Customize

Austin April 18th 2009

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by AUSTINANONYMOUSnetwork, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Austin April 18th 2009

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsBakZbZr0s&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Anonymous To All[/ame]
  2. Re: Austin April 18th 2009

Stay strong! "We will never falter, we'll stand our ground. You think I'm a worthless coward, you'll never be anything."
  3. 8895 Member

Re: Austin April 18th 2009

No guarantees but I'll try. Depends on how badly my profs screw me for the end of the semester. But this summer. Help will come.

Nice recruiting fliers! Get those onto the campus with some youfoundthecards and a link to the you tube vids and you should be able to snag some local helpers.

Also, another recruiting tip, look around town for any other protest orgs and try to recruit there. The UT Amnesty International group would be a good start. Hit one of their meetings, explain Anonymous and the Cults human rights abuses, and you should peak someone's interest.

I'm telling you, its Austin, the people are there, you just gotta find them and expose them.

Keep it up Austin Anon!!
  4. Re: Austin April 18th 2009

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBZDwf9dok&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Mad As Hell ...[/ame]
  5. DukeIncognito Member

Eighteenth... I might be able to do this. If I can manage transportation from DFW. A rental perhaps. I'll hammer out the details with my Fiancee, if she's up for the long drive then we're set.
  6. Re: Austin April 18th 2009

That would be Epic for you to join us.
    i have word from two other austinanons that are coming one oldfag and a newfag.
    Lord Anonymous is always looking for a ride here to raid with us
    just putting it out there.
  7. 8895 Member

Yeah, Duke, maybe you and Lord Anonymous and some other Dallas peeps could split a rental car?

This is why they need a high speed train traveling down the I35 corridor to connect DFW, Austin and San Antonio...been saying it for years...

Still hoping I can make it, should know by next weekend.
  8. DukeIncognito Member

Fiancee's up for it, should be possible. Aye, looking into travel options. Aye, I'll send Lord Anonymous a message about it.
  9. Re: Austin April 18th 2009

hell ya thats great
    i got word from a newfag and friend hes coming for sure
  10. Re: Austin April 18th 2009

If I can get a ride down there with DI, I'll see about draggin' a couple friends along to fill up the car.
  11. Re: Austin April 18th 2009

Also, forgot I should be posting this here rather than other threads. Found and, remembering that every repost is a repost of a repost, decided I should give it to you.

[IMG]

Good for posting around campus.
  12. Re: Austin April 18th 2009

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl_OCGfTs0w&feature=rec-HM-exp_stronger_rn"]YouTube - ?SONIC THE HEDGEHOG???????????????????(???) full version[/ame]
  13. DukeIncognito Member

Once again, all should be go for I, the other DI and whoever LordAnonymous can put together for the18th.
  14. Re: Austin April 18th 2009

Not looking good for fresh recruitment. May have to harass the other Dallanons until they agree to go.

That's right; NoScope, shawnonymous, and Kevin, I'm lookin' at y'all.
  15. Re: Austin April 18th 2009

hopefully the ones your lookin' at
    can come with
  16. Re: Austin April 18th 2009

My thing on Saturday might fall through.
    and i dont work fri or sat
    so I might be able to make it as long as we're back by saturday night???

IDK
    someone please pm about details
    because i might be able to go!!!!
  17. Re: Austin April 18th 2009

AT, we'll be back for Saturday night, don't worry. DI told me we need to be out by 6 or 7 at the latest, so that puts us back here at 9 or 10.

Also, AT, don't suppose you could talk a couple of your friends into coming with us?
  18. Re: Austin April 18th 2009

I confirmed that my plans are set. I mean I really have a lot of big things happening that day anyways, but if the major one was dropping then I was going but its still on. My bad =(

you may strike me with 7 lashes on the wrist next event

but I'm definitely making the 9th
    i wanna go really bad to the austin one a few of my friends will be in austin saturday and im trying to get them to stop by, they're soldiers so they'd come in their uniforms. if they did. still convincing them too
  19. Re: Austin April 18th 2009

AT, would a few of your stoked friends from the Dallas area be interested in going with us?
  20. Re: Austin April 18th 2009

I'm talking to a few of them. I have two separate groups of friends going to Austin. I honestly doubt they'd go, especially without me. but I'm working on it. I think that once I show them brass balls for the first time, then they'll grow their little sealegs and the young froganonlings will be hoppin around to protests.
  21. DukeIncognito Member

I'm keeping the minivan rental, chiefly as to get anything smaller now would be even more expensive strangely enough. So, five seats need filling from DFW to Austin, round-trip same-day. Else it's going to be quite bloody spacious.

We'll want to be ready to go by 9am, which should get us there and ready to protest around 12. We'll be leaving again between 6 and 7 pm and thus should get back into DFW by 10 at the latest. Mind you, if there's going to be much taxi-ing about to various locations this could all prove very vague as far as estimated schedules go.

For the sake of selling it to friends, especially broke student-types, it's worth noting that I'm not even asking for help with the gas money. It's appreciated, but not required.
  22. Re: Austin April 18th 2009

DAMMIT!!!
    I just found out today I've got something quite important I have to do on Saturday, and I don't think I can get it moved. Suffice it to say it is sufficiently important.

I'll let you know if I can get this shit out of the way, but I can't promise anything. Sorry guys.
  23. Re: Austin April 18th 2009

come rain or shine i will be there in front around 11 or 1130
  24. Re: Austin April 18th 2009

/b/lackups
  25. DukeIncognito Member

Well, that hammers the last nail in. Scratch that about the minivan and whatnot, I'm canceling it even now. I and the other DI will still be attending, but anyone else wanting a ride will need to be very very small and non-claustrophobic to fit in the vehicle we're taking.
  26. Re: Austin April 18th 2009

27. ARC Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.