Customize

Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Bazz At Work, May 12, 2008.

1. Bazz At Work Member

Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Ok all anonymous and scientology members reading my posts. This will be my last post. I am one pissed off puppy but theirs not much I can do about the situation. So let me lay it out for all you curios mask wearing heroes who fight for what we believe in.

I get home from work a few days ago the time is about 11:30. I hear a voice from my parents room so I take a stroll down and go see them. Well I get in there and sit on there bed and my dad is talking in a very annoyed voice. “we know what you have been doing” im like… yea… ok…. I go on to learn that he has gone into my room why I was at work and been browsing my computer. Checking out my pimping youtube account and my whole of two videos on it. He then went to another window and watched an episode of “deathnote” that I had been watching. Then cruised enturbulation. Well this was suppressing enough. But then. “Goes out and grabs tin hat and rams it on own head” he tells me that the Melbourne org had called and told them that I have been posting on enturbulation and they have been monitoring my posts and replies for awhile now. And that they have known about me.

Ok, my jaw drops, but let me just take a second to enjoy the attention our scilon friends have given me.

They then go on to explain that they have read ALL my posts and threads on enturbulation under Bazz At Work and Anon013 and they were absolutely disgusted about what I have written and that I am so deep into this group of anonymous. They were so angry and GRRRR that they used wire cutters to sever my internet cord. “I wire up our network in our house” so no Internet for me. I guess they thought that would silence me.

So as we go into the wee hours of the night arguing back and fourth I am forced to come to some kind of agreement. They absolutely refuse to allow me to continue posting on enturbulatin. In fact they don’t want me doing any research what so ever on the subject. And if I do post they said Melbourne will contact them and they will cut my internet for good. But apparently I have to be “willing” to stop posting. I don’t know were that comes from as in my view I have no choice at this point. So I haggle my way through and we come to an agreement. I am free to search, watch, and read anything I want. But I keep my opinion concerning scientology to myself. So no more posting on enturbulation. And yes I know about they whole make a new account thing. And the fact is I could I might even depending on the future. But I am a moral guy and I did promise my father that I would not post anymore. And I hate breaking my promises.

So here I am now with my last post. But I may have been silenced but I will never go away. I will continue to watch everything anonymous related very closely. This includes visiting enturb daily to read the breaking news. And still talking to people I get in direct contact with through more private means that Melbourne can't stick there heads in on and have a snoop around, then go crying to peoples parents cos they feel buthurt.

Oh and speaking of that, if you remember in my last post I used the name “Pam”. Well, that was this ladies first name and she feels so extremely butthurt that she desperately needs an apology. “So I am sorry Pam” But I just want readers to keep this in mind. They know my full first name and last name. Were I live, my phone number. And as they have admitted they have been keeping tabs on me even when I have just been posting my own opinions on a forum. After all I believe in freedom of speech even if they don’t. So you know what “Pam” and the rest of you scilons reading this post. Im sorry you all feel so buttfucked that the truth is getting out, I’m sorry my opinion offends you. And I’m sorry anonymous is fighting a new battle you cant win. Have a cry. If you don’t like the internet, its simple! Log of!!!

Yes I do have my parents’ permission to post one last thread telling people why I’m going away.

So yes anonymous I am still a little pissed of and im sure you can understand why. I wish everyone the best and I do hope you succeed with all your planes. I know I will be watching. Sorry to be sclienced in this way… but I will be around. This is what scientology dose to family’s. They suppress free speech. They cause fights. This is why I can’t stand them.

Yours best, Bazz At Work, Anon013

Oh and these are my whole two videos on youtube. Feel free to enjoy :)

YouTube - A aid/demonstration of anonymous fight against scientology

YouTube - Scientology and anonymous a tribute

YouTube - Anonymous sign language

ExpendableAnon:http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-ge...been-silenced-permanently-13748/3/#post252255
    comment 51 is true and i agree to all that is written
  2. WindandGhosts Member

Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

That sucks, and may you print out Scientology materials and tape them all over the house. Inside of cupboards, under the toilet seat, whereever.

Also, ask them if they think you've been paid, or if you're doing this on your own? Doubt, doubt, doubt. Always remember the doubt rundown. Always remember the ARC and why that's not being followed.

If they're ever clear, ask them why they aren't happy. They should be able to fix that. Ask them why they're sick, and why it's their fault their sick.

Always use the tech against them, in truth, to instill doubt.
  3. momISanon Member

OMG, Bazz. I have been praying for you since your first post, and will continue to pray for you and your family. I'm so sorry, hun. May you be granted strength and peace during such a difficult time and I will continue to pray for your parents' freedom from this stronghold.
  4. Anonvox Member

Don't worry Bazz, we will free your parent's minds, somehow.
  5. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Wow that is a god damn shame, I'm sorry you have to go along with this. An internet cafe and a new name can work wonders though. Sure you may not be able to post on Enturb, but the streets are where it really counts. Can you make flyers? Yes. Can you talk to people on the street and tell them your story? Yes. Don't let this happen without a fight (however silent it may be).

They can't take your anonymity away for good :wink:

I wish you luck :anon:
  6. ladybug2 Member

^^^this

You can join the ranks of many others that fight for our cause in other ways.

The day is coming when all is exposed and your parents will see the truth
  7. MrToad Member

That bites

Might be best for you to stay under the radar for a while. Keep doing your research, keep lurking around Enturb etc.

I have an idea. Maybe leave some choice articles on your desktop for your folks to peruse the next time they are invading your computer. A little something something for them to think about. Xenu.net has a good inventory of stories. Oh! Also the 'My Story From the Inside' on the Xenu.net forums. That stuff will make anyone cry.
  8. kyranon Member

Ah yes, parents supressing a cause their child is passionate about!

Countdown till your 18th birthday - amiright?
  9. Robert S Member

Since you gave your Dad your word that's it then. Don't worry about. The most important thing is your family. But no one can monitor your mind and your heart.

Time will pass, things will change, and the evil cult that has poisoned the minds of those around you will fall.

You do what your family wants of you and no two ways about. I, on the other hand, being both a grandfather and an ex-scientologist, will keep my opinion about your father to myself at this point.
  10. DarkSim Member

Bah, the melbourne org can go fuck themselves.

Honestly, how can they stand on a high pedestal and claim scientology doesn't suppress free speech, or disconnect families when they've just done the first and are certainly well on their way to doing the second.

This is total bullshit Bazz and you shouldn't have to take it. Go back and talk to your folks. Spam the house with info on the Co$, get them to call Tory if they want. Heck, pay a visit to the Melbourne org and talk to "Pam". I'm sure as a scientologist she can appreciate how important COMMUNICATION is.

What I find patently bizarre is how the unlike any other church scientology refuses to reform even after there is concrete proof, first hand testimony from hundreds and mounting international pressure. :/
  11. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

They are sweeping you under the rug!

This is how they handle folks!

You know the org is having someone read everything, you should come up to present time and do a doubt formula on chanology, Maybe even clear body thetans to full conceptual understanding?

I've been watching your threads, and it's just an incredible shame it comes to this.
  12. tazor Member

You are a very talented young man. Stay strong. This too shall pass.
  13. Bazz At Work Member

Oh in a matter of fairness I do have to say this. It was reported to me from my parents that when the church rang they stated that they shouldn’t disconnect from me. Weather this is because of there interview with Tommy Davis. Or the hell of a big deal I would make about it I don’t know. But that is apparently what was said. Oh and I may even get to read this file they are making up on me. I hope I do. “Gets out frame”

And for all concerned don’t worry i will not go away. I won’t be defeated this easily.

Yes... but I don’t think they are going to complain if I add that little bit in...
    "resisting urge to keep posting"

They said if I continue they will disconnect my computer from the network "I created" permanently even though I brought my computer, my own router, and I pay for the Internet.
    “you live in our house so you go by our rules” or something close along to lines.

Hey all thanks for all ya comments. I am just editing an old post so not bad XD anyway I just want to say that living in a small country town can be a pain. But I do have a grate relationship with my parents and we do get along on almost everything. I did leave home then come back because they kept asking me and things with my gf at the time were rough. But I will admit I am content living here and enjoy been with them. though they do charge me rent every week just to be at home. And power... and internet XD

Put simply I’m not angry at my parents they are family. I’m angry at scientology for there part in this.

this is an edit i had to put this vid up. i wonder if this was what L ron was like when he was in the space navy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddEIICbllAI
  14. anonymous3424 Member

you should tell them to talk to us directly.

hey wait a sec... .... did... did you just post again?
  15. anon1957 Member

I have one thing to say to Pam:

"Show me a Motherfucking Clear!"

YouTube - XENUTV - Jason Beghe Interview Highlights

Bazz, stay strong. And I am happy that your parents are listening to Tommy Davis. It may be the only decent thing he has accomplished in his entire life. And your parents have, however unwittingly, taught you a valuable lesson about values and truth.

But we should be honored that scientologists all over the world are spending so much time on enturbulation. I am sure it is the most interesting part of their day.
  16. DarkSim Member

I like how they have to specifically state to your parents that they shouldn't disconnect. Does anyone else think that makes it seem as if they thought his folks would somehow consider that?!

Also, copy pasta and wikileak contents of folder!

Stay strong. This crap will pass. Just make a new account.

EDIT: Also, keep posting. What can they do besides prove all your allegations to be correct?
  17. CantPickaName Member

oh Pam...Thanks for proving once again Sci doesnt like free speech

And one more thing Pam...YOU just created at LEAST 10 more critics...FAIL!!!! FAIL!!!

maybe Sci will die from lead poisoning from all the foot bullets
  18. eksef Member

What the FUCK?

Why didn't your dad tell the church GTFO?

I disagree with what you're doing. There is no reason to stop what you are doing. Explain to your parents what's going on. There was a picture of a DAD MOM AND DAUGHTER protesting together!
  19. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

We'll not let them win. They might have won this battle but they shall not win the war!

Glory to Anonymous! Glory to Marcabria!

GLORY TO BAZZ!
  20. Globie Member

MUTHA FUCKIN' GRIAASDLKJF;ALKEYHGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a parent myself, I cannot express how pissed off and disappointed I am in your parents. They have FAILED you!

I'm too pissed to go into it further, but your parents seem to care more about Scientology then they do about you by taking away your freedom to share your opinions.

UGGGGGHHHH!!!! MUTHAFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No offense, but I really do need to get that off my chest.

GL to you Bazz, as soon as you are able to leave that house, I highly suggest you do. If you're a grown man, you should be able to make your own educated decisions rather than have them forced upon you, and by continuing to live with your 'rents... well, I think you know the jizz of it. "it's their roof, yada yada yada".
  21. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Celebrate the day when you finally move out of your parents' home and revel in the true freedom you will someday have. Thank you, /b/rother for all you have done. Inform and educate outside your home in any way you can, covertly of course. :twisted:
  22. Skeptic1337 Member

Unless you plan on letting him move into your house, supporting him and providing medical care as well as what I assume will be college tuition and anything else he might need.

I would advise you to relax. It's ok this happens and we don't advocate any one putting themselves in an untennable position. One anon falls an another will pick up for him.

Until the day when that anon can come back into the fold.

Peace Bazz, work on your parents gently. I understand their concern and try to prove your points small steps at a time.
  23. Anonabliss Member

Good Luck, Bazz. Next month I'll be protesting for you.
  24. ANonScilon Member

We're with you all the way, whatever you decide to do, Bazz.
  25. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

*Nods*
    Bring back Bazz signs will be my secondary equipment from now on.
  26. supafreak Member

Hi Bazz, thanks for keeping us updated. Wow, that's some serious butthurt coming from the Melbourne org. What you do on the net is their business how, exactly...?

I'm really sorry you're in this situation. I hope you can keep talking to your parents and that they'll listen to you instead of the Sci handlers.

I read in your other post that you're 20. Have you considered moving out of home?
  27. Longus Catus Member

Just keep posting, make them prove you right and then appeal to their logic
  28. Anon1720 Member

Bazz, my heart goes out to you and your parents. Sending you all strength.
  29. Anonygrace Member

When you can, Bazz, move out. However that can happen, just do it.

The "not under my roof" thing is a weird tripwire for some parents, mine did it too. Great relationship, never had problems with them but for some reason, certain things just got outlawed. Which I think is pretty typical, and pretty much the reason many people leave home when they don't strictly need to.

Keep reading Enturb, and keep spreading the word (albeit not in electronic form). And Pam can just bite all of us, now can't she? By my book, her actions make her one hell of a suppressive person. Declaratively.
  30. anon252525 Member

What is really odd is telling his parents not to "disconnect"???? My parents would be like WTF I didn't disconnect the phone?? What?? GTFO!

Hang in there and don't worry--there are more to follow you---this just stirs the pot a little more!

And "Pam" you ARE an SP!
  31. Infernanon Member

Take the time you need Bazz. Good luck, someone will pick up where you left, and there will be room for you when you return.

Edit to those of you who don't get it: I'm 99% certain his parents are Scientologists.
  32. Flynn Member

^^all THIS

+something just....:colbert: .....just.isn't...

Bazz you are tops.
  33. anon4eva Member

O Bazz, I am truly sorry to read your last post. I was, and am rooting for you! I have been reading your posts and find it admirable that you have such respect for your parents, it is just a heart-break that they don't show you the same respect.
    I am also sure they don't see it that way, your folks think they are doing what's best for you. It's too bad that scino's are so against free speech, and if their "religion" was so great, they wouldn't need to control what you read or be so worried what you will find on the internet. The most suppressive groups are operating out of fear, fear that the members will think for themselves and not need to blow any more cash on auditing or bullshit levels! They are protecting their cash flow-- I really wish you could save your parents from the financial ruin they will surely get into, and the brain-washing, lies they get spoon-fed daily--If they only knew that LRH was a drugged up charlatan, and how is biography according to scientologists is SO FALSE! Maybe they have met some kind people in the "church", as I am sure that most scientologists start out with the hopes of helping people.
    My heart breaks for you losing the respect you had for your parents, how can you respect them after they let you get bullied by their supposed "church"?-- by NOT sticking up for their son, when all you are doing is expressing your opinion....is sad, and I feel for the position you are in. You are full of courage and have a bright future ahead of you. Do try and keep the peace with your folks, I am sure the truth will find them and you will have the pleasure of solid relationships with them. AND TO ALL THE SCIFAGS READING THIS........you are not part of any religion, you are NOT saving the planet! Your at the bottom of a pyramid, money making, cult! Shit rolls down and money goes up, paying for DM's luxuries, lawsuits to silence ex-members and critics that know the truth---FREEDOM IS BEING ABLE TO THINK FOR YOURSELF--NO ONE SHOULD EVER TELL YOU WHAT TO THINK, WHAT TO FEEL----WHAT TO READ, OR TO USE YOUR BRAIN! IT'S OKAY AND NECESSARY TO QUESTION SOMETHING WHEN IT DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT. RELIGION IS FREE. AND SO ARE YOUR THOUGHTS. The freezoners practice scientology in it's original form for free.:guyfawkes:
  34. Hieronymous Member

anyway you can show them the Tory video where she addresses parents?
  35. DarkSim Member

His parents are scilons.

Which is why I suggested they call and personally talk to someone who knows all about the church (Tory). His parents aren't so deep that they cna't have a doubt condition.
  36. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Well, since Bazz more or less gave me permission....

(to Bazz's parents) Take no offense in this please. Any of it. I've spoken to Bazz and I've heard his parents speak/interact/joke with him. They're good people, I think, just caught in a bit of a predicament. One might say I'm the one who kicked this little party off.

*grammar nazis look away*

About 2 months ago I got to speak with Bazz. He said that he'd heard about Anon over the tubes and had watched a video or two and wanted to get in touch with an Anon. That was me(obviously). He told me about him, his parents, and the churches past. I dropped a few docs for him to look over and I entroduced him to some Anonymous sites.

Later, as it were, we stroke up a friendship among Anons (for that's what he was and shall continue to be). I gave him a bit of advice on how to deal with Scilons and his parents. This apparently worked too well. His parents, having a history with the Church, were quite perturbed that he would join up with us after having had the history and parents he had. Nonetheless, being tolerant in the beginning, they let Bazz say what he wished to say. But, when they found out about the threads and videos they became increasingly more convinced that Anonymous was bad. They were convinced that we were being payed by the drug companies and they "wigged out" on Bazz upon finding that Melbourne was tracking him and his comments. Either through pressure or concern, they caved into the churches commands. Don't be too hard on them. From the way things have progressed and from what I've heard this is the best way it could have turned out.

For all you gents telling Bazz to move away....what? We're AGAINST disconnection. We are here to bring people together. I, for one, don't want to be party to having Bazz and his parents being on bad terms. This needs to be sorted out between them. I suggest that they come onto the forums and explain their posistions. If their way is that of truth and righteousness (lol, corny) then they will be able to standup against us simple hackers, If not, then we can tell them what we know. I do not wish to be privy to an Anonymous form of disconecction. I will not stoop as low as the Scilons.
  37. anonspitfire Member

all i can say is, good luck bazz
  38. SimpleCoax Member

Oh, ok, his parents are scientologists. At first I really didn't understand why someone's parents would be so mad that their child was doing something noble. Hmm, well good luck my man. Also to the Melbourne org members, is this why you really got into scientology...to break up families? Think about what you're really doing.
  39. supafreak Member

I don't think that anyone who suggested that Bazz move out of home means that he should disconnect from his parents. I do think it might be easier on Bazz if he had his own place.
  40. Re: Bazz At Work, Anon013 has now been silenced Permanently!

Well good thing is you can still do PM's on here as well as read the forums keep up to date and know about ongoing events.

Dont let it get to you. I know its frustrating but make sure you keep up your school/work or whatever it is you do know and keep on being anon and proud.

The fact they are even digging into people's posts is pathetic in my opinon, but alas thats how they work.

Hopefully your parents will get over it in due time and understand your rights.

My best to you :)