Customize

Austin,Tx

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by AUSTINANONYMOUSnetwork, Nov 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Austin,Tx

im hopeful
    if you protest it they will come
  2. Black Moriah Member

Re: Austin,Tx

hahaha true enough.
    Want me to bring my video camera? Cus it's big and I don't wanna lug a tripod/base/video camera a mile down the road to and from parking.
  3. Re: Austin,Tx

im bring mine its a handycam......but more video the marry
  4. Black Moriah Member

Crap, just remembered that the mic is broke, which makes it kinda useless...but I'll bring my digital camera.
  5. Re: Austin,Tx

hell ya we need some one to take stills....
    hey go in the chat room
  6. Black Moriah Member

We have a chat room? The one on the home page?
  7. Re: Austin,Tx

ok so head count anons?
  8. LurkerTX Member

Well at this point it's one definite, one maybe. So not as many as I originally thought, but hopefully it'll be something. I'm excited though, it sounds like there's going to be a lot of people there.
  9. Re: Austin,Tx

If I am in town, I will be there with bells on (and a stylish leather coat). Cathy Norman won't know what's playing on the GHETTO BLASTERS until it's too late (and this time, we're covering ALL the entrances, EVEN the back door).
  10. LAW Member

dang it, tried to get off from work but my failure was in fact epic. hope all goes well and im really looking forwards to vids and such.
  11. Black Moriah Member

For those who missed it, it was epic. Great job all those who went!
  12. LurkerTX Member

Augh, I had to bail at the last minute. How many people were there?
  13. Black Moriah Member

We got five altogether. But we talked to a lot of ppl, got lots of honks, countless people took pictures of us like we're celebrities, and we even got a short interview w/ a guy who said that scientologists locked him in a closet in the '80s.
  14. Re: Austin,Tx

Austin next week the 17th is the Globe protest

Who's coming with me?

come on

who's coming with me?

Anybody?
  15. Black Moriah Member

I can go after 3. So maybe an hour or 2.
  16. Re: Austin,Tx

ill be there starting at 11am
  17. Black Moriah Member

Is it just gonna be me and AAN, assuming he doesn't go up to protest in Dallas.
  18. LAW Member

still waiting for confirmation from my boss that hes going to let me off...man that sounds lame. sad but true
    with any luck ill be able to be there
  19. Black Moriah Member

Well AAN said he'll be there, so that makes 2 of us. LAW, if you could make it that would be great.
  20. Re: Austin,Tx

ok for the 17th i got a av cord for my cd player and it plays my ipod some much louder so that's a pulse and i got ot 3 on my ipod two pluses
    i cant wait oh Black i found my power cord...
  21. Re: Austin,Tx

who else is coming?
  22. Black Moriah Member

Great. Oh, idk if I told you, but I'll be a bit late. Like 3ish.
  23. Re: Austin,Tx

ill be there buddy
  24. Black Moriah Member

I did some recon today, and found that all the posters blocking our vision of the inside are down. This means that, as long as this remains a secret and nobody spills the beans, we won't have to worry about not seeing them, and we can be in their face ALL DAY LONG. Hopefully rhey don't get moved back.
  25. Re: Austin,Tx

im sure they will move them back, but if they dont that would be good. im off on Friday i am thinking of doing a flash raid
  26. Black Moriah Member

I'll join in on that, what time?
  27. Re: Austin,Tx

Today Black Moriah and i had a flash raid i really didn't video tape that much but i was told that i can not go near the front of the cult and have my cd player playing because of noise now for who ever has been out the with me a protested knows that my player doesn't get that loud and when cars go by you cant even hear it........any ways i be there tomorrow and i know Black is coming.
    who else is joining us?
  28. anon2771 Member

I am with you! It would seem they are more on the defense this time and they seemed to up their tactics nearing the end of jan. 10th's raid. I happened to pass-by and noticed they moved things around too. Its just part of that 'we got nothing to hide' aka 'what is scientology' campaign while everything bad PR is moved to the back, out of sight.

I'm sure this raid will be more interesting than the 10th. Come on anons reading this. Global protest this Saturday. Party HARD.
  29. Black Moriah Member

I'm bringing cake!
  30. Lorelei Member

O HAI. I have a question from a viewer of one of my videos, asking if the Scihive shown in it is the Austin Org. If you have a minute, can you confirm / deny?

I'll add the info to the video description if we can ID it.

Also, if you MADE the hilarious GIF and want credit, let me know. I laugh each time I see it.
  31. Re: Austin,Tx

oh ya its the Austin cult

Image of jan17th - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  32. Re: Austin,Tx

i don't remember who told me they made it i think it was a Houston anon i not sure tho
  33. Lorelei Member

Thanks! I'll add the detail to the video. :)

May you continue to host excellent enturbulations, AustinAnons.
  34. Re: Austin,Tx

cheesyvalentineideano1bvl8.jpg
    [IMG]

im not a art fag but if any art anons can change this up your give it a make over
    that would be epic we can put it on the back of fliers along with this on the front
    so please help

[IMG]
    [IMG]

i have been messing with it and can really get it to work
  35. oneaustinanon Member

If were going to have any protests soon, tell me!!! also is there a store in austin were i can get one of those Vendetta masks??
  36. Re: Austin,Tx

the 14th and at 11am

Check the costume shop, Lucy in Disguise on Congress.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.