Customize

Bank of America sperrt Wikileaks

Discussion in 'Anonymous für Informationsfreiheit' started by Anonymous, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Bank of America sperrt Wikileaks

netzpolitik.org

2. Anonymous Member

Re: Bank of America sperrt Wikileaks

WikiLeaks: Bank of America überweist nicht mehr | tagesschau.de

3. DamOTclese Member

I am *so* looking forward to this, I'm so giddy I keep urinating down my pants. It's going to be such a raepfest that some of these Bank of American bingos are going to get themselves some real raep in prison, and hopefully there will be some riots and some bankfags swinging from street lamps after the mobs give 'em some fair trails right thar in duh streets.

When news was released that Wikileaks had 5 gigabytes of evidential data direct from some Bank of America executive crookfag's non-destroyed hard drive, the multimeganational bank's stock price dived toward the shitter, then as people saw the dip they started buying-up the stock and it recovered fairly quickly.

In January the crookfags are going to be raep raep raeped dry up the ass with Wikileak's scheduled release and the bank and its holding companies are going to tank to the point where the fascist State is going to have to seize control once again and try to protect the bank's remaining assets.

I hope a number of BofA criminals shoot themselves in their heads before allowing the Obama regime to kick in their doors and drag them out for real IRL non-mob trials and prison raeping.

Oh! I seem to have achieved a new world record for posting the word "raep" in a single message posting! Where's my fucking caek?
  4. Re: Bank of America sperrt Wikileaks

^^^ Es tut mir leid. Mein Hund auf der Tastatur urinierte.
  5. DamOTclese Member

LOL! I understood that!
  6. Anonymous Member

Ich bin sicher, die Bank wird einen Grund finden, weshalb sie das machen mußte. So wie die Amis im Irak Massenvernichtungswaffen gefunden haben.
  7. sem Member

you're right, now Assange is free he floats in danger even greater than in prison. Wikileaks time to strike now
  8. Anonymous Member

Altkanzler tadelt Unternehmen

9. Anonymous Member

WTF

WTF?

CIA gründet WTF

10. anOAnoN Member

Re: WTF

i schmunzeld :) lol naja was wollen sie anrichten ^^
  11. dvybeyond Member

WTF do they wanna reach with that?!? such a stupid name...
  12. Anonymous Member

Re: WTF

Die CIA ist auch für jeden Blödsinn zu haben :D

[IMG]