Customize

Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Bazz At Work, May 12, 2008.

1. dirtyanon Member

Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Tell your parents if you decided to join the cult instead of protest it, they would lose you forever, so back off.
  2. wombat70000 Member

Bazz,
    i do not agree with this. standing defiant in the face of adversity is a very strong statement to all involved. you have done nothing wrong. and you have nothing to hide. those who attempt to suppress you are the ones trying to hide things. it is obvious you love your parents but that does not mean you must love everything they are involved in. something like: if my dad was a catholic priest there would be nothing he could do if i wanted to be a buddhist, and he would love me just the same and i would love him.
    FREDOM OF SPEACH IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR! STAY STRONG!!

p.s. pam we have not given up on you! we're never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long
    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
    Inside we both know what's been going on
    We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
    Don't tell me you're too blind to see ... you know the rest HAHA!
  3. Bighead Member

Lemme reiterate,

Change your handle, change your posting style and add a password to your computer. Change how you mention your situation online ie don't mention anything that might alert them to you. Thats just the easy stuff man.

Dear Pam,

I don't like scientology, please inform my parents and please picket outside my house. I live in Belfast come find me. It will be fun! like an easter egg hunt only you'll have no clue whereabouts I am. Hell you all have pictures of me and still don't have my RL name, I even posed with the local anons gazing lovingly into another mans eyes for one of the lead scios over here with no mask.

Do you honestly think threatening us is gonna do anything but instill a need to continue our efforts?
    The more you harrass innocent anons and unanies the more you prove your churches hateful existance. We still love you though.

Tanks fer teh futboolets.
    -Bighead
  4. shawnlonsdale Member

Please never call it a "church". Language is important.

LRH knew the power of words ...of terminology.

That's why he changed the name of the "Gardian's Office", to "The Office of Special Affairs".

Garidian's Office was too telling.... too close to telling it's real purpose.

"Special Affairs" could be for birthday party planning... for as much as the public knows...

Special affairs alright...

Always remember to call it what it really is... every time you reference it... with a lower case "s" while you're at it...

Remember, scientology is a GCSC -- a global crime syndicate + cult

It's a pyramid.

The top 20% is a global crime syndicate. The bottom 80% is a money making, slave labor, cult.
  5. twistedpuppet Member

Bazz, I hope your parents never choose that cult over you. No, it's not fair for the cult to make them choose, but if it should come to that; I hope they choose you. I really do find it hard to imagine that anyone would choose scientology over their own flesh and blood, but I know it happens. I just hope it doesn't happen to you.

Pam and friends, I was going to be nice here, but fuck it. You are fucking stupid and stupid doesn't know about it. I feel sorry for you because you are so stupid. You might even be dangerously retarded like Peter in that episode of Family guy where he had to get a special helper and everything. Then he got Lois hurt and then lost the kids and all because he's fucking retarded....like you. Maybe you need to be locked in a nice padded cell. Seriously, you are fucking stupid. I'm not even sure it's possible for you to be more retarded, but I'm sure you'll surprise me.
    /end rant
  6. Fred Member

Dear Pam,

GTFO.

Sincerely,

Fred
  7. .L. Member

Yet again another foot bullet. Good luck bazz
  8. ancientone Member

As one falls, a thousand more rise from the ashes to fight. I rise for you and will find others. Martyrs don't ever die. Just wait till your 18 hehe and move out or make your parents see the truth. Much easier said than done but it can be done. Make your parents see your nobility and self sacrifice.
  9. Bazz At Work Member

No more of my vid links will work as i have removed them all from youtube. sorry for the inconvinence everyone, but i think its for the best.
  10. Rorschach Member

No prob. You have done your part...even one enturbulated atom is a thing of beauty. You leave with much respect and you should be proud of yourself. Live long and prosper etc.
  11. Rorschach Member

PROTIP: Don't you dare to decide what's best for someone else. Anon is not about martyrs. To paraphrase UFC: ten men enter...one leaves...ten more enter.

If Bazz is done, he's done. Something of value was lost, but this is not an asymmetrical war; this is a war of attrition.
  12. Athenanon Member

BAZZ: I am sorry you are in this situation. I just wanted to say good luck, and if i was in your place (was over age, had a job), I would move out.

Pam: Please stop trying to trample free speech. You don't like the truth much, eh?
  13. Honk_Honk111 Member

DON'T LET THEM DO IT

Why exactly were they disgusted? Do they know our reasons for protesting? Did they give them the whole "internet haet machine" shit and say you did the epilepsy forum raid? I'm sure you'll still be able to change their minds.
  14. eksef Member

According to an update posted on another topic, Bazz still browses/posts Enturb under different names and has secured his PC from crazyparents.

scifag fail
  15. anonxa Member

Bazz we will not take this lying down.
    We never forget.
  16. Major Boyle Member

Bazz,

At some future date get a different enturb account on a computer your parents don't have access to. PM me and I'll help you out. I don't want to say any more at this point.
  17. L Run Hubburd Member

Bazz, don't disconnect your family over this. It's not worth it. Remember that "for each of us that falls, ten more will take his place."

Special message to OSA:
    Your faggotry will only make us stronger.
    2043-fail-camera.jpg
  18. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

You're only silenced until you turn 18 Bazz.

Then you legally become an adult and can fully exersize your RIGHT to free speech. :headbang:
  19. sutekidane Member

My parents are the opposite. They're glad I'm actually so actively into something.

Though now that I'm 18, I guess it doesn't matter.

Don't worry; you'll have freedom of speech soon enough. <3
  20. bodger Member

to bazz,s parent's GROW UP your son sound's like he's got a good head on is shoulder's, my 12 year old daughter has more gut's than the pair of you's

as for this pam women GO FUCK YOURSELF BITCH
  21. winrar008 Member

Bazz, good luck, and stay strong. Enturbulate on the low, but I promise you I will fight harder, just for you.

Stories like this make me sick...