Customize

Basel April 25 2015, Ideal Org opening. Anti-Scientology-Demonstration „Alles was Krach macht!“

Discussion in 'Post Game Reports' started by jensting, Apr 26, 2015.

1. jensting Member

The local area residents' committee organised and Anons and others participated. My group drove in from Paris and were fashionably late.We found the clams huddled behind their shiny old building (which is a charm-free office building, with outside paint looking shiny enough) and hundreds and hundreds of protesters out in front.

I found Anonymous other than those I had the pleasure of travelling with, and Pete Griffiths.

The speechifying was still going on when I arrived. Shortly after there was a final burst of applause, and then the clams starting walking around the building (presumably to get to the tent - the weather was not kind to them...). Halfway through the crowd milling around (right in front of the protesters), they started decicing to not walk around, with a few organising people (Damnation Navy? Skinny and in uniforms, in any case) turning clams around and shooing them back. So much for self determinedism, or whatever it is they obtain through the expensive mind-fuck.

Not very long after that, a stretch minivan with blackened out windows arrived and then left ten minutes later. This was the most fancy van of two (and there were no other vans, maybe there was a bus somewhere). We could only guess that this was the extent of the confront of Capatain David "he is NOT insane!" Miscavige, since whoever was in there was hiding. (There is this "tone scale," and it has "hiding" on it - good, is it?)

Serious amount of posts on that other board : http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?39254-Basel-Protest-on-4-25-2015

Look for video of DM's speech on this blog : http://www.wilfriedhandl.com/blog/

A few photos from yours truly: https://secure.flickr.com/photos/jensting/17085345050/in/set-72157622499631193
    • Like Like x 16
  2. Ersatz Global Moderator

Well done!
    • Like Like x 6
  3. pedrofcuk Member

What Jens said :) DM even got someone's name wrong á lá Travolta at the Oscars. The sound of the protesters could be heard as he struggled to say stuff like: "Now we come to a long anticipated turning point in European history, a moment when a ribbon falls on a new ideal org and so signals a new era of tolerance, brotherhood , compassion and spiritual power, a breathless moment that will never be forgotten, so long as suns shine and planets swing."
    • Like Like x 9
  4. pedrofcuk Member

• Like Like x 11
  5. jensting Member

Caption suggestion for third picture: "Oh shit! The Internet joined the local residents..."
    • Like Like x 5
  6. benjaltf4_ Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. CarterUSP Member

Very awesomeness
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

Finding The Way To Happiness!

The Way To Happiness.jpg

Hat Tip - benjaltf4_
    • Like Like x 7
  9. DeathHamster Member

Scientology's picture of the claimed crowd:
    01-scientology-basel-opening.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  10. BlooAnon Member

So, what? Cast of 200?
    • Like Like x 3
  11. pedrofcuk Member

Wilfried Handl is a legend. 47X internets to him.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Ann O'Nymous Member

The flags in the crowd all seem to be Hungarian ones...
    • Like Like x 1
  13. BlackRob Member

Pics from yesterday

78fe7p2.jpg
    FD2BzPS.jpg
    IUbzy6M.jpg
    rj41dF6.jpg
    NoToVNM.jpg

Propaganda pictures:
    4ZKLezS.jpg
    txXEH79.jpg
    bWdWFul.jpg
    r6rRTYM.jpg
    g8RZeg3.jpg
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
  14. jensting Member

It would be nice if we had protesters' photos verifying the clam crowd (going into the street during the ribbon cutting). We have lots of photos taken after the ribbon cutting showing the street with the hedge in front of the ribbon side of the mOrgue, but that's incompatible with the crowd in the official photo. So, we need a shot taken during the ribbon cutting, from the corner showing the street along the short side of the mOrgue, a bit like my basel_1504_0 but taken 30 minutes earlier...

https://secure.flickr.com/photos/jensting/17092633250/in/set-72157622499631193
    • Like Like x 2
  15. jensting Member

nearest the camera in this shot, yeah. In the shots of the crowd at the front, there are German flags. All clams are created equal, except???

(drat! wanted to link to 20min website, but that appears to have been WhyWeProtest'ed..., this is it, I'm 90% sure it has photos of the front of the crowd : http://www.20min.ch/schweiz/basel/story/Viel-Laerm-gegen-Scientology-Boss-26265624 )
  16. BlackRob Member

People protesting in Basel

jFGA4Ja.jpg
    TykERza.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  17. BlackRob Member

• Like Like x 4
  18. BlackRob Member

Thx Sindy!
    • Like Like x 5
  19. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  20. DeathHamster Member

Wilfried Handlan hour ago
    Live from Basel/Switzerland ;-): Here is the full Ideal Org event from last Saturday in two parts (don’t ask me why,
    my camera did it).

David Miscavige is in the second part – beginning 12:10

• Like Like x 5
  21. DeathHamster Member

Old news, but good news:
    • Like Like x 2
  22. pedrofcuk Member

PG: Hi, what do you do to get the tour?
    OSA: Ah, we are not going to give the tour to you, yea?
    PG: Oh? Why is that?
    OSA: You are Mr Griffiths from Ireland, right?
    PG: Yea, that's right, so I don't get a tour?
    OSA: No
    PG: You're open to the public, why can't I get a tour?
    OSA: We are... we don't need to discuss this.
    PG: We do need to discuss this, open to the public means open to the public, so can I have a tour? Can I have a tour? You're open to the public.
    OSA: You're a person who attack (inaudible)
    PG: I don't attack you, you're my friends, I have no enemies.
    OSA: I understand.
    PG: I understand too, I have no enemies. Please can I have a tour?
    OSA: No.
    PG:I don't attack you. Did someone tell you that I attack you? Because that's not true, I do not attack Scientology, I do not attack Scientologists, who told you that?
    OSA: Yea, it's just this is private, private... (inaudible) we can let in who we want.
    PG: That's true, thats fair enough, ok, and you're not letting me in? Ok, well thank you and good luck with your ideal org.
    • Like Like x 7
  23. The Wrong Guy Member

Hitler's Rants about Scientology's Expansion

The Church of Scientology goes to great lengths to indicate it is rapidly expanding, not in its actual death spiral. Hitler has some words about the expansion claims and examines a picture of the crowd at the Basel Ideal Org grand opening ceremony.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. RightOn Member

All those balloons and confetti = pollution
    Just like Scientology

and the shills who spoke? shame on them!
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Website of Implenia was hacked. Unknown people placed a message on Switzerland's biggest building company concerning alleged connections to Scientology. An employee gave a talk at the Co$ ideal org opening. Company declares: This was employees opinion. No other connection of company to Co$ besides doing the renovations.

Tagi
    NZZ
  26. Ann O'Nymous Member

http://i.imgur.com/pLaAIQ3.png
    As usual, scientology pretends that these individuals represent more than just themselves.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. The speech of at least one person shows congruence of opinions. He admires CCHR and Co$' fight against psychiatry.
    He spoke of the protestors as "Ritalin dependent" people. This guy holds the title of a professor and I wonder what the University he obtained it from might have to say about this. Reported to them, because for certain reasons I'm personally pissed by it.
  28. The Wrong Guy Member

Anonymous hacks Swiss company for Ideal Org link

By Tony Ortega, The Underground Bunker, May 10, 2015

Hey, this feels like a blast from the past. On April 24, Scientology opened its newest “Ideal Org” in Basel, Switzerland. It’s always fun to see which local dignitaries get suckered into appearing on the podium with Scientology leader David Miscavige. This time, one of the folks who spoke at the event included Marco Pulver, identified at Scientology’s website as “Executive Director of Implenia North-West Switzerland.”

A major construction firm in Switzerland, Implenia’s website was hacked Thursday, and made inoperative. The hackers left the message, “Hello Implenia, your cooperation with organized crime Scientology is obvious and disturbing. Marco Pulver is one of the rats of Scientology and is not the only one in your company. While the Swiss government cares shit, we, the people respond for the people.”

Implenia responded with its own message, put out in a press release:

Implenia’s website was the target of a hacker attack on Thursday night. Hackers gained access to the website and posted false messages on it. At this stage it is still unclear who exactly is behind the attack. Implenia condemns this criminal activity and has filed charges against the unknown perpetrators. The attack seems to have been motivated by the recently completed conversion work done on the Scientology offices in Basel. Implenia would like to make it clear that it has no connections with Scientology.

Gosh, it kind of feels like 2008 all over again, doesn’t it?

We noticed that since the attack (which got wide media coverage in Switzerland), Marco Pulver’s description at Scientology’s site has been changed to “leading Swiss construction manager.”

Source:
    http://tonyortega.org/2015/05/10/ry...suit-against-scientologys-drug-rehab-network/
    • Like Like x 2
  29. The Wrong Guy Member

David Miscavige — Ugly American Abroad

By Mike Rinder, May 11, 2015

Miscavige is so out of touch with reality, that he no doubt doesn’t realize how arrogant and condescending he sounds.

This is from the report on the ribbon yanking ceremony in Basel — as found at scientology.org.

Switzerland is a nation long renowned for its exquisite craftsmanship of everything from watches to pocketknives and culinary delicacies that remain the envy of the world.

And consistent with that uncompromising emphasis on quality, the first Scientology Ideal Organization (Org) in that European nation’s dazzling history opened its doors to a grateful public on Saturday in an historic and dignitary-studded dedication ceremony in the picturesque Swiss city of Basel.

Really? Pocketknives? Culinary delicacies? Dazzling history? Dignitary-studded?

Now we come to a long-anticipated turning point in European history. A moment when a ribbon falls on a new Ideal Org and so signals a new era of tolerance, brotherhood, compassion and spiritual power. A breathless moment that will never be forgotten, so long as suns shine and planets swing.

Turning point in European history? The ribbon cutting on a tiny scientology church? Of course, it dwarfs events in Europe’s history. WW II. WW I. Waterloo. The Roman Empire. etc etc etc.

To properly mark the import of the moment, Mr. David Miscavige, Chairman of the Board Religious Technology Center, summed up the Basel opening’s significance in addressing the audience—maintaining that the new facility gives the phrase “Swiss-made” a “whole new definition.”

I can imagine how thrilled the Swiss are to know that Miscavige’s building gives a whole new definition to “swiss-made.”

Mr. Miscavige continued, “Now we come to a long-anticipated turning point in European history. A moment when a ribbon falls on a new Ideal Org and so signals a new era of tolerance, brotherhood, compassion and spiritual power. A breathless moment that will never be forgotten, so long as suns shine and planets swing.”

No words are adequate to describe this sheer idiocy.

Joining the Scientology parishioners and Church officials on Saturday were luminaries representing all levels of the Swiss cultural landscape. They included Robert Mesey, Federal Justice of Switzerland, Ret.; Dr. Johann Bauer, representing the Department of Medicine at Ludwig Maximillian University; Ayhan Seker, Vice President, Basel Muslim Commission; and finally, Marco Pulver, Executive Director of Implenia North-West Switzerland.

The best they could do is a retired judge, someone “representing” the Medical Department of a university in Munich, the “vice-president” of the Muslim Commission and someone from the construction company that built out the building. Wow, what an impressive line up for an event that was a turning point in European history.

Does ANYONE actually buy this bs?

Source:
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/david-miscavige-ugly-american-abroad/
    • Like Like x 3
  30. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2

31. ''DM's Hair L'Orange'' courtesy of Ron Popeil (GLH by Ronco)
    ''Omg, what a horrible paint job!'' errrrrrr........
    I mean:''Except on you, Dave, Yah, Looks good on you, Sir!''
    ''Nah, no, I don't think anyone will notice, not at all.''
  32. The Wrong Guy Member

VICE News published an article about the court case in Belgium today, and Basel was mentioned in the second-last paragraph. Quote:

In Switzerland, the Great Council of the canton of Basel-Stat voted Thursday to restrict the rights of the church in the country — including its street recruitment methods. As a result of the new measures, the church could be asked to remove the giant cross adorning the Church of Scientology building in Basel. The Great Council has also questioned Scientology's religious status.

Source:

https://news.vice.com/article/scien...as-church-goes-on-trial-for-criminal-activity

Here's the article linked in the above quote:

Offensive pour museler l'Eglise de Scientologie ("Offensive to muzzle the Church")

http://www.20min.ch/ro/news/suisse/story/offensive-pour-museler-l-eglise-de-scientologie-30493935
    • Like Like x 4