Customize

Austin April 09

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by AUSTINANONYMOUSnetwork, Mar 28, 2009.

?

Austin April Protest

Poll closed Apr 18, 2009.
11th 1 vote(s) 50.0%
18th 0 vote(s) 0.0%
25th 1 vote(s) 50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Austin April 09

11th, 18th, 25th
    Time to pick Austin anon's
  2. Re: Austin April 09

Don't worry, we're working on that. We're trying to figure out the best strategic locations for standing, etc. We're also working on getting some fliers out to the neighborhood before we go, just to prime them with a little information.

If you come, we'll definitely have a place for you to stand, don't worry.
  3. NoScope Member

Re: Austin April 09

Have been in contact with the owner of the golf club who says he thinks his property ends at the fence. He will get back in touch with me in a couple of days after he has driven by there and checked. The city told me that at least five feet past the curb should be public. We will have a spot to stand at site plus some of us will be at intersections or passing out fliers in the community.
  4. 8895 Member

Yes, AustinAnonNet, it will be epic. Join us.

I hate seeing your vids with you protesting ALONE (although I love what you do).

I cannot speak for everyone else, but I WILL join you in Austin sometime when I have a bit more time. Just breaks my heart to see you out doing so well with no b/lackup... :(
  5. Re: Austin April 09

Haha, 8895 let me know when you're going to Austin so I can go too. My problem is continually the inability to get there for the megaraid.

1) Stand on grass
    2) Enturbulate the cult
    3) ???
    4) PROFIT!!!
  6. 8895 Member

Yeah, schedule is hectic now (except the last two days that I've posted nonstop) but as it settles down I have plans for some big actions in Texas, one of which is scheduling roundups for certain Texanons to roadtrip b/lackup to other cities...maybe once per month or two, as schedules permit. Austin in particular needs help, and I know Houstanons are out there but haven't heard from them much/don't know who they are yet.

Hopefully the 11th I'll be able to explain more in person.

Keep it up Austin. Help WILL come eventually...
    Just because you're 100% of your scene most times just makes you 100% of a BADASS!
  7. Re: Austin April 09

Need a good flier to hang around UT? This oughta do it...

[IMG]

Also, with so many important exams looming in the near future, this would be a very good time to start posting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.