Customize

Beckham Booed in L.A. Return

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by BusterFriendly, Jul 20, 2009.

1. stuwyatt Member

Re: Beckham Booed in L.A. Return

I saw this on the news and lolled. :)
  2. Anonymous Member

I don't think folks realize how deeply $cientology, through their front groups, has penetrated into Major League Soccer. A bunch of it has to do with Beckham.

Also, look for a big $cilon push in South Africa during the 2010 World Cup.

For some reason Miscavige has really latched onto soccer as a way to get people involved in the cult.

PS. Fuck spiceboy Beckham. He is a great player, but anybody who thinks Tom Cruise is "wise" is a full blown idiot.
  3. timthephoto Member

exactly ^. i wonder if the imparting of "wisdom" from looney tune cruise has resulted in jewgolds going to the cult?
  4. NotMike Member

Sure he has been paling around with Tom Cruise, but I never read the memo about where he became a scientologist.
  5. Anonymous Member

Well, David Miscavige has a history of trying to use sports to recruit.
  6. xenubarb Member

It would amuse me if Beckham convinced some soccer teams that the purif would cleanse their bodies and make them better players.

Then, after all that vitamin poisoning and sauna dehydration, the teams lost.

That would sufficiently amuse me. I'd probably have to write a snarky blog about it.
  7. pooks Member

Do you actually have any evidence of this?
  8. Anonymous Member

Beckham is a faggot. The whole thing was posturing, which probably saved him a kicking he deserves.

If you want proper footballer vs fan action there is only Cantona. Ling related.

When football meant something.
  9. Anonymous Member

Soccer is for pussies.

YouTube - Ron Artest vs Fans
  10. Anonymous Member

evidence, pooks? it is admittedly circumstantial

YHRI ads featuring MLS players began appearing several times a day on FOX soccer network within weeks of Beckham's signing with the LA Galaxy. The ads still run everyday.

video of Miscavige at Real Madrid games in Spain.
    Miscavige investing heavily in South Africa where the World Cup will be played next summer.

I'm just guessing that Beckham (who was called 2 years ago "The Savior of The MLS"), under Cruise's influence, brokered a sponsorship deal for YHRI with Major League Soccer. And I'm predicting that $cientology front groups will have a dramatic presence at next year's world cup.

educated hunch.
  11. another123 Member

12. HellRazor Member

ASP Human Rights

Cal South Soccer Youth for Human Rights teams up with the MLS! - Forums

YHRI sure likes soccer.
  13. pooks Member

Ok. But I wouldn't worry too much. Once people know the Scn connection, it will end up backfiring on them just like everything else they try.
  14. Anonymous Member

47343096.jpg
  15. Prufrock Member

The booing was due more to the fact that he's treated the Galaxy like a summer rec. league team and other revelations in Grant Wahl's new book [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Beckham-Experiment-Athlete-Conquer-America/dp/030740787X]Amazon.com: The Beckham Experiment: How the World's Most Famous Athlete Tried to Conquer America: Grant Wahl: Books[/ame] , than his alleged $ci-faggotry. If the guy wouldn't even pay for his teammates' dinners at Mortons, I doubt he spend a thin-dime on the cult.

I've pointed out the YHRI crap before, we need to keep on MLS's ass about that.
  16. fitch2000 Member

Love the purple hands. Too much niacin?
  17. another123 Member

Yep, and TommyBoy wuz there too...
    Fans Boo Beckham While Tom Cruise & Victoria Beckham Cheer
    ...and some lulz:
    Apparently, from the reactions in the photo, someone missed a shot.

missedshot.jpg
  18. fitch2000 Member

how do you copy a pic?

pic #12 is john travolta standing next to guy holding banner on left?
    y/n? I lold.
  19. Anonymous Member

Oh Shi-

[IMG]
  20. another123 Member

FireFox: right-click, 'save image as'.

If it is, why would he be in general population? and not box-seats?

birdflip.jpg
  21. fitch2000 Member

LOL I know, right? Laughed my ass of at that one!
  22. fitch2000 Member

Maybe it's not the John from our reality, maybe he postulated his body thetans there.
  23. another123 Member

Stunt Double 1-2-3, lol.
  24. Zak McKracken Member

25. Herro Member

So YHRI signed a marketing agreement with MLS and or FOX. I'm not sure how you go from there to "deeply penetrating into the MLS." Certainly something to be aware of but I think it's a bit premature to start talking about deep penetration into the MLS.
  26. Anonymous Member

Do go on....
  27. Zak McKracken Member

103sg0i.jpg
  28. auchraw Member

Cantona is not a pussy. Can we recruit him? Oh boy, what a dream.
  29. Snake Member

ITT: Eurotrash talk about a sport no one in the US likes.
  30. JohnnyRUClear Member

Is Herbalife connected with Scn? I looked into Herbalife years ago, for a bit, before studying up on MLMs and deciding to pass on them all. I can't recall anything Hubbardy about it, but I didn't know anything about Hubbard at that time.

No way! We love football!
  31. Herro Member

Sigh. You do realize that there is a fairly large natural nutritional supplement industry out there that has precisely dick to do with scientology right? L Ron Hubbard is not exactly the first person to peddle natural remedies.
  32. fitch2000 Member

I don't know that any links have been found between them and scientology. I think people just assume since they are both marketing schemes they might be connected.

Although I wouldn't doubt that more than a few scilons are in on the herbalife scam too.
  33. ScudMuffin Member

The repent signs are because he went out on loan for half a season to Real Madrid, not due to Scientology. You really are an idiot.
  34. Re: Beckham Booed in L.A. Return

Lrn2read. Lol at protesters "repent" sign means I thought sign was lulzy-who knows what the sign holder was thinking.
  35. Anonymous Member

actually scud muffin, Beckham came from Real Madrid to the LA Galaxy.
    he went on loan to AC Milan.
  36. ScudMuffin Member

Yeah, my bad. Still, bloated Spanish Clubs, like bloated Premiership clubs, are much the same to me. Point is, it isn't Scn related and shouldn't be in here.
  37. Smurf Member

That's really sad. In the video, you can see children in soccer attire in the front row seats very near to Beckham. Must have been very disturbing for the kids to see.
  38. Re: Beckham Booed in L.A. Return

Right, fans probably angry over Beck's futbolfaggotry, not scifaggotry(maybe it's Karma). In any case, my crime is schadenfreude-I admit it freely.
  39. pedrofcuk Member

LOL hilarious! Beckham is a big baby, always was, always will be, he wears his wife's knickers ffs, boy, they must be stretchy, he is not a great player, he can only kick with his right foot, cannot head the ball, hates to run, likes to lie down and try to kick passing players, has a media image that supports his crappy lifestyle and is married to a skeleton