Customize

"Battlefield Earth" tonight on german TV...

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Amnon Nhymous, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Amnon Nhymous Member

"Battlefield Earth" tonight on german TV...

This is on Tele5 at 3.15 CET tonight

150 minutes long !!!
    May be usefull for shoopin' (?).
    It's all over Europe on Astra satellite for free. And in German.
  2. xenubarb Member

Re: "Battlefield Earth" tonight on german TV...

Enjoy! (we didn't)
  3. MarcabEmpress Member

Oh in German! How awesome!
  4. Amnon Nhymous Member

I can't wait for this. :tinfoil:
  5. kitfisto Member

Anyone remember Mystery Science Theater 3000 . This would be the perfect movie for that .:alien:
  6. Re: "Battlefield Earth" tonight on german TV...

Actually, MST3K's Mike Nelson has a new project, Welcome! | RiffTrax which is 'alternative commentaries' in the MST3K style. They have one for Battlefail Earth...
  7. Exstaff Member

Seen many movies and lots of crappy ones... this was the worst ever but best of all was ordering everyone to see it and only if their stats were up.

"If you are good you can go get a cinematic beating" and even that is too complimentary, that movie was not even kinda decent for tv.

Wasting your libs on that piece of crap was too fucked up to say the least. But hey, that's life in Ronderland.

There were a ton of Hollywood folk who said, "oh nooooozzzzzzzz". I saw more than a dozen people walk out of the theater because it was some of the worst acting ever. I overheard one guy with his wife say "they ruined probably the only decent book that faggot wrote". No shit. Looking back it was just what everyone needed.

We should all thank John Travolta & Bridge Pubs for helping to shake so many out of the hallucinational stuper of Body Thetan solo auditing and Int Management brainwashing.

Thanks John! :hooray:

Thanks Bridge! :hooray:
  8. Amnon Nhymous Member

LOL
  9. MKUltra Member

this was dubbed by film critics as "the worst movie of the century"... even though the century had just begun!

As far as the Scilons being sent into the theaters to put butts in seats for the stats (as much as 3 times and at their own expense no less!), I have heard tales that some Scilons paid for the tickets, and either skipped out into another film that was playing, or just paid and bailed on the showing altogether. It is hillarious that the film was so bad, that the "faithful" could not even sit through a film by their "messiah"! LOL!

One of the funniest reviews of the film I have seen to date (funny offsets the TL;DR factor):

Battlefield Earth movie review
  10. Re: "Battlefield Earth" tonight on german TV...

The only way to watch it is with booze and a greek chorus of anonymous shouting memes in the background.