Customize

BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by getbeckyout, Aug 28, 2008.

1. getbeckyout Member

BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

Hi, This is Tony and Sue we are parents from Manchester UK and are fighting to get our daughter out of the cult. we are huge supporters of anon worldwide and you all do a fantastic job.
    We are going live on BBC RADIO 2 THE JEREMY VINE SHOW next week, Thursday the 4Th Sept 1pm. The show starts at 12.00 and ends at 2pm.(GM)
    We have been given about 15 Mins.
    OSA have been invited to take part. We are on to tell our family story and how they break up family's.
    There is a phone in after the interview, i think the phone no is 0500 288 291 UK dial code required.:hooray:
  2. Flynn Member

Re: BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

That's awesome! Going to have to make sure it gets out (just like Becky). Manchester Anon, you know what to do.

5 internets says CO$ sends a printed statement, or none at all.
  3. Moralfag Member

Might be worth putting this on the Tom Green IRC channel.
  4. musketeerwang Member

Harpoon the shit out of that phone number.
  5. basil Member

I don't normally listen to Radio 2 but I'll make a point of listening in, and calling to back you up should there be an infiltration of scifags.

I seem to recall they do text-in and email-in which they read out as well. Could be a useful backup, to get some stuff together and send in beforehand in case of any organised scifag number-block.

Thursday is statday... so you never know. But well done on getting your story on national radio.
  6. Randomness Member

Awesome! I love you guys and how you took a few bites out of the crime syndicate on your end of the UK.

Do us a favour, namedrop enturb.org for us? (yes, I'm a cheeky bastard)
  7. iaxiloll Member

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"]HARPOONS ![/SIZE][/COLOR]

man_the_harpoons_painted_2.jpg
  8. SovietV Member

BUMP FOR AWESOME
  9. Re: BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

Nice one, Tony and Sue! I'll make sure to listen.

Yeah, I very much doubt the OSA would step up :wink:

And a phone in? GUYS, GET PREPARED; MAN THOSE FUCKING HARPOONS.
  10. basil Member

Might Bob Keenan do it?
  11. Moralfag Member

They might decide to phone in on the day?
  12. SovietV Member

I'm quite certain there will be more Anons phoning in though =]
  13. overt Member

The Jeremy Vine Show is great - It's brilliant you're going on his show.

Stating the blindingly obvious - but I will anyway:
    Any anon contributors - be prepared for him to play devil's advocate - don't take the bait - be calm.

If you're thinking of contributing in any way, listen to one of his shows first to understand the format and style of it.

Very Best of Luck.
  14. getbeckyout Member

BBC Radio 2 phoned me today to say Graham Wilson (OSA) THERE HEAD OF PR had phoned there London office stating that sue and i had been protesting in London and had abandoned our daughter (she is 22) and we have never protested in London.
    He has stated we have been spreading lies that our daughter had disconnected from us, we have always said the opposite on our vids and other peoples vids.
    we are accused of spreading lies and causing abuse.
    He states our daughter has not been in an org this year, we have bank statement proof.
    It looks like they are trying to stop us from going live.
    I have told the BBC THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WE WANT TO TELL THE WORLD, they lie.
  15. Re: BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

Ah, good old Mister Footbullet-Wilson himself. What a card.
  16. anonyme Member

This is great news.Good luck Tony and Sue,Im sure this can only be Win for you.
    I hope any Anons that call in will be well informed and confident speakers!
  17. Sanjuricus Member

These fuckwits do make me laugh sometimes...they might have more success in getting their lies believed if they just twisted the truth a little bit...just enough...BUT NO!!! they have to go overboard and completely mangle the truth beyond recognition / fabricate bullshit!!!!
    They're like a bunch of pissy little namecalling schoolkids!!!!
  18. getbeckyout Member

We agree great to hear from you mate.:ffs:
  19. Moralfag Member

Next time you speak with auntie mention that a cult member assaulted an anon. Footage online later tonight.
  20. basil Member

You missed "another".
  21. basil Member

Ok, who has the folder on Graham Wilson at the moment?

This is exactly as expected. They can't handle the truth so they fabricate something to try and discredit you. Expect something 'legal' in the next day or so to try and silence you.

If Graham Wilson is so sure of his facts, ask him to come live on air and debate with you. He won't. Make sure you mention in your interview that they have been spreading lies and intimidating you - like they do to thousands of others around the world - to try and silence their critics. It's called "Fair Game", tell the producers to look up Paulette Cooper's story, and make sure you namedrop her. It'd be great if you could get Bonnie Woods to come on and back you up on this too. You've got at least two cases we know of in the last few months of scifags assaulting anons. Make sure that people know that fear is scientology's greatest weapon... and you, and thousands of us, are not afraid of them any more.

They're running scared because they know that tens, maybe hundreds of thousands, of people are going to hear the truth on national radio. I'm not sure this has ever been done before.

Stick with it. I can't speak for the rest of anon (although I would guess an agreement), but I'm certainly right behind you all the way.
  22. Sanjuricus Member

Yeah, real life is conspiring to keep me from doing much more than trolling around here a few minutes a day. :( Should be there on the 16th though! :)
  23. Re: BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

Graeme Wilson

Graeme is the head of PR for the cult here in the UK, we know him to be fucking useless, and so does scientology. They tried to remove him, but there was no one to replace him so he kept his job.

Bob Keenan (who is Hubbards personal PR man, despite the fact Hubbard is dead) would probably have been assigned this but he is in America right now, not sure when he will be back, but probably not before this. Janet Kenyon Laveau would be the only other candidate and she has been underground for a few months, so I would be surprised.

Wilsons our man.

@ Getbeckyout (Sorry, I dont know your names, though Im familiar with the story)

- Wilson is hotheaded and will do stupid things
    - He will likely make accusations. Dont get angry, just think and then prove he is wrong. This is far more embarrassing for them than entering into a shouting match.
    - If they send some random OSA guy, and you want to fuck with them, whenever they make a fool of themselves threaten to send a knowledge report to Saint Hill (Call it a "KR" rather than "Knowledge Report")

Only other scenario I can see happening is they send Rupert Pady. He is actually unusually level headed and normal, and will probably be quite good to talk to. He would probably acknowledge Becky's existence and status, so you might have to work harder to make him look bad. Im sure you can manage that though, you are living proof of disconnection.

You want any more intel on Wilson Im sure I can drag up a file on him, PM me if you do

Oh, and for the record, Wilson isnt OSA
  24. themadhair Member

I think you do speak for the rest of anon here. There are people who have never met you in person who, at this moment in different corners of the world, have nothing but sheer respect for your courage in this matter.

The cult continues to survive by getting interviews such as this one canceled though black PR and dirty tactics. From your posts I don't think they will succeed this time around.

Respect.
  25. Re: BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

Can someone get Jeremy Vine a briefing pack before this interview?
  26. Moralfag Member

I wonder if we should do something on Wilson along the lines of the troll Moxon project?
  27. Re: BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

Harpooned with total love for broadcasting it.

Jeremy, you shall get your rewards in heaven. :hc:
  28. basil Member

Whilst I probably do hold the majority viewpoint amongst anon, I wouldn't be presumptuous enough as to 'speak for' the rest of anon :)

But if I can get on the show... I'll make sure the nation (well those listening to radio 2 anyway) will know how corrupt the CULT is.
  29. Re: BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

Well done Basil ;)

If we do, then there is no point bothering with Wilson, he's small fry.

We should go after Bob Keenan who is a) A cunt and b) More important. He is also a liar and a fraud.
  30. Moralfag Member

Which makes him different from other scifags how?
  31. SovietV Member

I can't fucking wait for this now.
    We are gonna stand outside the org, with as many radios as we can possibly muster, and MAKE them listen to it.
    It's going to be enturbulating at its best!
  32. getbeckyout Member

Graham Wilson was a defendant for the cult in the court case 10 years ago v bonnie woods for liable, where bonnie won the case.
  33. Re: BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

Yes, Graeme isnt exactly a shining example of how Scientology makes you wicked awesome at everything. Dont let your guard down though
  34. getbeckyout Member

Good news, today the BBC PHONED ME to say the show must go on, so please phone in with the good old truth.
    Sue and i are on the UK radio channel this Thursday at 1pm 4th sept. BBC RADIO 2 THE JEREMY VINE SHOW. there is a phone in and the UK no is 0500288291. Our slot is 15 mins. :ffs:
  35. vegnej Member

Great news that its on Radio 2, its the most popular BBC radio station probably talking hundreds of thousands of listeners if not 1m +, nice to the hear the scilons squirm !!!
  36. Re: BBC RADIO 2 JEREMY VINE SHOW (UK)

For people (like me) who won't be able to listen in at the time, the Jeremy Vine show should be available on BBC iPlayer afterwards: BBC iPlayer - BBC Radio 2 - All programmes - Page 1. Hopefully someone'll be recording the relevant section though.
  37. basil Member

Damn straight it must go on, the cult must be shown for what it really is, I'll be listening and if possible on air.

Anonymous are behind you 118%.
  38. ScudMuffin Member

about time he covered it. Have a good one tony, hopefully this will bring some serious pressure onto the cult.
  39. gleeb Member

:guyfawkes:
  40. basil Member