Customize

Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Bazz At Work, May 12, 2008.

1. SP_thats_me Member

Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

go jump off the bridge, pam
  2. t0yo Member

Can't you suggest they talk to ToryMagoo Via skype/msn or something? I'm sure she'd be able to persuade them otherwise.
  3. Magoo Member

Sure, I'd be happy to speak with them, and I certainly know both sides.

Re
    I know you're going to say what you want........but please only say something like that IF you're willing to stand over "PAM" dead, and say,
    "Yup--I told her to jump off the bridge".

Scientologists, for the most part, are VERY FUCKED UP PEOPLE. They aren't in good mental health, especially someone like "Pam", who no doubt got into Scientology to help people. She is doing this because she's been told it is right and will fend off the "evil Critics". However, deep inside, "Pam" knows
    that is FOS, I'd put $$$ on it.

So think of how she must feel. SHE is running some Jack ass'd program
    even SHE doesn't really (in her heart) believe in, because she's in the
    Scio-Truman show.

Jumping off a Bridge just may be an easy out.

Also, OSA will no doubt add that to their "Quotes" "Proving Anonymous is______________" (You fill in the blanks).

I just don't think it's a good thing to say, but then *I* know 7 people, personally, who have taken their lives. One of them shot himself to death,
    and is a major reason I speak out today, and have since I left. I promised him the night he died, "Your life won't be in vain. I'm not sure what I'll do,
    but I PROMISE YOU____________________*I* WILL DO SOMETHING".

AND OSA? FUCK ALL OF YOU.

Tory/Magoo~~
  4. Arachne Member

Bazz, going against your parents like you're doing takes some serious gigantic titanium balls. You know what's right, and you're fighting for it, and IMO you'll find the best way for you to do so.

I've been there with the being in direct opposition to the parents thing, and it's no fun at all. So I'm pulling for you, over here in the States.

(And Scilons? FUCK OFF. Messing with Bazz' relationship with his parents isn't gonna do your pissant little cause a jack-all of good. It just reminds us all what senseless tyrants you are.)
  5. UNP Member

Keep fighting the good fight in any way you can, Bazz. As soon as you're able, get the fuck out of that house and away from the ignorant, amoral shits who are trying to take your life away from you. They are your parents, but that does not mean you are obligated to them in any way. If you leave them you face disconnection anyway.
  6. AnotherRIAnon Member

Everyone I would like to give Pam from the Melbourne org a round of applause. Because she has inspired me. This weekend there's going to be a flyer raid up in Boston. Usually I skip these but thanx to Pam from the Melbourne org I am actually going to go. To actually do the very thing we are criticizing you of doing has really motivated me.

I propose we immortalize this epic inspiration by compiling all of the Bazz at Work/Anon013 threads relating to this topic into a "book" per se. We then print said book out and hand it out to people and members of the media at protests. This will show not only how anon functions to curious individuals, but also why we protest.

So thank you Pam. For giving me another reason to keep fighting.
  7. saerat Member

Explain it to them, show them youfoundthecard and if they still are against it say that you have seen something that is wrong in the world and you want to put it right and that if they are against it then there is something seriously wrong with their morals.

(if they are christian also say that you are doing what God would want you to do etc.)
  8. Wrathlon Member

You would need to get Bazz's permission but that sounds like a good plan to me.
  9. anonxa Member

Dearest Pam,

Pursuant to our promises as being Anonymous (specifically the two promises of ten more rising up and destroying The "Church of Scientology" in its current form), it is certain and being confirmed that ten more have in fact risen up. At least three have been upon my own personal observation here locally where I am.
    In case you haven't been monitoring us that much (which is highly doubtful), it is my honest opinion that your understanding of the situation would be furthered if you were made to understand the term "footnuke".
    Footnuke came from the term "footbullet". It was originally used to make the point that the target of the conversation (which laughably was most often the "Church" of Scientology) was shooting themselves in the foot. Ergo, a worse situation would be a footnuke, doing far worse damage than a simple "footbullet".
    The footnuke that you have perpetrated here is that you went against a young 20-something who could very easily make your interactions with him public in a very short length of time. You went after somebody who could expose you, and even if he cannot speak out again, we know who YOU are, we know what YOU have been doing, we know WHERE you are, and we are many.
    You have done bad things. You have tried to bring us down. We are in it for the long run. You cannot destroy us.

Best wishes,
    Anonymous
    :guyfawkes:
  10. wombat70000 Member

it is now time to namefag/picfag "pam" first to post pics gets a prize!
  11. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Coooooooooooooooooooool! I'll see if she's up in Rogues Gallery.
  12. LaAnonarama Member

Print d0x, leave them around, print testimonials, leave them around. Print up all the OTs and leave them laying around. And ditch the desktop for a laptop with wifi, seriously, you are 20, these kinds of games are bullshit and you should wake your parents up to the fact that they are acting retarded.
  13. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Pam Frank, Married to Ken Frank.

Looking for Pic. I have old docs of theirs. It's not where they live, though.

[3:11:53 AM] Jack Anonymous says: Category: Retail Stores
    Ken Frank
    Ivanhoe Cycles
    1079 Heidelberg Rd.

Ivanhoe, VIC 3079
    Australia
    Tel. (+61) 3-9499-8477
    E-Mail: enquiries@[provider].com.au

And here's a list of all the rest of the volunteer ministers in Australia/Scientologists. Full list of Melbourne Org Members Pending...

tl;dr: Do not fuck with Anonymous.

Oh, let's not forget their place of work:
    Church of Scientology Mission of Melbourne
    60 Glenferrie Rd
    Malvern, Victoria 3144
    AUSTRALIA
    Phone: 613-9576-1834
  14. Bazz At Work Member

Hey guys as we all know to be true because we are your friendly anons. I would just like to state again for the church to understand that Pam is not a target for any violent or illegal acts and nether are the volunteer ministers. We all know most members of scientology are really nice people and I don’t condone any illegal actions the same as all anons don’t condone those actions. Thanks guys:)

Oh and by the way thanks for all the grate support. please be safe and nice to everyone!

“Edit. I was on the phone to the Melbourne ethics officer when writhing this post. He asked me to make it. But I used my own words and stand by what I have written…. Its just common sense anyway” "and editited again to clear a few things up"
  15. wombat70000 Member

Bazz,

please with all do respect listen to what you have said. has there EVER been an attempt to do harm to anyone in the co$? NO! has there been any violent or illegal acts done against co$ NO! they are just pissed because they are fighting a fight that can not be won. please stay strong!

looks like we have your attention Pam haha! do you want to play a game? lets have a race to see who can get more info faster. i guess we had a head start but you guys are sooooo good at spying on people so lets have it. name me! i dare you HAHA!!!! tell me where i live! post pictures of me! seems like we know who you are:
    Pam Frank, Married to Ken Frank.

[3:11:53 AM] Jack Anonymous says: Category: Retail Stores
    Ken Frank
    Ivanhoe Cycles
    1079 Heidelberg Rd.

Ivanhoe, VIC 3079
    Australia
    Tel. (+61) 3-9499-8477
    E-Mail: enquiries@[provider].com.au

this is the shit that happens when you spy on people. this is what happens when you try to control what people are saying. this is what happens when you try to come after people who criticize sciontology. YOU PULLED IT IN!

pics or no prize!
  16. Bazz At Work Member

I know what I have said. I told the scilon that I have NEVER seen anyone promote harming or harassing any member of the church. He tells me that there has been damaged property and other incidences of violence. though I have never seen or hued anything about these. On enturb or anywhere else. and he asked me to post my above post. I think out of worry for pam. so I did. I already know that none of anon would do these actions he is saying... but I did it anyway. As good faith you could say. I am not a barsted or anything and don’t want to be seen as one… I do try and be a good person whenever I can be.
  17. Longus Catus Member

Nah, more like to look "scaaarrred" and play the victim card.
  18. wombat70000 Member

BAZZ YUR BACK! that didn't take long :woot: is this permanent or just a tease?
  19. DoubleM Member

20. wombat70000 Member

21. Ten Tigers Member

Fuck you, OSA. Your day of reckoning is soon at hand. There's a serious muthafuckin' storm coming, and you'll find no shelter. ANYWHERE.

Fucking EXPECT US!!!!
  22. Bazz At Work Member

I regret to say guys I’m not back for good. Acutely I shouldn’t be writhing this post. I had “permission” I guess you can call it from this top ethics scilon to post the above ^^^ "he asked me to when talking to me on the phone. he is a nice guy and im sure if i was in his position I would be feeling as he is.". And I have kinda drawn it out because I miss you guys :( anyway. The amount of fucking support is staggering! Im telling ya! I have been PM’ing heaps of people who have posted here thanking them and talking about different issues. I hope the situation gets better but I have the feeling I will have to go lurking again now, and not keep been a active member… :( as for that data that has been posted… Well it shows 2 things. We can find ANYTHING with the internet our beloved sandbox. And that if its ok for scientology to name members of anonymous with there PI’s then its ok for Anonymous to namefag scientologists with our wits and skill. I will post again… I hope.

Here is a video I spent like 4 hours on last night for you all to enjoy:)
    YouTube - Scientology's tainted love
  23. Ten Tigers Member

Bazz... Love you, mate. Hang tough.
  24. Incognitoast Member

What I don't understand is look at all of us. We have NEVER met Bazz on a personal level. He is anonymous afterall and just look at us. Look at what we are doing. We are there for him, supporting him, going out of our way to help him in anyway we can. Thats love, thats caring for your fellow man.

Do the high ups do this for normal scientology members? Do they do this for Staff members or even Org members? If someone needs help they complain, if someone needs help they give them bad stats, if someone needs help they send them to RPF. These are friends, family, loves of our lives.

Thats the difference between Anon and Scientology. We care enough to help people we don't know, afterall aren't we here to help Scientologists?

I'm hoping that soon Scientologists will be out here helping us remove all the pain and sorrow their church's upper management creates.
  25. anon4eva Member

Hang in there BAZZ!
    We will be here, watching, waiting......
  26. Anne Ominous Member

Pam, you should be ashamed of yourself.

We're here for you when you decide you've had enough.
  27. UNP Member

Then you should have told him he's completely full of shit and refused to make that post. For every single inch you back down from these bastards, that's an extra bit of power they get over you, us, and every other free person in this world.

That might be a little harsh, but you need to stand up to these motherfuckers every step of the way. The minute you start compromising even a little bit, is the minute they have you.

We have never instigated or condoned violence against members or puppets of the cult. You know that, we know that; most importantly THEY KNOW THAT. And by urging us to not commit violence against them, you've now given them the ammunition they need to backwards-engineer that into a "threat". Like so:

"Why would he need to urge his friends to not commit violence if they never had committed violence?"

Please try and remember this for future reference. We are your friends, they are the enemy. They do not need defending - DM is a big boy as are the other members, and they can defend themselves.
  28. Anonabliss Member

This is good advise, Bazz. Stop talking to them, all they will do is fuck with your brain.
    Honestly, if it were me, and I don't presume to tell you what to do, I could no longer live in that house. I'd find a friend to temperarily move in with until I could get by and get on with my life. You're an adult now, you don't need to live by anybody's rules.
  29. Incognitoast Member

Shame Jason Beghe can't pay his family a visit afterall, Jason hasn't been declared an SP.
  30. anon1957 Member

31. EastAnon Member

I would welcome any Scientologist here for some real discussion, but they are probably too lame to register themselves and stand up for what they believe. Which is an admission of guilt in itself. If they can't defend it, it's worth shit.

Bazz, you're not their slave. Let them post. They are just as welcome.
    But they can't, can they. It would be major downstat.
    Maybe only on fridays? That way, they would have the whole week to correct the stats.

I think Scientology is a wacky cult, they brainwash and do afraid of everything.
  32. Plups Member

Bazz, great video.

Pam (and hubby) - fear not. People are demonstrating their capacity to trace you (using only public information, by the way) only because of the shocking behaviour by Scientologists that Anons have been on the receiving end of. OF COURSE no one's interested in harming you. We're neither that stupid nor that evil. Far from it. My earnest desire is that you'll see that you didn't become a scientologist to invade people's privacy and interfere with their human rights. That's right: privacy is a human right. Just check out this video MADE BY SCIENTOLOGY: Watch the Ads - Youth for Human Rights International If only you guys could practise what you preach.
  33. UNP Member

Those two terms should never be in the same sentence. NEVER. You might as well ask us to divide by zero whilst committing a causality-violating pime taradox. It's FAR more likely than a scifag having a real discussion with someone.
  34. Ironhead Member

Tough break Bazz, sorry to hear it. Well, I'm sure you'll keep your word to your father, I hope someday both your folks will wake up and see what's really going on.

one of these days, you'll be outta there and you can post again, and I will be looking forward to it. your writing is great, and your vids kick ass!
  35. anonxa Member

ETHICS OFFICER, I speak directly to you!

I know you are lurking here. I know you are watching.
    I have to ask, do you get your jollies out of spying on a private citizen?
    You have essentially forcefully coerced an agreement out of people to agree to immoral surveillance. Do you really have to watch people like this to further a faith?
    You are exposed. You are sick. You are a pathetic example of a human being. I hope you are comfortable being the sick fuck that you are.
  36. wombat70000 Member

Dear Pam,

do you see the potential problems that have been created by fucking with someone’s freedom? how hard do you want to fight? sometimes when pushed, people push back HARD. It would be a shame to see your husband's business suffer from people finding out that the bike shop is run by a member of a cult. step away from Bazz! let him have his freedom of speech back. do you understand?
  37. Mr. Thetan Member

lolwut?
  38. Stitch Member

Stay strong, follow the good advice, keep your tinfoil hat well pulled down, your BS meter turned on and keep chipping away at that wall.

Hope too see you back soon.

Ps. Ramstine vid is one of my faves :)
  39. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

To Pam/Ethics Officer/other involved Scientologists:

Count up number of hours it has taken you to 'handle' this BAZZ situation. Multiply by WAAY OVER 9000.

Now answer this question...when are you guys planning on sleeping, eating, (oh OK) auditing, working, (possibly?) playing etc? NEWS FLASH...there aren't enough of you...tee hee.

Seriously though, anonymous cares for the health and well-being of you and yours. I wish you all the best in finding your way out of this Truman show/ponzi scheme you're in the middle of. We'll be waiting with open arms.
  40. anonymal Member