Customize

BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by getbeckyout, Aug 28, 2008.

1. basil Member

Re: BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

Ok here's the audio file I mixed down. Not perfect but it'll do. 7mb.
    Just under 30 minutes of coverage on national radio - pity it wasn't a bit more balanced but I guess there were several huge lawsuits ready and waiting in case the truth was broadcast.

This is what I pay my fucking license fee for???

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
  2. basil Member

To comment or complain about a show, call the Radio 2 Helpline: 0800 022 022

I just called and said I felt the scientology article was unbalanced and very biased to the 'pro' side, yet from here I know a lot of people sent texts, emails, called but could not get on the show.

Gentlemen, ladies and the rest of Anonymous... you know what to do.
  3. Moralfag Member

They do and it would also be worth contacting various consumer rights programmes and magazines seeing as Graeme Wilson said courses were on a voluntary basis. It might have seemed small, but the after effects of this in the UK will be epic.
  4. Stitch Member

^This
  5. Re: BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

Okay. So, let me get this right. On many occasions, the Church of Scientology has suggested that we come into their orgs to find out more about what it's really like for ourselves? Yeah?

And they're now saying that all donations are voluntary?

Does that mean that I could head straight into an org and do all the courses, up to and including OT8 without paying a penny or having to go on staff?

And also that the so-called 'free-loader debt' is also voluntary?
  6. Re: BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

Of course I'm sure both the ASA and Trading Standards would love to hear about anyone who calls in after hearing this show but is actually told they have to donate money.
  7. Re: BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

Well done Tony and Sue, you held it together really well.

Any idea whose idea it was to have Becky on the programme, or did she just happen to hear it and call in?

I hope your obvious love for Becky will finally overcome the cult's slimy insidious hold over her. One day she will see the truth.

love and best wishes,

Bins
  8. basil Member

It was obviously a setup, like all the other scifags that called in and got on air saying how wonderful it all it.

Not ONE person really got a chance to mention RPF, freewinds asbestos, disconnection, fair game etc etc. I know we tried, because I was one of them and got totally ignored for text, phone call and email.
  9. Re: BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

Hang on... didn't Footbullet-Wilson say that becky hadn't been to an Org in a year? And she just randomly calls in to this? I don't think so...
  10. vegnej Member

Bit late in the day but does anyone know the protocol for these shows ?? Can you for example text 3 hours or more before, like first come first served or are they suppose to take a random sample. Normally for a phone in you speak to a researcher who feeds you through to when you gonna speak !!
  11. basil Member

I phoned in, gave details of what I wanted to say, left a name and number, but never got called back. I also texted and emailed, but neither were read out.

Normally, they'd take all the calls, then choose a representative sample of both for and against whatever subject to go on air, so they can give a balanced view - remember they are not supposed to take sides.

Jeremy Vine was most definitely not his usual self during that particular session. My guess is that the scifags made legal threats and they had to be very careful who they let on.

Unfortunately, they let on very pro-, and "indifferent" - as I said, no mention of asbestos, fair game, RPF, disconnection or any of the other many crimes of the cult.
  12. Jeepers Member

Can I just clarify whether Becky's dad actually admitted to benefit fraud live on national radio today?

Something along the lines of "we put-off our marriage for 20 years so Sue could claim to be a single mum".

Or did I hear incorrectly.?
  13. Re: BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

What the fuck do you care?
  14. Moralfag Member

Jeepers = OSA

And this time I'm not trolling. Banhammer plox.
  15. anon.txt Member

Because the Sclions will use that against them in their campaign to bring the parents down. :twisted:
  16. Re: BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

Firstly, raising the question is a derailment. Secondly, if the CoS does that it proves everything that we say about their treatment of critics.

(Edit) Yes, I see the point now.
  17. Flynn Member

/facepalm
  18. Re: BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

Not getting married isn't fraud. It's just the way the system works.

My missus and I would actually have been better off when protest baby was born, in terms of benefits etc if we hadn't been married.
  19. Jeepers Member

I'm guessing being an OSA means I'm a scientologist?

No, not in this case I'm afraid, in fact I find those chaps quite scary too, but I know nothing about them really.

I'm just a Jeremy Vine listening UK taxpayer who Googled the show and found Tony & Sue posting here about the upcoming interview and I wanted to hear their explanation of the benefit issue, if there is one....
  20. Jeepers Member

I pay taxes...
  21. Jeepers Member

You're right, but claiming to be a 'single mother' when you are not is.
  22. basil Member

So do I pay taxes.

Listen to the show again. It's been posted here, and can be listened to online.
  23. basil Member

If you are not married, you are a 'single mother'.

Also, remember, it's his stepdaughter, not actual daughter, so he has no legal financial responsibilities towards Becky's upkeep.
  24. Re: BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

Thanks for posting the excerpt. In the interests of not feeding the current fuckwit I'm going to shut up now and hopefully mods'll sort it.
  25. Jeepers Member

Riiiigghttt.... :roll:
  26. Re: BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

Many people, who would actually like to get married, are caught in that position, and it sounds exactly like that's the situation here. Making something of it is irrelevant.
  27. Jeepers Member

Caught in what position? The terrible position of having to put your kid through "private education"and then university. Sounds awful.

Tony: "We put money towards her private education" and "we gave her money to pay her fees (university)"

So Tony was clearly contributing to Becky's welfare for many years, Sue is not a single parent by any definition of the word, Tony is her PARTNER.

You're right, it's irrelevant to your scientology debate, for which I apologise, but very relevant otherwise. Find me another way to ask Tony directly and I'll gladly use it, he posted here, I listened to the show, now I post here too.
  28. Re: BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

I spy a typical smear tactic. Find the ruin indeed.
  29. Jeepers Member

Okay, I'll bow out now, I can see I'm freaking some people out here and that wasn't my intention at all. You seem a little paranoid, but perhaps that's with good reason, I've not dealt with the scientologists before.

If Tony does post hear again I'd love to hear his explanation, he can PM me if it's irrelevant to the debate here.

ps. I'm curious by nature so what does "find the ruin indeed" mean? What is a "ruin"?
  30. Flynn Member

Finding one's ruin refers to how Scientology uses shit against you for their own purposes.

31. getbeckyout Member

Hi every one, to clear things up about benefit fraud.
    I have been going out with Sue for 20 years during these 20 years i personally supported sue and Becky, due to a bad divorce settlement SUE received.
    I knew sue at the time of her divorce and Becky was nearly 3 years of age, we were good friends and sue nearly had a nervous breakdown. I LOOKED AFTER HER.
    After a few years i asked sue to marry me and she said NO. Then we decided to put Becky in private education so we did.
    we found out later when SUE finally said YES to marry me, that if we did sue would not be classed as a single mother and due to the government system we put it on hold.
    Now Becky has graduated we will now get married next year, i don't seek anyones approval and i have always paid my taxes and been employed, and i have put my family first. WE HAVE DONE NO WRONG.
    WE DO THANK ALL FOR YOUR NONE SCIENTOLOGY INTEREST, but i would like to get on with the CULT project.
    TONY. XX
    PLEASE TRY TO BEHAVE !!!!!!!!!
  32. getbeckyout Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi every one, to clear things up about benefit fraud.
    I have been going out with Sue for 20 years during these 20 years i personally supported sue and Becky, due to a bad divorce settlement SUE received.
    I knew sue at the time of her divorce and Becky was nearly 3 years of age, we were good friends and sue nearly had a nervous breakdown. I LOOKED AFTER HER.
    After a few years i asked sue to marry me and she said NO. Then we decided to put Becky in private education so we did.
    we found out later when SUE finally said YES to marry me, that if we did sue would not be classed as a single mother and due to the government system we put it on hold.
    Now Becky has graduated we will now get married next year, i don't seek anyones approval and i have always paid my taxes and been employed, and i have put my family first. WE HAVE DONE NO WRONG.
    WE DO THANK ALL FOR YOUR NONE SCIENTOLOGY INTEREST, but i would like to get on with the CULT project.
    TONY. XX
    PLEASE TRY TO BEHAVE !!!!!!!!!:flowers:
  33. getbeckyout Member

Thank you for your kind words about the radio show, we never told Becky about the show due to beck had just started her 1st full time job this Tuesday gone. We only found out after the show by anongleeb who met up with us.
    Beck must of been told by OSA or the COS or her Mentor David, we were not shocked as this as this is expected by the cult. Its proved two things 1) she loves us and 2) she is a Scientologist.
    Thanks again and a massive thank you to all anons and every one who is behind us.
    We made official complaints on the phone after the show due to the block on anons backing us and the BBC not allowing us to go through our agenda.
    anon abuse
    fair game
    spitting in the face of soviet
    our 6 letters to the cult (no replys)
    the death threat
    Our house on high alert by the police.

But no problem we now give this story to some other media corporation.
    Take care Tony and Sue. xx:hooray:
  34. basil Member

As did I, and a number of others from what I understand. It was so damn obvious that the calls taken were from other scientologists, rather than anyone with any real knowledge of how dangerous the cult really is. You don't need 'first hand experience' to be able to explain it, you don't need to have a hand chopped off with a chainsaw to know it would hurt.

I don't know if you listen to the show that often, but Jeremy Vine was very subdued during your particular section, and most definitely not his usual self. I wonder if Graham was sat in the studio with him with a wodge of legal papers ready to serve should anything anti-cult have been said.

Keep up the good fight. You've got millions of people who now know free stress test = scientology, and if people ask questions based on "what they heard on the radio" and get turned away by the scifags - like they often do when people ask uncomfortable questions - it'll have an effect.

What I found most confusing - and will probably hit home the hardest - is that, when asked after 4 years what Scientology is or believes, she couldn't actually explain. Ask anyone who's followed any belief system for even a few months, and they can tell you a little bit about it, its central figures etc.
  35. mickturate Member

well its 10/10 for you guys coming out as a loving caring pair and 0/10 for teh BBC on its fair & even coverage innit?

can't get thru to complaints= engaged tone

'poons to: BBC Complaints - Homepage i would suggest a sock puupet, if I knew what one of those was........

and as fer Vine, he was always a feckin dozy twunt and yesterday? no fecking different!
  36. mickturate Member

this ^^^^^^^^^^^

'well I like to help people & there's that.....' £7,000 for that???

as bill hicks once sed: y'ever thought about excercise, some fruit cup??

J. Vile: and comin up next, the Archbish' of Canterbury; 'well there's the hanging about a bit in draughty old churches, a bit of dronin on in a higher octave than yer usual shower singin, oh & a nice man will tell you a story from teh bible, oh 'n if you want theres a group wot does the nice flowrs'

that y'can get for a tap washer in the offertory plate as it come around......no fixed donation.
  37. Re: BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

Didn't Jeremy Vine participate in the BBC's Scientology and me? Unless he completely blanked all the hype around it, how the hell can he see that coverage as fair?
  38. basil Member

Possibly because of several lawsuits waiting to be filed against him and the BBC from the cult, if the truth had actually been broadcast?

I don't know that for sure, of course ... but i seems highly likely?
  39. Re: BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

I can see why he'd want to keep quiet.. but letting them walk all over his show? I thought he had balls.