until next time...
    BFG
  7. King Nerd Member

The Interwebz know everything, plus some shit it made up.
  8. bAnon Member

fixd
  9. Buttons Member

BFG-

Thanks for your post. After seeing that picture with Rathburn, I was worried that he was being lured back to the dark side.
    My hope is restored.
  10. TinyDancer Member

Anyone who watched Jason's whole initial interview with WBM can see that Jason has a huge intellect and is a very considered and thoughtful person. He would make a formidable enemy.

Miscavige pulled Jason in.
  11. King Nerd Member

Correct.
  12. Spangly Member

2ebs3o4.jpg.gif
  13. Anonymous Member

no, i don't think you're right. i think you need to read the smartass comment beghe made about how Anonymous should get a medal for what they've done and how he's so cavalier about Anonymous just because of Agent Pubeit.

and i'm sorry, bfg, but just because miscavige had a crush on beghe and let him get away with shit that no one else is allowed to doesn't mean beghe is some genius. there are far more intelligent people than beghe who are in the cult. i read somewhere else that beghe was DM's favorite movie star and preferred beghe in those cultie films. sounds like a crush to me.

but, hey! that's super awesome that beghe is going to come out as the most important person ever in this fight against the cult. i can't wait to worship at the feet of beghe when we find out how wonderful he is.

srsly, why can't America have the beghe they get down under? that beghe seems cool.
  14. TinyDancer Member

As I recall, the most offensive (not that being offensive is a BAD thing, amirite?) thing about the Village Voice article quoting Beghe was the title. Titles are written by subeditors. I think you've got what Beghe said out of perspective.
  15. Anonymous Member

fix'd
  16. Buttons Member

Tiny Dancer-
    Agreed, but that article, and his comments about Anon, combined with his perceived support of Rathburn, had me questioning what is position was.

His interview with WBM while very passionate, due to the profanity and Scilon speak, was not very helpful in informing the general public about Scientology. I realize his contribution in Germany was a huge step, but my question at the time was, why not do something here on his home turf?

This has made me very suspicious of whether or not he has deserved the hero worship.
    BFG's post has restored my initial excitement that this is one Ex that will make a difference.
  17. Anonymous Member

Perceived by you (and others) due to...a photo of them together, smiling? Was there ever anything else?
  18. Truth Seeker Member

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It does matter. Jason made a decision at some point to go public with his story. He might as well go all the way. If he's going to tell 100,000 people about his experiences with the church of scientology he might as well tell 100 Million. Jason should go on nightline or some other nationally broadcasted show and tell his story.
  19. TinyDancer Member

I'm pretty sure Jason made himself available to the media extensively when the vids first were released. I remember talk of US media covering it. It didn't happen. Jason can't make them carry the story.
  20. Anonymous Member

this