Customize

AVAST, YE BILGE RATS!!!! LOOK ALIVE!! POAST ALL HYPE HERE WENCHES + PIRATES! YARRRRRR

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Daywatch, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Daywatch Member

2. Re: AVAST, YE BILGE RATS!!!! LOOK ALIVE!! POAST ALL HYPE HERE WENCHES + PIRATES! YARR

Way to consolidate mods!
    :headbang:
    Here's to the unsung mods of enturb!
    U GUISE ARE HEROS! I SHIT YOU NOT! :eek:hyeah:
  3. Phanon Member

Re: AVAST, YE BILGE RATS!!!! LOOK ALIVE!! POAST ALL HYPE HERE WENCHES + PIRATES! YARR

Yaaarrr, to one and all! Though there be a fair number of wenches with huge tracks of land in this thread, I see a distinct lack of manly pirates! I demand scurvy himbos!
  4. AnonySkull Member

Re: AVAST, YE BILGE RATS!!!! LOOK ALIVE!! POAST ALL HYPE HERE WENCHES + PIRATES! YARR

DRINK UP ME HARTYS! YO HO!!!!!!

Man thy battle stations ye scurvy dogs! The wind favor us it do, soon we will be face to face with those lily-livered disgraces to the 7 seas. load the cannons with songs and slogans and ye best be packing it down tight Yahaaar! don't forget ye document scans, t.v. reports and web sites either scalawags, and use them to sink the failwinds once and for all!

the legend of ourrrr victory shall echo through the ages, with the likes of ol' davey jones, stay strong on your feet and don't ye falter.

.. and most importantly...

Our Vitcory shall be had with caek and rum full stomachs, dancing to the tune of Lazy town!!! YAR HARRRR!!!
  5. Daywatch Member

ARRRRR

/headbutt

THE POINT WAS BEING TO SPREAD THE HYPE YYYARRRRR
  6. Hatonymous Member

Sir! Incoming transmission!

<open vidwindow>

Well blow me down! There's a party happening and no one invited the Crimson Binome? Unspeakable!

Well me and the software pirates of the Saucy Mare will not allow this! Profits are up and the crew could use a vacation!

And remember, all work and no play makes the Captain a dull binome indeed.

<close vidwindow>
  7. theLastAnon Member

AVAST, YE SCURVY DOGS!

maybe this will help get you pumped up. my whole point in making it was to help us all kick into high gear for this weekend. GET FIRED UP MOTHER FUCKAS!

the intro takes a minute, then some ratm kicks in, along with and epic speech from melbfags, jenna, astra, and anons worldwide. hope it kicks you in the ass. highlights the abortion issue in the s.o. to a degree.

YouTube - BONO Loves SEA ARRRGH (CAN'T STOP US NOW)

also check my sig for another motivational rocker-demands
  8. xenubarb Member

Re: AHOY YOU SCURVY FAGS

ARRRHHH, YE BILGE RATS AND BUCKOS! I be ready to sail. Barbossa is hungry for lulz and mudkips!

Hoist anchor! Cast off! The tide is right, the winds are fair!
    SAN DIEGO SAILS ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!
  9. ZeLyt Member

Yarr! Pirate Nixon be reporting here, looking forward to the protest. Now batten down the hatches, ye scurvy dogs!
  10. Gunslinger Member

UP INTO THE RIGGING, ME BUCKOS! FORTRESS ON THE HORIZON AND GLORY CALLS!

IF YE BE JUST LURKING THESE WORDS 'N HOLDIN' YER TONGUE FER LACK OF WITS TO SPEAK, THEN JUST CRY OUT! LUST! GLORY! SWAG! RUM! WENCHES!

FREEDOM!!!

[IMG]
  11. Anonagi Member

100_0526.jpg

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH
  12. Honk_Honk111 Member

FLY OUR FLAG WE TEACH THEM FEAR
    CAPTURE THEM THE END IS NEEEAAAR
    FIRING GUNS, THEY SHALL BURN
    SURRENDER ALL FIGHT, THERE'S NO RETUUURN

UNNNNNNNDURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR JOOOLLYYYY ROOOOOOGERRRRRRRRRRRRR
    UNNNNNNNDURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR JOOOLLYYYY ROOOOOOGERRRRRRRRRRRRR
  13. Whanonstler Member

Two mornings and then we set sail. Hoist the colors when in sight of the Org and have all cannons loaded with truth and run out. Make the scurvy dogs heave to and hand over their precious stats!

[size=+3]Ahoy, the Sea Org! Prepare to be Enturbulated![/size]
  14. Ten Tigers Member

BUMP for GREAT JUSTICE!!!!!
  15. Nom-Anon Member

DON'T YOU MEAN:

YAAARGH!!! I BE BUMPIN FER GREAT JUSTICE!!
  16. Gunslinger Member

IF YE ARE NAUGHT BUT A COWARDLY LAND-LUBBER WHO'S NEVER BOARDED A CULT STRONGHOLD IN YER MISERABLE LIFE, THEN SPEAK UP FER YERSELVES!

IF YER NOT JUST INTERESTED IN TALKIN' AND TALKIN' AND TALKIN' AWAY YER LIVES IN ENDLESS DEBATE - THEN CRY OUT!

IF YE NO LONGER WISH TO FRITTER AWAY YER LIFE CLICKITY-CLACKING AWAY AT YER LITTLE DESK - BUT WISH TO FEEL THE WIND OF FREEDOM IN YER FACE - THEN SING OUT!

YO HO, ME BONNY SHIPMATES!
  17. Re: AVAST, YE BILGE RATS!!!! LOOK ALIVE!! POAST ALL HYPE HERE WENCHES + PIRATES! YARR

YARRRRRRRR!

THOSE SCURVY $CILON DOGS BE WANTIN' A TASTE OF THE CAT.

SETTIN' LOOSE THEIR DOGS ON ADMIRAL STU!!

TROLLCANNONS AT THE READY!! DOUBLE-SHOT AND GRAPE!! 72-POUNDER HARPOONS LOADED AND READY FOR /B/ROADSIDES!!!

LOCKED AND LOADED, COURTESY OF MORE4 NEWS!!!

WE BE TAKIN' THEM DOWN TO DAVEY JONES' LOCKER!

And maybe, just maybe, the epic downstat will be enough to make TommyC, TommyD and DavidM pause from Jolly-Rogering each other long enough to realise "The Inernet Is Still Here"...
  18. King Nerd Member

AHOY MATEYS! THE $CILON STRONGHOLD NEAR OUR LOCATION HAS A MIGHTY WEATHER MACHINE!!! FOR MANY MONTHS WE HAVE ENDURED THE WIND AND RAIN AND COLD AND SNOW. ALL SIGNS POINT TO A THUNDEROUS STORM ON THE DAY WE SET SAIL.

WHAT THOSE SLIMY BILGE RATS DON'T REALIZE IS THEIR WEATHER MACHINE IS NO MATCH FOR AN ANONYMOUS PIRATE SHANTY!

YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF RUM! DRINK UP, ME HEARTYS. FOR SATURDAY, WE PROTEST IN RAIN!
  19. Lucylulz Member

HOIST THE COLORS YOU LOUSY FAGRATS. THE TIME BE SOON AT HAND TO BLAST THE CULT IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM, LULZ, AND ENTURBULATION!!!

ON DECK, ALL HANDS!
    ON DECK, ALL HANDS!
  20. Daywatch Member

YYEEAARRRGHH
  21. Consensus Member

Yar, ready the main sails ye salty-bearded scallywags!

Hoist the colors, ready anchor!

Man the cannons an' polish yer swords laddies, there's a plunderin' to be done!
  22. Re: AVAST, YE BILGE RATS!!!! LOOK ALIVE!! POAST ALL HYPE HERE WENCHES + PIRATES! YARR

YARRRRRGH!! SEA ARRGH BE ONLY TOMORROW YA DIRTY DOGS!!! GET READY FOR ALL THE WENCHES AND MEAD YOU CAN HANDLE!!!! THE SCURVY SCILONS WONT KNOW WHAT HIT EM!!!! YAAAAAAARGH!!!!!1!!!
  23. Whanonstler Member

^^^Yar, storm th' port and free that man! No pirate left behind! Yarrr!
  24. Daywatch Member

WE BE MAKIN THEM PAY!!!!!!!!!!

HAR HAR!
  25. Daywatch Member

anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    STREETS, MOTHERFUCKER. HIT THEM.
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
    anon_may_08-29-Edit.jpg
  26. Nom-Anon Member

^^THAT'S WHAT I BE TALKIN ABOUT MATEYS^^
  27. ZeLyt Member

[size=+5]Yar!! We be approaching nigh 24 hours till we show those scurvy dogs where the plank they be walkin is! Yo ho, Yo ho, a pirates life for me![/size]
  28. a-anon Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!11!!oneeleven!!
  29. Whanonstler Member

Yarr! Soon the vanguaurd of the Pirate Fleet of The Free Men and Women of Anonymous sets sail in the Pacific waters! Good luck to ye!

All right, you faggots, get ready to board the Sea Org and enturbulate! Let's plunder all their precious stats!

30. anonxa Member

For Lisa.
    For great Justice.
    For those who have fallen.
    For the Old Guard before us.
    For great enturbulations.
    For much caek.
    For all ye scurvy dogs.
    For those who are still in.
    For the fun of dressing up in my pirate gear.
    For great lawsuits.
    For Xenu.
  31. Daywatch Member

FOR BOOBIES

yyaarrrrrr
  32. Ten Tigers Member

YARRRRR!!!! WE ALWAYS GETS THE BOOTY!!!!
  33. Balognanon Member

34. Daywatch Member

35. Daywatch Member

36. Daywatch Member

37. Daywatch Member

38. Nom-Anon Member

Pirates in the Rigging
  39. Honk_Honk111 Member

HEY! HEY! I WANT MORE WENCHES
    HEY! HEY! MORE WENCHES AND MEAD
    HEY! HEY! I WANT MORE WENCHES
    LOTS OF WENCHES IS WHAT I NEED!