Customize

Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Bazz At Work, May 12, 2008.

1. PrestonFag Member

Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Unlucky man.

Stay committed and try and get people to take your place or to educate your parents. It saddens me that they're not proud that you're trying to make a difference for good.
  2. Ten Tigers Member

Bazz, Tory gives some solid advice, here. Make peace, keep peace, bide your time, and then GTFO of there. (I know he probably can't read this, but anyway, FWIW...)
  3. an_anonymous Member

he said he was allowed to lurk
  4. Ten Tigers Member

Cool. Hang tough, Bazz! :guyfawkes:
  5. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

The reason the church is coming down so hard on you is because they know you're a big threat to them. Your parents seem like they are valued members of the church, and that you're that close to them and able to feed them with "enturbulating" material scares the shit out of the CoS. Don't be brushed under the carpet, but at the same time retain a good relationship with your parents - no matter how strong your opinion on Scientology, your family should always come before that. We'll see you around, in one way or another.

Godspeed!
  6. Chongwang Member

Wait he is 20 years old? what the hell? I could understand being 13 or something and having your parents freak out but 20 years old is a little steep. Look at it from this perspective you are not coming home drunk or strung out on drugs every night. You are protesting on something you feel strongly about. This is a step backward for your parents "parenting".
  7. an_anonymous Member

are you sure his parents are scientologists? I dont recall reading that
  8. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

A lot of theories and tinfoil in this thread. The logical explanation is simple. Scilon parents snoop on adult son. They THEN spill the beans (auditing anyone?) to scilon overlords. Stalking on enturb begins and son is declared PTS until he stops this online naughtiness against the criminal orginisation. Parents have a choice between church and son, choosing church.

It's sickening really, but nothing out of the ordinary in the scilon world. My sympathies are with you young man, you have some very serious decisions to make.

*edit* grammar etc
  9. heynonnymous Member

Hey Bazz,

Sorry to hear it's come to this, but your parents' reactions sound like standard Scientological ones--it was to be expected. Not hoped for, but expected.

Props to you for standing your ground and trying to show your parents the evidence...they just WONT SEE IT. Nothing you can do about that right now--and you are under their roof--doesn't matter if you're 20.

BUT--You don't have to post online to be Anonymous.There's plenty of anonsupporters spreading the word IRL.

Hang in there, continue to keep up with "the movement" as I call it--do whatever you can offline, and do what your conscience tells you in regards to your parents---We'll support you.

P.S. Dontcha think if he could afford to move out, he would've already done it? He lives in a small town, i.e, jobs scarce--not exactly a mecca of cheap dwellings.

P.S.S. We all support a good relationship with your family, but you don't necessarily have to be nice to the Scienofascists...Pam what-was-her-last-name at the Melbourne org....?:wink:
  10. heynonnymous Member

oh yeah,
    most importantly--this is ONLY TEMPORARY....so just hang for the duration...it WILL pass.
  11. cubby Member

good luck, bazz... keep your chin up and don't despair. i know i and many others will be thinking of you as we keep on, and push a little harder because we know you can't right now.

any time you want to :frustration: just remember that your parents do love you... they've just been badly misled, by those who are unethical and/or badly misled themselves.
  12. jeannie36832 Member

Bazz, you are in a unique position here. The word is getting out faster and faster everyday. It WILL be plastered all over the news soon. You can help those who will be confused and hurt by being their bridge to the outside world.

1. Meet with Red Cross, local churches and service organizations and explain that when this goes down there may be some displaced people with no place to go.
    2. Ask for assistance and/or advice in setting up a network for housing, clothing, food, employment for these people.
    3. Counseling that doesn't smack so hard of psychiatry will be needed and church groups can provide that so long as it is understood that proselytizing to vulnerable people is a no-no.
    4. You can help your parents deal with their anger, hurt, and confusion when CoS falls and they will be proud of the efforts you are making to help those that you could have turned your back on when they started attacking your freedoms.

If you feel up to the challenge, sign up for Anonymous's Aftermath Rescue Corps (always voluntary here, of course:eek:face:).
  13. ocelot Member

Surely, if melbourne org is spying on him this is illegal in someway. If it persists I would think it must fall under some sort harassment/blackmail law. Though perhaps his parents are bluffing and making it up.

If they are really trying to harass you that much a restraining order against the org might be a good idea.
  14. anon9000+ Member

RAAAGE

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  15. Anonsticks Member

Typical, you stand up for a just course and you get bitch slapped for it. Why are your parents not worried about people spying on you?

Also, Let this be a warning to all of you: lock your god damn computer
  16. Zak McKracken Member

BAZZ, YOU RULE.
    AND ARE WHY WE PROTEST

On behalf of Anonymous, I hereby reserve one (1) Internet, just for you.
  17. SamuelAdams Member

Bazz_At_Work,
    You got a lot of varied advice, which is good. It is you who has to make the right decisions & separate the good from the bad. I think you do need to keep your family together & not let the scientology org drive a wedge between you. Make sure you keep up with friends around town or make new ones. You need to find some people to talk with about issues since you can't do it at home or on-line. It's no good to keep things bottled up. scientology took the first step at eliminating your support structure. That's what they do. Make sure you find alternate friends to serve as support.

If you need to here is an Anonymous Tor boot CD. Boot your computer to it. It's untraceable. You could also probably put it on a thumb drive or find something like it:
    Anonym.OS: LiveCD with build in Tor Onion routing and Privoxy (Hacking Illustrated Series InfoSec Tutorial Videos)

Bazz's Dad,
    I understand you are pretty confused about this whole situation. Your son obviously loves you and his mother a lot. Don't let scientology drive a wedge between your family. A religion that values it's own growth & survival at the expense of anyone & everyone who get's in their way is not one who's values are worth supporting.

Right now you are trying to hold Bazz to a promise you should know he won't be able to keep. He needs to be able to talk with people who understand what he is going through. You have your auditing to get things off your chest. Bazz has nothing and no one. Not even in his own home. He doesn't trust scientology and it doesn't work for him. You should at least consider letting him hang out and discuss matters online at the exscientologykids.com forums. If he doesn't get some sort of release valve for issues on his mind it will probably turn into resentment & eventually blow up in an unhealthy way.

Think of it like how some young adults find out they are gay. If they have to keep it bottled up and not talk, it tends to screw them up mentally. I have a family member that fortunately found her way to a good support group of people who have gone through what she was going through. I am very thankful for their wise mentorship. There is no telling what kind of bad crowd she could have ended up with. She is now a very well adjusted, caring, successful adult (who just happens to be gay).

No I am not saying your son is gay. But what I am saying is that if you don't let him talk to people who understand him, you are going to fuck him up.

Best wishes & keep your family together.

Pam,
    I am glad you are keeping up with us. I hope you start to understand WHY we have come about and why we are doing this. Well it is karma. And just so we don't misunderstand each other. I am use this specific definition of karma: "action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation" from this dictionary here: karma - Definitions from Dictionary.com

I'm not talking about some ethereal connection in this case. I am talking about direct cause and effect. Scientology, through it's own actions has brought Anonymous in it's current form into existence. But trying to shut people up, repressing them, trying to control them you only build resentment and anger towards scientology. You keep on just stacking them up. There are now (before 2007) more people OUT of scientology than IN. Where do you think this mass of information, energy and people power comes from? It's from all of scientology's victims. The vast majority of your OTs have blow, dropped offline or have been declared. And I am not just talking about over the past few months. I am talking about over the decades that scientology has existed.

By trying to silence Bazz, you have given him even more reason to take down Scientology. Bit by bit. Byte by Byte. You create your own enemies.

Every victim you think you silence, makes us stronger.

Your orgs are filled with people who are there not because they want to be. But because they feel trapped out of disconnection with their family, their friends, their lively hood. They pay lip service to your masters, just as the Jews paid lip service to Caesar. We've been through audits so often we know how to game the system. We know how to game the people. But given the chance, given any chance we will act to bring down this tyranny that enslaves us. We are gathering data & leaking it to the outside world. We are covertly sabatoging operations when no one sees or knows. Sometimes it's small. Sometimes it's big. Sometimes we only slightly botch things where you won't notice. Sometimes we "follow the tech" exactly or "follow orders" exactly in a way we know will be wrong and will have bad consequences but you can't blame that on us can you :wink:. Other times we just get the job done, but not as well as we could.

Keep up the oppression. It only makes our job easier.

We are Anonymous. We are not just in your organization. We ARE your organization.
  18. Asian-anon Member

BAZZ,

The org may have pressured your parents into silencing you, but they can never take away your freedom of thought.

Do not forget.

Your struggle for great justice has only begun!!!!
  19. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Admittedly, I would like to see some Anon's show up in Bazz's front lawn next time Pam and her drones visit.

[IMG]
    EN TUR BU LATE
  20. Ten Tigers Member

This gave me wood... Hot damn!!
  21. anon_david Member

Disconnection is still at work here, people. Bazz, practically considered property of the cult by virtue of being at the mercy of his parents, was forced to disconnect from the SP that is Anonymous. That is not ok, but they're his parents. I guess they're allowed to do this to their son.

But dude, what the hell kind of parent sees evidence that their 'church' is stalking their son and sides with the 'church'. WTF, guys, WTF.

That said, I wish you and your parents well, Bazz. I hope you guys can find happiness and above all, do it as a united family.

Pam, congrats, you just pulled up your stats. Because of you, Scientology now has a critic for life. How long do you think you'll be able to suppress Bazz? Here's a clue: it won't be long enough.
  22. Magoo Member

Remember this, Bazz, your parents AND "PAM":

In the Scientology Creed of a Scientologist, it says:

"Man has the inalienable right to Free speech, free thought"

You all prove DAILY that this is an utter lie, you don't believe in
    free thought or free speech. If you did, we wouldn't be typing this
    here to Bazz at work, would we?

So STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES and just admit: YOU ARE "IN"
    A TOTALITARIAN, Non-Democratic, One man band run by a psycho
    named David Miscavige. This man, by the way, took over the title of the church from
    "Pat and Annie Broker" (who Hubbard said it should go to)---by
    threatening Pat: "Either you Shut the FUCK UP, or *I* (DM) will have you put in JAIL FOREVER, for transporting $$$ across state lines to Hubbard (in the millions) and never paying taxes on it". We (the X-Scios) have many now X-Sea Org testifying that DM beats people up. Granted, he's a tiny wimpy guy--but he brings strong brutes with him. Also, he's locked up Ray Mittoff and all the other Executives in a room. Don't believe it? Google "Blownforgood" or "Bts2free" and READ! You are on the WRONG side of the Fence!

Scios: YOU ---------------are supporting this crap?

Pulllllllllllllease. And Bazz-----please do make peace, and plan your exit stage left.

We all have had to do it--------Looks like your time is coming.

May the wind be at your back. You know where to find us :wink:

WE are NOT in hiding! (That's the bottom of the Tone Scale, to any Scio reading this, which Scientology *also* demonstrates daily they are in. Anonymous has a reason to wear masks (Your "Fair Game" crap)---what's YOUR Excuse?

Love to ALL :anon::alien:

Magoo~~
  23. anon4eva Member

MAGOO I am sending you many hugs!:flowers:
    You are loved for your courage, you are loved for your strength
    but most of all you are LOVED!
  24. seebs Member

Call child protection services or the local equivalent. Your parents are endangering your life and wellbeing, and you have legitimate fear that they will harm you.
  25. Anonhopeful Member

do nothing of the sort, do not jeapodise the stability of your family even for the sake of this movement. while i am kinda agnostic with quite strong leanings to christianity, i would say pray for your parents and your family and with luck they will come to see the Church for what it is, The manipulating, abusive and controlling creation of a man who desired nothing more than lining his own pocket.

Scientology say they believe strongly in the "Family unit"

The only unit the Church of Scientology is interested is the unit of currency $£€
  26. Plups Member

For the US folks, 18 is the legal age of adulthood in Australia.

Bazz, I think it's wonderful that you value your relationship with your folks. You'll know when it's time to move out. I hope this event gives them cause to think about things and ultimately that they wake up and smell freedom.

All the best, Bazz.
  27. sonofaxeman Member

There is little worse a parent can do than invade a child's privacy and attempt to stunt their interests. Your parents are rotting failures, and they need to be informed of this fact. Not because of what you're protesting, that doesn't matter, but that they are actively trying to suppress you.

They have no business trying to parent. Make sure they know that.
  28. Lucylulz Member

Bazz, I'm so sorry this cult has gotten your parents :( I can only pray that they come to there senses. Keep lurking on Enturb, keep getting the message out, and maybe play one of Tory's videos a tad loud :p? We're with you, dude.
  29. OHWOW Member

Haha, oh wow, look at the faggots here telling you how your parents suck. Fucking Christ, this whole protest thing will probably be just a faint memory once the years go by and you have more important shit to prioritize on.

Your family is more important than this shitty raid. Learn to love them.

Plus, you still have the internet, right? You can still fight on that front, dickface.
  30. JOE999999999 Member

Dude...

You've been "shuddered into silence". Not good. Not win. Not cake.

Hope you find a space more conducive to your style, and less repressive to your right to express your self.
  31. OHWOW Member

He just needs to adapt.

OP: If you still want to participate in raids IRL, lrn2viral.
  32. Ohaianon Member

Bazz, from waaay across the world I want you to know that you always have support from us. Let the church influence your parents, but keep fighting in your own way if you feel it's necessary. Of course, don't blame your parents for getting stuck in such a dangerous business, instead, love them for who they are, and keep chugging along. You have a right to free speech, you have a right to keep all ties with your family, and you have a right to do whatever your heart deems is right.

Most importantly, no matter how far "in" either you or your parents are, never stop being -you- that's something the church should never be allowed to take away.

Best wishes for you guys in the future, near and far.
  33. Longus Catus Member

Don't leave your family, just enturbulate them on a daily basis till their brains assplode or logic finally wins. And if the scifags force them to dc appeal to their logic since they just proved you right even more.
  34. avbb Member

[IMG]
  35. wombat70000 Member

Bazz,

this is the kind of shit that gets people fired up. your parents are lucky people and i hope they stay in contact if/when you move out. stay strong and stay connected. do not let anyone tell you that you can not speak freely.

oh and "Pam" if you are reading, know this: because of your actions you have just enraged a member of society to the point that i will now be activly protesting instead of staying at home. so fuck you "Pam"! be warry "Pam" we are closer than you know ;)

best of luck Bazz stay in touch and let your parents know i wish them well and hope they wake up before they disconect from you.
  36. AnonBuff Member

ok, so you parents are fucking retarded. Good to know. Get tor. Create a new account, clear your search history, and you will be good.
  37. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Hey Bazz, I just wanted you to know that no matter what you do or where you are, you're always in our thoughts and hearts. I am disappointed in your family for holding you back, but I hope that one day soon you'll be able to be free with not only your thoughts but your actions as well. We're still with you, and you with us. You don't need a sign and a mask to be Anonymous. All you need is defiance. You probably have more of that than any one I know.
  38. supafreak Member

7. Always delete your cookies and browsing history and clear your cache when you shut your browser.
  39. exOT8Michael Member

Bazz, look at how many people care about you.
    The irony of this is that your parents' action against you may now bring in dozens more Anons because it was such a retard op on you. This may be an epic contribution of yours to the Chanology venture.
    Good on ya !!!
    :headbang::headbang::headbang:
  40. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

**be warned I have only read two pages of this thread**

I can't believe the CULT is spying on your internet activity and your parents are okay with that. Did they not find it at all odd that a "church" was calling about a message board. Are they completely clueless?