Customize

AVAST, YE BILGE RATS!!!! LOOK ALIVE!! POAST ALL HYPE HERE WENCHES + PIRATES! YARRRRRR

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Daywatch, Jun 11, 2008.

1. ZeLyt Member

Re: AVAST, YE BILGE RATS!!!! LOOK ALIVE!! POAST ALL HYPE HERE WENCHES + PIRATES! YARR

[size=+10]WHERE ARE THE WENCHES?!?!?[/SIZE]
  2. narCONon Member

Re: AVAST, YE BILGE RATS!!!! LOOK ALIVE!! POAST ALL HYPE HERE WENCHES + PIRATES! YARR

OUT IN THE OCEANS OF THE INTERNET, A MIGHTY STORM RAGES....

THE STORM GROWS AND HEADS INLAND... TO THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY....

AND SCIENTOLOGY GROWS AFRAID OF THE STORM...

AND THE STORM IS CALLED...

ANONYMOUS!

WE ARE ANONYMOUS
    WE ARE LEGION
    WE DO NOT FORGIVE
    WE DO NOT FORGET
    EXPECT US, YE LANDLUBERS!
  3. 2Ke Member

4. Whanonstler Member

YARRR! I have picked up the Lulzy Roger! She be as beautiful as a newly captured ship- Cbusanon's flag is handsewn and perfect.
  5. Ten Tigers Member

6. Underpants? Member

i agree
  7. Nom-Anon Member

NO BUMP FER 2 HOURS? THAT'S MUTINY YE SCURY DOGS! GET READY FER ADVENTURE ON THE HIGH SEAS AND SHENANIGANS APLENTY! YA-HARRRRRRGGGG
  8. exOT8Michael Member

Bump b4 anyone walks the plank.
  9. Nom-Anon Member

Or keelhauled... I hear it's very exfoliating.
  10. ZeLyt Member

[size=+4]YAR I STILL BE REQUIRING MORE WENCHES! AVAST! WE SET SAIL FOR ANGRY MIDGET TERRITORY SOON![/SIZE]
  11. exOT8Michael Member

The ship's cat has a request...
  12. suntzu Member

I [STRIKE]ripped-off[/STRIKE] was inspired by many websites to create a very Pirates-y place to frame all you videos and pictures. Link below.
  13. Re: AVAST, YE BILGE RATS!!!! LOOK ALIVE!! POAST ALL HYPE HERE WENCHES + PIRATES! YARR

Well whadda ya kno, sez here David Miscavige likes mudkips!
    pirate.jpg
  14. AquaMan Member

[size=+10]YARRRRRRRRR, I BE READY TO SET SAIL ON THE MORROW. AWAITIN' THE DAWN[/size] (well, sorta) [size=+10]TO AWEIGH ANCHOR, AN' HOIST THE MAINS'L! STANDIN' BY TO MAN THE HARPOONS 'GAINST THE SCURVY $CILON DOGS![/size]
  15. D... Member

I think pirate speech is faggotry but I'll have a go at the hype

NEVER FORGET, YE MAGGOTS, THAT IS WAS THESE SCALLYWAGS THAT CAME INTO OUR SEAS TO DO THEIR DIRTY WORK. IT WAS THEM WHO DREW THE FIRST FIRE IN ORDER TO CONTROL OUR HOME.

NEVER FORGIVE WHAT THAR LEADERS HAVE DONE, TO THEIR OWN AND TO US.

WE FIGHT FOR OUR INTERNETS AGAINST THIS CULT. WE WILL TAKE DOWN THIS CORRUPT ORGANIZATION, WITH ALL THEIR SRS BIZNESS, THEIR STEALING OF BOOTY, THEIR UNWARRANTED SELF IMPORTANCE, AND THEIR LACK OF LULZ.

AND WE WILL DO IT WHILE DANCING AND EATING CAKE.
  16. Honk_Honk111 Member

17. Nom-Anon Member

IF YE CAN READ THIS, YER NOT OUT ENTURBULATING....

ALL HANDS ON DECK! GET OUT AND DEW YER WORK YE MANGY DOGS!!!!
  18. exOT8Michael Member

Hollywood-Los Angeles raid was epic win.

Photos here in Sea Aarrrgh Gallery

mpattinson's photos- powered by SmugMug

The stoopid Scilons had a fake "facade cleaning" (like last time) with a whole sidewalk blocked off just to prevent Anons being in front of their building.

Totally pathetic losers Scilons, fooled no-one with their epic fail.

We had hundreds of protesters, and were spread out over the whole block, both sides of the street so got even better crowd and traffic coverage than for any raid so far. Honking of horns was frequent and car and tourist buses all read the signs so thousands saw the message.

Pirate costumes were awesome, wenches had epic cleavage too.

others will give their reports, so...enjoy the photos and use what you want freely.

We are winning.
  20. Vled Member

21. exOT8Michael Member

Thanks for the London video. It is a very good one.

I really enjoy seeing people having such fun. Epic definitely comes close to describing the London protests which seem to be the biggest in the world. Bravo 2 home of V.

I always laugh to see escalators full of masked V faces in the London Tube!
    Makes me proud to be a Brit even though I now live in Hollywood.
  22. King Nerd Member

Londonfags restored my faith in Chanology. I needed that.