Customize

Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Bazz At Work, May 12, 2008.

1. anonymal Member

Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Success at Communication:
    Sports News Watch Tailor Made Bikes - Versatility of Design Offers Greater Choice

Gibber Jabber
  2. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

*boom*
    FUCK! I wanted that prize. Oh well...Also, I believe that's her old address. From ye olde 2001. Her husband works for WISE. I'm trying to track the addresses down right now...
  3. wombat70000 Member

THERE YOU FUCKING GO!!!! STRONG WORK THE PRIZE IS YOURS!(i will pm you):woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: that one dude has some sweet ears!

Jack you get a very well deserved 2nd place prize keep up the good work!
  4. wombat70000 Member

5. Incognitoast Member

*Grins*
  6. anonymal Member

I think I have a residential address for them too. I won't post it here, but I will say its very close to the cycle shop and between the cycle shop and the org.
  7. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Well, Anonymous delivers. Here's the list so far. I'm pondering on whether or not to give addresses. Most of the Org has done nothing wrong (other than being Org members). Here's a few pics that I've dredged up. Side-views are for reference and confirmation.

[IMG]
    From March 29 LRH Birthday. Tony Wickens is OT5 and enjoys dragging women around by their hair, Manny Foundas is the president of the Melbourne Org, Errol Schmidt is head of the Melbourne Orgs Hubbard Communication Office (internal police that ensure orders from Hub and now Miscavige are followed) and he also steals money from his Grandmother, Steve Fawcett is OT3.

[IMG]

Tony Twomey. Confirmed by OSA Jenny.

[IMG]

Manny Foundas, Ludah of teh Org.

[IMG]
    Unknown Scilon. American?

[IMG]

Steve Fawcett, American expat, long-time Melbourne org member.

[IMG]

Tony Wickens. Dunno more than that. Looking into it.

[IMG]

Callum Scollay, stepson of Manny Foundas.

[IMG]

Emma Schmidt, ethics officer. Married to Errol Schmidt.

[IMG]

Errol Schmidt, Melbourne orgs HCO.

[IMG]

Geoff Serra. Looking for more info on him as well.

[IMG]

Jack Maloney. More info pending.

[IMG]

Mario Deluca. One of the follow-people-around goons.

[IMG]

James Rinder, Mike Rinders nephew. Australian

[IMG]

Ken Frank! Remember dis guy? Husband to Pam. DON'T BUY HIS BIKES.

More pending....

Ausiefags are fucking 1337.
  8. Ten Tigers Member

[IMG]

Whoa... WTF have they been feeding that guy? Holy shit!
  9. OSA|Jenny Member

These pictures are all going into the Rogues Gallery thread in General if that's ok with everyone.
  10. exOT8Michael Member

Maybe too many body thetans crowded in there?
    :alien::alien::alien:
  11. Ten Tigers Member

Body Thetans, the Encyclopaedia Britannica, the entire Oxford English Dictionary, plus part of the SETI project, downstat sea ogres that he's been snacking on, and a few hundred thousand Twinkies. :flop:
  12. CantPickaName Member

hes what i would call a "SCI-noceros"
  13. DoubleM Member

actually this is a good wake up call i was looking at buying a giant xtc hardtail and i now know where i WONT be buying it from.

Not because you study stories from a scifi writer but because you are trying to limit someones personal freedoms. I also dont want any of my money going to a "church" that claims to help people by making them spead $1000's to obtain higher levels of spirituality. I also dont like it when a "church" claims a bomb threat was made against them on YouTube THEN seeing that the "church" has a HIGHER QUALITY VERSION then anyone else...
    Whats that? Ken and Pam's money went to a "church" that made its own bomb threats?

Wouldnt be the first time...

To those at the melbourne org who are clueless google Operation Snow White.
  14. namlnup Member

Bazz...

That 'army of ants'... We're all here.

We're all behind you.

Millions of us.

All over this entire planet.

With one single focus.

One single objective.

We will attack and destroy.

We will win.

The most shocking thing will be...

It won't even take as long as people may think.

Will will devour the evil criminal syndicate.

Quickly.

We're already having enormous impact worldwide.

Hang in there.

All Scientologists, just hang in there.

Scientology will die.

And you will become safe again, to live, and you will know freedom.

Bazz, your videos are awesome. I'm going to post them all over the internet.

And remember, YOU DON'T HAVE TO POST TO BE AN ANONYMOUS!

Even if you never touched another computer again as long as you lived.... You'd still be ONE OF US --- ANONYMOUS.

With Love,

Anonymous
    We are Legion
  15. anonxa Member

The following inquiry is NOT for the purpose of harassing or any other Hubbard-endorsed activities.

Just to confirm, this "Emma Schmidt" that I see up there, this is the same ethics officer that Bazz has to clear everything through? I want to know the face that I will address repeatedly until Bazz is freed.
  16. UNP Member

I meant that miscavige is well into adulthood, and shouldn't need his org members to pressure the little guy into defending his shitty cult and by extension, him.
  17. Ten Tigers Member

No... Going by his stature, I'd say he's still around the age of 11. Someone should let him know that pretty soon, he'll start getting hair on his nuts, and his voice will start changing and stuff...
  18. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Don't believe so. I think he has to got throug the "Head" Ethics Officer. It'd end up there later anyway. Anywho...

Is this list acceptable to Anonymous? *sorry OSA, staying up late looking at your dox. I've expanded the original by three points and clarrified it a bit more for you.*
    :anon:
  19. Fish Member

Dear Bazz,

Despite the fact that you're surrounded by a Church claiming to be the source of all enlightenment, and two people who think they know better than you, you're the most mature and enlightened person in this situation by a looooong shot. Don't lose heart. You're better than the Church, and wiser than your parents.

Dear Bazz's parents,

Where's the ARC in what you're doing? You're actively forcing your son to break off Communication and destroy online Relationships. What kind of 'freedom' are you trying to find by letting strangers control you and stalk your son? Anonymous is not hurting your family. You and your 'church' ARE.

Dear Melbourne Org,

Congratulations. You've just energised another Ausanon. Stop throwing rocks at the beehive!

(That's five in this thread, we might need a few more! OMG Downstat! Is it Thursday yet?)
  20. OSA|Jenny Member

[IMG]

This is Tony Twomey he is a public member of the organization in Melbourne.

MOAR INFO ON THE RINDAHS...

James Rinder is Australian. Son of Andrew Rinder and Pat Rinder, grandson of Barb Rinder, an OTVIII. Nephew of Mike Rinder. All Australians.
  21. Anne Ominous Member

Pam. Sweetheart.

Hopefully this thread has made a couple of things clear to you. Firstly, we are all delightful and charming people, who (without financial incentives provided by, say, big pharma) are very interested in freedom of expression.

You have suppressed freedom of expression, and that has pissed us off. Royally! Now, of course, nothing untoward is going to occur, because that would be wrong, and Anonymous doesn't do that sort of thing. I'm sure you, as a mere peon, have been told otherwise, but please - go out on a limb here, and trust someone who isn't forcing you to hold two Coke cans.

You seem to think that any Anonymous is dependent upon an Enturb account. You have seriously miscalculated not only how we operate, but also what we are. Bazz is still Anonymous. He always will be. All of us are. Hell, I'm sure you were, before you were sucked into Scientology. Anonymous is an ideology, and try though you people might, that's one thing you can't steal from the decent.

So, a few words of advice!

1. Stop stalking young people. It makes you look [STRIKE]really bad[/STRIKE] worse than you already do. Flunk!

2. Stop stalking people altogether! If you don't like what we're saying, go ahead and grow a pair.

3. You might perhaps have gathered that we're going nowhere. Systematically destroying your cult is terribly good fun! Bear this in mind when things start to go wrong - YOU PULLED THIS IS. Especially with your disgusting actions demonstrated by this thread. Learn this lesson well. Whilst you're probably too stubborn to heed this advice, I would suggest that when you do leave Scientology, it should be sooner rather than later. Things are only gonna get worse for your cult from here on out!

I think that just about covers everything. Any questions? Send me a PM. I'd be very happy to talk to you! Toodles!

With love,

:anon:Anonymous:anon:
  22. Ten Tigers Member

^^^THIS!!! :flowers:
  23. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Noted and changed.
  24. DoubleM Member

[IMG]

Thanks for the self doxing!
  25. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Your parents are douchebags. They let themselves be intimidated by a cult. Go to the local library and post with their computers. Also, password the tar out of your computer so your helicopter parents don't spy on you any more. I would freaking explode if I found out my parents did that (which they cant).
  26. t0yo Member

I think the way his parents are reacting is quite understandable. At the end of the day they'd rather care about the safety of their child rather then some stupid organization that has nothing to do with them. I think if the authorities called my parents would react in the same way.
  27. DoubleM Member

I feel like buying this kid an ironkey. Lets see them get through a military grade flash drive.
  28. anonxa Member

29. CantPickaName Member

One day Bazz...one day

[IMG]
  30. Hieronymous Member

Bazz, do you think there's any way you could get a group of anons to talk to them? Preferably well spoken ones, though I'm sure longcat signs would hardly confirm their anon = terrorism beliefs
  31. anonito Member

or possibly an ex-scino since I'm guessing Bazz's parents might freak out at the thought of making contact with an anon >_>
  32. anonxa Member

Bump for great justice.
    This thread cannot die.
  33. Bazz At Work Member

thanks anonxa. im not at home so can post... i have a supprise for all anons:) get ready to laugh:D its comming!
  34. CantPickaName Member

but the sci-lurkers can still see your post

im confused now
  35. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

and I'm sure hoping you are indeed deserving of all the good thoughts anons have sent in your direction...........
  36. Bazz At Work Member

i hope so to anonymouskwisdg. i dident think i deserved this much attenchion. but i have read every post on this thread and sent PM's to atlest half the people who posted personly thanking them.... i hope thats atlest a start.

and this is hopefully to give back some lolz... may not here from me again for awhile. i shouldent be writeing this now:frustration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvXNq-BuXMY
  37. anon_david Member

The guy has scilon parents who would rather trust what the "church" tells them than their own son. I think he deserves our good thoughts.
  38. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Get Firefox, turn on automatic history/cookie deletion, new acct.

Continue posting as normal.
  39. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Dear Bazz:

I was one of the many anons who sent you good thoughts earlier in the thread. I was just starting to get a little nervous about the IRL situation maybe not being quite what was being portrayed on-line. (you kept posting even tho' you said you would not be, and then the ominous 'surprise' you referred to).

In any event, I apologise for being tin-foil hatty, I posted hastily and unwisely today...I'm sorry. I enjoyed your video and I certainly wish you all the best. When I was young I also had a difficult time finding a path that allowed me to be me but that was also acceptable to my family. It was very challenging and can also be hurtful. I truly wish nothing but the best for you all, including the other members of your family.

<3 <3 <3

(changed my mind- I'm not sending this in a PM...let my apology be public)
  40. nerdy-anon Member

Bazz: I don't have much advise in the way of dealing with your parents, but I have a little advice on the technical side. Sorry if most of this is a rehash, but I have to say this.

Drop this online identity right now. Continuing to post as Bazz At Work is only going to make things worse for you. I would also recommend paying close attention to your writing style; keep it as generic as possible.

Do not access this page from your home computer, unless special precautions are taken. One thing that will help is a Linux LiveCD equipped with Tor. Incognito looks like it would be good. Using this will keep your tracks nearly untraceable over the 'net, and will not leave any trace on the local machine; a big plus.

Try not to bring the subject up with your parents any time soon. The church of scientology is probably puttin a lot of pressure on them right now, so they're just as stressed as you. Leave some time for them to cool off, and for you to think about how to deal with this situation.

That's all I have to say right now. I hope things get better for you.