Customize

Barrett Brown: Threats To FBI & Raid by FBI

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

2. anonymous612 Member

Yes, mother.
  3. cTp Member

Barrett Brown shows many of the same characteristics as James Holmes. Barrett needs to be examined by a professional in the field of psychotherapy. He needs a care giver and medication.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

He is fully capable of pulling off a similar stunt as joker boy did in Colorado. Barrett Brown suffers from paranoia, dementia, schizophrenia , drug abuse , anti-government phobia disorder (http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/info_schedule_battle/Anti_Government_Phobia.html) and many other mental illnesses. He needs to have his weapons seized and he needs be put through a series of mental studies and experimentation. He is a danger to innocent lives and needs to be treated as such.
    cTp
    This message by cTp has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
  4. grebe Member

Cool story bro.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. yeah, sure and by those standards you could probably say the same about most people on this forum. Barrett isn't dangerous, he's not the BART cop or the Fullerton cop that shot innocent people. Or the cops that shoot innocent people in New York City ALL THE TIME. Barrett is simply someone who did something stupid. Almost as stupid as your post. Since when did this site become a pro-government, pro-police forum?

The University of California, Davis police officers who doused students and alumni with pepper spray during a campus protest last November won't face criminal charges, prosecutors said Wednesday.

On New Year's Eve, Oscar Grant was shot execution-style by a transit police officer in Oakland, California. He was shot in the back while face-down on a subway platform--unarmed and posing no threat.

On November 5, 2010 Mehserle was sentenced to two years, minus time served. He served his time in the Los Angeles County Jail, occupying a private cell away from other prisoners.

2 years for openly killing someone in a public place with cell phones recording it....2 years away from other prisoners. You don't need to protect these cops they already do a great job of that.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. logging in (not lurk like I normally do now) and throwing in my commentary. I was sitting in a restaurant the other day deciding what torta I was going to order when I got a call on my cell. It was about this. They told me Mr. Brown was arrested, threats to the FBI, etc etc. I fucking loled. Hung up the phone and told everyone sitting at the table what happened. Everyone else there loled too. Every problem that this dude is involved in, is of his own making, you can't save Barrett from himself or his paranoia. And nothing of value was lost. I ordered a carne ASADA torta. That is all.
    • Like Like x 8
  7. Anonymous Member

8. anonymous612 Member

Bullshit. Barrett Brown is fucking moronic. That doesn't make him a serial killer, and the fact that you can't tell the difference makes you a fucking moron too. Regain your grip on a little thing we call reality, and try not to go back off into lala fantasy conspiracy theory moonbatlandia again. Brown kind of called dibs on doing that.

EDIT: Fuck. I didn't even notice who posted that, but now that I have, totally not fucking surprised. I'd tell you to go back to Whatis-theplan and your position as High King of the Moonbat Occupyfags, but I guess you can't do that now.

March 9th, 2008.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

lol'd <3
  10. Anonymous Member

James Holmes isn't a serial killer. Just sayin'

A serial killer is traditionally defined as an individual who has killed three or more people over a period of more than a month, with down time (a "cooling off period") between the murders, and whose motivation for killing is usually based on psychological gratification.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. rof Member

We have a broad collection of morons here.

Lots of times they become gay like this.

vIHyb.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Agreed. Joker guy is a mass murderer. Had he gone to another place and murdered more people, that would have made him a spree killer. Neither of those, though, are serial killers.
  13. cTp Member

All of you are gonna regret it when Brown comes to your home and shoots up your family. I say we send him one of these for the holidays!

[IMG]

and one of these
    [IMG]

also
    [IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. anonymous612 Member

Yeah yeah fuck you.
  15. cTp Member

http://www.phenoms2the10thpower.org/charm___etiquette

Also 612 is right. The actions portray Joker Boy as a 1 time killer but if he would have gotten away with it he would have regrouped and struck again. Also Barrett Brown needs to be put here .... cell-1.jpg

Deny it all you want the man isn't stupid he is bat shit crazy and should not be walking in the streets alone without a care giver.
  16. anonymous612 Member

No I wasn't, Moony McMoonbatstein of the Moonbatville Moonbats. I was speaking colloquially and used an inaccurate term as a catch-all. Stop making claims you can't prove. Unless you're ready to provide dox or gtfo on the idea of Barrett Brown shooting up a movie theater?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. cTp Member

I don't need your approval. I think the man is crazy and needs help.
  18. Kilia Member

An artist she is not.
  19. Anonymous Member

20. What a fucking dumbass!
    • Winner Winner x 1
  21. Gary Moore Member

Good god you're so rude woman! And what the fuck is a "second generation anon"? Oh please! LOOOOL!

The only EFFECTIVE Scientology protestors in Clearwater are long gone honey! Minton and Lonsdale - in that order! Stop blabbering - you're an embarrassment!
    Gary Moore
    This message by Gary Moore has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

No Gary Moore you are an embarassment and the thread is about the moron who went on you tube and threatened the FBI so try to stick to the thread.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

1.Who in blazing hell is Barrett Brown and why do we care?
    2. Who in blazing hell is anonymous612 and why do we care?
    3. Who in blazing hell is reading my post and why do you care?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Well put.
    Now back to Barrett- where?
  25. Anonymous Member

26. anonymous612 Member

Before or after Minton went turncoat and sold out the other anti-scn critics?

As for the other, I agree 100% that Shawn was a far more capable and effective critic than we are today, and I'd trade you for him in a second if I were able.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

28. anonymous612 Member

Doesn't mean there aren't any. Keep in mind the guy who keeps running his mouth isn't even Brown's lawyer anymore, so there's no reason he'd know any more than we would.
  29. Anonymous Member

Look who is talking about running mouths.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

http://freeanons.org/barrett-brown/
  32. anon walker Moderator

That could probably be arranged, lol.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. anonymous612 Member

I would sincerely like to see that debate. Because said dox would probably involve a full psychological workup on him and that could be nothing but hilarious.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

35. Anonymous Member

36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

Sure thing, I have Barrett on the phone. What u want?
  38. Anonymous Member

Tell him he's an idiot.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

youre-idiot-dumb-stupid-2.jpg?w=500&amp;h=393.jpg Barrett's mom stopped him from this.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  40. Anonymous Member