Customize

BBC Inside Out (video): Camelot Castle Hotel 15th Nov 2010

Discussion in 'Media' started by Sponge, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: BBC Inside Out (video): Camelot Castle Hotel 15th Nov 2010

Tintagel-King-Arthurs-Castle-Hotel-1.jpg

Rumour has it that Ted's away in Japan (emptiness at Camelot)

Looks like he's on a fact finding mission, looking into how the Internet works, I think

That's GoogleMappin he's looking into

googlemap2.jpg
  2. Anonymous Member

And this is the best they can come up with in response lol!

3. Sponge Member

^Fucking creepy.
  4. xenubarb Member

BOORRRRRINGGGGG!
  5. veravendetter Member

I reached 2m 30s. Made it ok through the 'energy' talk, but then she whipped a 'magical experience' out of nowhere. Haymaker.
  6. Anonymous Member

from the 7.45 mark there is a guy talking about seeing things in the paintings, it makes me think they are putting LSD in the water supply or cannabis in the cookies.
  7. Anonymous Member

I did not get to 2min mark. I could not help wondering why that woman was not walking along the beautiful sandy beaches that she saw on the web site.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. When I looked last on youtube the only "like" for that video was from the uploader. :)
  9. Xenu Is Lord Member

Looks like a pathetic attempt at damage control. But so pathetic it causes damage.
  10. xenubarb Member

Gawd...could they get anyone more boring to do this?
  11. Anonymous Member

WTF is she on?
  12. Anonymous Member

She was the only one at the hotel. And she was just asking for directions
  13. Anonymous Member

Listening to her reminds me of Doug Henning only much, much gayer.
  14. Xenu Is Lord Member

Hey hey hey! Lay off Doug, I was on stage with him once as a kid. I got picked out of the audience :)
  15. He was, as far as I know, the only person who has run for the Canadian parliament and also been on the Muppet Show.
  16. Anonymous Member

How long did it take the resulting nightmares to stop?
  17. ZeroC Member

They're Scientologists, what did you expect?
  18. kernowanon Member

The voice is also Marek (or Mark as he has now decided to anglicise his name) the Dump Dump Fuck!

Here is the email sent out with the video, please not the Eastern European tone to the language not written by someone who's first language is English.

They also seem to have removed their blog if some one with strong Googlefoo can find the articles mentioned and sorry about the Vogon poetry.
  19. xenubarb Member

Art show in Norway?
  20. Has anyone got a copy of the BBC show? It is no longer on youtube and megaupload doesn't exist anymore so can't download it from there. I'd like to watch it.

Thanks!