Customize

Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Bazz At Work, May 12, 2008.

1. Scyld Member

Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

FGSFDS
  2. JMac85 Member

I can't even imagine the frustration you must be feeling. On one hand, scilons are actively stifling your freedom of speech and expression by coming into your come and physically cutting off your access to the truth. But on the other hand, they're your parents, so you don't want to do anything that would risk them being forced to disconnect from you.

As others have said, move out ASAP. It will give you the freedom to go to whatever websites whenever the hell you want. Also, it'll give your parents a taste of what life without you could be like, so it might be harder for them to disconnect from you. But I could be wrong. I don't know your family, so I can't make any kind of accurate prediction to how strong ties they have with the cult, if they value it more than their own family. Judging by how prevalent disconnection is, I sadly have to assume that every family in deep enough to force their adult children to stop going to certain websites are capable of abandoning them all together.

However, one thing is clear: if you wish to have the freedom to speak out against the cult that threatens to tear your family apart, you must take the first steps and move out. By all means, keep in contact. Call them every chance you get, visit them, don't let them forget about you while the bastards at the org fill their heads with lies.
  3. anonypuffs Member

To Bazz at Work's parents and /or Pam/OSA agent

This is why people think your "religion" is crazy, a scam, and wayyyyyy out there crazy.

Jump ship while you can, it's only going to get worse for you from here on out.
  4. Wrathlon Member

If you need somewhere to go I'm sure there are plenty of people on Enturb who are happy to help.
  5. Nocturnal Member

Bazz, there's a lot of conflicting advice here, but I want to reiterate that we all care about you. You have some tough decisions to make in the near future. Move out or stay. Keep your (forced) promise or make a new account and learn to cover your tracks. Lurk or keep fighting in covert ways. You're also going to have to decide how to deal with your family.

I hope you can keep your family together. That's more important than anything. Know that, whatever choices you make, there's a lot of people here who care about you and will support your choice.

You've already made a contribution to the cause. Your story is yet another case of the Co$ invading personal privacy, suppressing free speech and fucking up families. We'd all love it if you could continue to lend your voice to the movement, but even if that's impossible, others will tell your story, along with all the others. We will fight all the harder, even in your absence.
  6. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Reporting for duty, so mark one off that number.

To Bazz: Tory is right. You may not like what your parents are doing right now, but they are your parents. Someday they will wake up and you will all have some lulz.

For now I would make sure your computer is clear of spyware, and keyloggers. Set your computer auto lock with a password when the screen saver pops up and get in the habit of locking it when you get up from it. Getting several browsers like torbrowser, opera, and/or safari will help make it harder to track your internet history. Set your computer up so that you have to log in to an admin account to install software (This is a pain, but makes is so no one can "borrow" your computer and do a quick install.)

If you feel you need to protest you might want to try the following:
    - Operation Dollar Strike
    - You found the card
    - Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise (only start sending them to your local org.)
    - You might want to look at Operation: Data Protection Shield and see if you can apply it to your situation.

There are lots of other things you can do that require no more time than you spent on the forms in the first place.

Good Luck
  7. Magoo Member

Thank you Anon4Eva :wink:

I really appreciate your kind words. I'll pass them onto
    Bazz at work, too. I'm quite sure this person needs all the love
    each of you is giving to him or her (I think it's a him, right?)
    Either way----------we always talk about how amazingly kind
    the Anonymous people are, and this thread really shows it. :flowers:

Don't forget Bazz----this is the beginning of *your* transformation.
    When I left the Cult of Scientology, it was a HUGE transformation.
    When you go through something like that, you need to listen, learn,
    watch, read, take care of yourself, and connect up with anyone and
    everyone who can and will help you. Some of the most amazing things
    came to me from:
    a cleaning lady
    a lady at Staples
    a Doctor at a University I met on line
    Many kind people, literally ALL over the world. Some of my biggest help
    came from people on-line.

I know your parents are monitoring this, so Ok,
    Hi Dad, Hi Mom, what's up? How's it going? How do you feel about stopping
    your own son's free speech? You obviously bought into Scientology's hard sell pitch that we're some evil people. Can't you see there is a VERY definite reason Hubbard set that up? Didn't you ever wonder WHY Scientology has SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many Enemies? Perhaps it's time
    ***you**** take a look at what your child is actually into! I was "in" Scientology for 30 y e a r s before I finally connected the dots, so I understand there is OFTEN a huge "Comm lag" Or time it takes to put it
    all together. All I ask is that you LOOK. If you're shutting down, just reading that-------------remember when you were 20 yourself. Did you
    EVER think you'd be in ANYTHING where you'd self-censor yourselves?
    I know *I* sure didn't, and it was VERY difficult to face the honest
    facts. I hope you begin, for your own sake, as well as your child's.

Keep your antena's UP and be ready. Your time is coming.

I can feel it :alien:

Magoo~~~
  8. EastAnon Member

Magoo, you rock. Nobody should be forced to make a choice between his parents and family and their freedom. And that is what the cult is driving them to do.

If you ever plan to visit Europe let us know. I'm sure many of us would like to meet you. Consider this an open invitation.
  9. Afromus Prime Member

Wishing you luck Bazz.
  10. anonchoir Member

Bazz, shit, man. I don't know what to say.

TEN MORE SHALL TAKE HIS PLACE!
  11. Anne Ominous Member

As I'm sure others have suggested:

1. Tackle them one at a time. Divide and conquer.
    2. They wanted current $cilons to tell them how shit it is. Point out that that's a stupid request.
    3. Ask them to phone and talk to Tory or JUST READ the exscn forums (which are written largely in scilon).
    4. ???
    5. PROFIT!!
  12. Anondelivers Member

I feel sorry for you Bazz, but I'm also happy that you made this post.
    Who knows how many people out there are going through what you are but will never be able to post here to tell us about it?
    Gl in life.
  13. exOT8Michael Member

I hope Melbourne Anons have some really good pro-BAZZ, anti-cult banners next protest. Sheeeesh.
  14. Ten Tigers Member

^^^O HELLS YES!!!! :woot:
  15. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

I agrizzle.
  16. Anon3634068 Member

^THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this alone will do it for me to spread the truth about scientology.
  17. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

how the fuck did they find out your dox?? need to know to watch my own back.
    staying anonymous is the best weapon we have in this war
  18. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Bazz, I hope you continue with non-Enturb activism but regardless don't let that evil cult take your family away from you.
  19. Anon3634068 Member

Headline: CoS uses fair game on 20 year old boy who posted critical remarks about the Cult
  20. Magoo Member

East Anon: Thank you! Which part of Europe are you In?
    I'd love to meet you all :wink:

Ok,
    Since most people don't know what "Fair Game" really is, I say switch it to this:

Scientology comes between 20 year old and his Scientology parents,
    JUST BECAUSE HE POSTED *FACTS* About the CULT of Scientology.
    url xenu.net ---enturbulation.org

This Should get out~~~EVERYWHERE. THIS *is* one of skillions of harmful actions Scientology does, hiding behind the curtain of "religion". They ARE
    a mafia-like organization, to quote Judge ? who said that.

My 2 cents ....

M
  21. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

This is why we have laptops and coffee shops, or at least public libraries, so to fight the good fight.

All of this makes me wonder how they found you out. Did your parents install some kind of scilon trojan on your computer? I advocate doing a format and reinstall, and if you have to, create your own special partition, and encrypt it. Or use a USB thumb drive with some Linux goodness on it.
  22. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

E-mails, I bet. He's really bad about stuff like that.
  23. Delaware Member

SOMETHING FOR MOM AND DAD!!

You don't find anything unusual about a "religion" that sets aside a good portion of its teachings and instruction to specifically deal with critics? Some of which states it is alright to lie, slander and even use violence on anyone against their teachings?

You don't find anything wrong with a "Church" having its own secret service/inteligence/black-ops organization?

You don't find it the least bit odd that a "religion" is instructing you to treat your son like a criminal? AND YOU ARE FUCKING DOING IT?!

WAKE THE FUCK UP!

And Bozz? Get out as soon as you can.
  24. Magoo Member

Keep in mind, it's a *very* odd thing when you're in a cult. I have no doubts they think, feel, believe THEY ARE HELPING THEIR SON, by doing this.
    I can't tell you how many things I observed, or was a part of, that now I look
    back and think: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME?? HOW COULD ***I***
    TORY, FREE SPEECH ADVOCATE, EVER have bought their :bs: and agreed to not read books, not talk to people, open up PHONY ACCOUNTS?

But you know what? I DID. And I did it as I was SURE, just as I'm sure Bazz's parents are sure, it was the right thing to do.

To the parents, here IS the bottom line: Hubbard (the creator of Scientology) said "hiding is at the bottom of the Tone Scale". And yet,
    ALL of the Executive and "OT's" are in hiding! So what is wrong with that picture?

I SAY: "LOOK at both sides, make up your own mind, Think for yourselves"

Tommy Davis (Scientology's new failure PR) said: "Think for yourself"

But you, the parents, are PROVING:::: IN SCIENTOLOGY ONE IS NOT
    ALLOWED TO THINK FOR ONESELF. (And I'm a parent, so spare me the
    "We're protecting our son" routine. He's 20 Y E A R S old!)

Call me if you want to talk---I think you really need to get what you're up against, controlled by, and buying into. This isn't just your lives, this is your money, your future, your FREEDOMS you are pissing away!

Tory Christman
    X-OT 7 after 30 YEARS "in"
    For thinking and speaking my mind, I was declared SP, expelled from
    Scientology, lost ALL of my 30 year "Friends" over night, and my husband
    of 27 years. I gained wonderful friends, real friends who don't live in fear and can think for themselves, and my own freedom to do, say, think whatever I damned well please. That means everything to me. Just think back to when you were 20:
    IF someone had told you in 30 years you'd be controlled by a group who would decide for you what you could and couldn't read, who to talk to, what is and isn't Ok---and charge exhorbitant fees for it, what would you have said, then?

Don't let FEAR run your lives. It's not too late.
    *(818) 588-3044
  25. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Bazz, it sounds to me as if you're doing the right thing under very unpleasant circumstances. When I was 20, I couldn't afford to live on my own either, and certainly didn't want anything to come between me and my parents. All that said, this will pass.

God, this is fucking why.
  26. exOT8Michael Member

Bazz, my sincere prediction is that this will NOT silence you permanently.
    U know it.
    Good on ya!
  27. Ezzie Member

I've just joined these boards but seen a few of your other posts/topics whilst lurking.

All I can say is I hope you find a way to fight back and change the mind set of your parents.. they sound quite deep into the preverbrial ocean of "cult" :|
  28. ravenanon Member

Get a hold of Magoo. She can help! I think she has talked to alot of parents for people.
  29. Erra Member

For every one that falls...

Keep on keeping on with the good fight, any way you can.
  30. Anon-101 Member

Keep doing what other people have suggested: plenty of ways you can help out without posting here!

Chip away at your parents; use YouTube; argue for your independence. All that teenage stuff!
  31. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Dear Bazz At Work:

With this quote alone I can tell you are a mature and thoughtful young person. I look forward to the day, which I believe will come, that your parents will realize that YOU are the only one who displayed wisdom in this difficult time for your family.

And as frustrating as it may be right now, I agree with all the posters who encourage you to remain close to your family and respect the agreements you make with them. Disconnection is the game scientology plays, NOT anonymous or any other free-thinking person.

To Pam and fellow scientologists- THIS IS WHY YOU WILL NEVER WIN. Because you just don't get how offensive and wrong your behaviour and practices are. An example like Bazz's gives ME all the more energy to keep up the fight. YOU CREATE YOUR OWN ENEMIES and you don't even see it. You have just created a 1 person anti-scientologist PR machine FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE! Everybody he works with, is friends with, goes to school with, will probably hear this story...fail move, scientology, really fail
  32. genome Member

your computer has been tampered with

do not trust it

full wipe/reinstall and check for any additional hardware...
  33. genome Member

also: re - your parents being advised not to disconnect

this makes sense, they dont want to give us more ammunition. they want >you< to do the disconnecting.
  34. AnonyMama Member

I am a parent, and I take that role extremely seriously. God (or insert your higher power of choice here) asks we parents to not only provide the basic necessities: food shelter, clothing, health care, etc. for our children. We're also entrusted to teach our offspring the skills needed to survive in the big, wide world. Even the biological world supports this responsibility. Penguins, for example, are taught to swim and fish for food, and to avoid predators in order to survive. As a human parent of another human, it is not necessary for me to teach my child to fish for food in order for him/her to survive in the human world. Instead, I've taught and encourage him/her independent thought - how to seek out information and knowledge, reach his/her own conclusions, and practice making sound decisions on his/her own. Bazz's parents are stripping him of that right/of those lessons. They've basically broken the trust placed on them when he was born, IMHO. Sure - he has a roof over his head. Big deal. Fail parents are FAIL!:frustration:
  35. Jesseanon Member

TL, Read it all anyway.

Bazz- you find yourself in a difficult position, but see the opportunity here. Enturbulate carefully, and you may bring many members of the COS back to reality. If your parental units have not disconnected from all other family, give other family members info. A long talk with HIS father might get YOUR father back to sanity. Grandparents are respected in all cultures. I protest beside my own daughter, not because of anything the COS did to me personally, but because of the evils they are doing to you, and others like you. It is an honor to be in the same world as you, Stay Strong!
  36. Helios. Member

Why don't you make a thread dedicated to your opinions, then just edit the one post in that thread all the time with your ideas and opinions with references to each thread you talk about, therefore not making yourself a "regular poster" but still contributing to enturbulation aka not in violation of the parenting laws.

You must educate your parents.
  37. K_Anon Member

To Bazz:

Good luck with all that you do Bazz, Ausnons have your back. Take it slowly and keep things sweet with your parents for as long as it takes. Take precautions to protect your identity and lurk, lurk, lurk. Print threads and leave them scattered around your local library, schools and bus stops. Someone will read them.

I'm sure it's ILLEGAL to trace phone calls in Australia without firstly notifying all householders that you intend on doing so (privacy laws). Exceptions are of course the police and law enforcement services. Use your mobile and call the melbourne number if you ever need help.
    I don't think there's a precedent for tracing emails yet, but it's a potential invasion of privacy. Once their orgs are blown open feel free to sue for stalking and harassment :)

Stay strong Bazz, you have a friend in Anonymous. This is the reason why we are fighting the forces behind CoS--keeping safe a human's basic right to choice and freedom of religion.

To the org staff reading this, especially Pamela (which I assume is her real name):

First of all: congratulations. After spending multiple man hours of psuedo-hacking, stalking, harassment and tracing internet usage, you have sucessfully prevented a 20-year-old Australian man from posting again on an internet-based forum propped up and paid for by your own advertisements.

Congratulations again on allowing him to post one last time to confirm that Fair Game is happening right now in Australia.

Are you really that scared? Is one man's opinion really that much of a threat to your precious 'church' that you feel the need to scare his parents into believing he is a terrorist and a horrible person?

One day the parents will wake up and look at what this cult has done to their son. Scientology has had a dream run in Australia, but it looks like that's almost over.
  38. anon4eva Member

That is so beautifully said, Bazz you should copy that^^^ and post it in your house, it is moving and true!
  39. Anonagi Member

Bazz, forgive me for what I'm about to say. It isn't directed at you, but since we now know that the Melbourne org reads this and your parents do as well, I have to say this.

To the Scientologists watching this thread:

Is this why you got into Scientology? Is this why you bought a copy of Dianetics, or took the stress test, or listened to what someone in a yellow shirt had to say? You most likely got in becuse you wanted to help, which is an admirable trait! But what happened along the way that's making you so desperate to monitor the actions of what one person says on the internet? What happened to make you feel manipulating his parents into suppressing his free speech was helping? What happened to make you feel that you had to cover yourselves over the fact that one of your spokespeople lied and how disconnecting would cause a PR flap?

What happened that made you feel Bazz's family was just pawns in a PR game and that a 20 something year old kid who lives at home is such a serious threat that he needs to be dealt with?

Is this why you were excited when you found out about clearing the planet? Is this why you shelled out so much money to improve your state of being to the point where you can manipulate others "for the greater good"?

THIS is why we are protesting. This is why we are engaged in this fight. It's for people like Bazz. It's for people like his parents. It's for people like you. Do research. All your friends and family still care about you and they always will.

If you had known that the Church of Scientology was going to lead you to do this, right here, right now...would you have picked up the e-meter cans?

To Bazz's Parents:

Think back about the joy you had when he was born, about all the potential he had, the smiling faces you two had in the hospital. This was your son. This was something the two of you created out of love. Over the years, you've seen him grow into a fine young man, but now outside pressures are entering and throwing that into confusion.

You're being told not to disconnect. Why would you need to be told not to do something if it didn't exist? Scientologists have said for years that no such policy exists, and yet they are specifically telling you not to do it.

Why? Is it because they care for your son, or because they don't want the bad publicity after publicly and vehemently denying the Disconnection policy?

Think back to the first time he said the words "mama" and "papa." Think to all the times you gave him piggyback rides. Think of the times you put a bandaid on his knee when he fell. Think of how many times you had to tie his shoelaces.

If you're ordered to disconnect, think of all that you'll be losing.

Because of what the Church of Scientology has told you to do, you're going to miss your son's wedding.

Because of what the Church of Scientology has told you to do, you're going to miss the birth of his first child, no doubt as joyous an occasion as his own birth was to you.

Because of what the Church of Scientology has told you to do, you'll never be able to see your grandkids.

Because of what the Church of Scientology has told you to do, you're going to miss out on the greatest pride in life - a parent seeing their child grow up and have their own family.

If you're forced to disconnect because your own flesh and blood disagrees with you, if you're forced to miss on all these great things that will bring you pride and joy as parents, or bring your son the joy of having his children and their children know what a loving couple you were and how thankful he is to you for showing him what it means to be a family and what it means to care for and love and put family above all else, it won't be because of your sons actions.

It will be because of what the Church of Scientology has told you to do.
  40. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

this ^^

i agree with every last word. im just one more person.......

Shame on you Pam, Shame on you $cientology