Customize

Battle Creek, MI raid sometime?

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by AnonOfStout, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnonOfStout Member

Battle Creek, MI raid sometime?

Was thinking about heading over to pester them one of these days, anyone feel up to putting in an appearance? Not sure how many WWP peeps are in the MI area, aside from myself and Subgenius. I'm free most any day of the week, third shifts are handy that way if you don't mind being drowsy at work. :)

If someone local already knows what needs to be done there in terms of notifying the authorities in, I could use some pointers :) Never looked into such things before, too lazy...
  2. xenubarb Member

Re: Battle Creek, MI raid sometime?

Battle Creek, eh?
    A scion of the influential Kellogg family belongs to the cult, which might explain why Narconon Stonehawk was able to defraud so many for so long.
  3. subgenius Member

And the site of one of the most notorious attacks on anon early on in the movement.

Also where the police illegally arrested anon for wearing a mask.

Both lessons in why anon must press charges every time.

BTW I did not know of the Co$/Kellogg connection.
    Dox please whilst I google.

AnonofStout: Just do it.
  4. subgenius Member

Arghh.
  5. AnonOfStout Member

I'd be there already if my camcorder wasn't dead. Hadn't used it since my divorce, turns out it's all brokeded inside.... guess I should have just let her keep it :mad:

Now I'm saving for a new one, but till then I'm S.O.L.

Not sure I want to protest by myself without a cam handy.
  6. subgenius Member

I hear you.
    BTW most little point and shoot digitals also shoot video these days. Probably cheaper than getting your camcorder fixed.
  7. Anonymous Member

8. subgenius Member

This?
    Karolyn Kellogg - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project
    And very weird letter from lrh to Kellogg's
    (warning $cilon site)
    Letter to the Kellogg Company from L. Ron Hubbard - Literature for Breakfast - L. Ron Hubbard - Literary Correspondence
  9. LocalSP Member

10. Suzette Member

Really? I thought it was definitive proof of his being schizoid. Oh well, guess I was wrong.
  11. LocalSP Member

Well there's that too.
  12. subgenius Member

Why did this nutjob have to be so fucking prolific?
    You can never get to the end of it all.
  13. Re: Battle Creek, MI raid sometime?

Hmmm...I remember Battle Creek being quite active back in the day. Battle on, MIfags.
  14. swmianon Member

AnonofStout-- yeah, I used to be quite active until about August of last year, then I got married and lost a lot of free time...but I'd like to get back into the IRL protests. Glad to hear you're interested in doing BC, since that was another reason I stopped going out. After Anonimage moved away, I would have been the only one there, and thats not really the safest thing to do (props to Subgenius, who stood alone in FH this month). I have a camera that will take pretty good video (see link in my sig), so don't worry about that. Also, lol at 3rd shift comment, I am cursed with that too. PM me with whatever details you feel like sharing, such as your rough location (nearest major city will do), and times/days you might be available for planning IRL or on IRC.

Oh, and anyone else who is interested, I'm back to making business cards to shopdrop, right now using this design * New "You Found The Card" Graphic - Page 2 - Why We Protest | Activism Forum . Also let me know if you need copies of anything in large quantities, as I own a laser printer.

Another good way to contact me is email of course, swmianon (at) gmail (dot) com.

NFNF etc

swmianon
  15. DonBlotto Member

I haven't protested before, but I'm sure I can bring a few friends from KZoo...what should I be aware of if we do get this going? I don't want to hijack the thread, so you can just PM me with suggestions...

When can we get this going? haha, and where can I get a mask?

-Don Blotto
  16. celegar Member

WOOO, lets protest those buggers. protest teh hex out of them. im free next month? may flowers protest maybe?
  17. DonBlotto Member

May is good for any and all college kids...Western gets out at the end of April. Weekday or the weekend? do we know when their "services" are?
  18. AnonOfStout Member

No clue myself, but I can't imagine that would be hard to find out.

I work thirds, so I can make a protest pretty much any afternoon so long as I'm back in time for work :) Just prefer to have a couple days notice so I can alter my sleep schedule accordingly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.